A Life We Could've Had

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Artemis, Mar 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone, Coma here!

I've recently had an idea that I really wanna write out. Instead of posting to my go-to category, I thought I'd give the romance area a try. Just a bit about me before I get into the good stuff!

I tend to keep to 2-4 paragraphs. I don't desire a novella, but I like reading pretty bulky posts. I'm on daily and try to respond daily. I'd like my partner to try and match me, if possible. Also, I prefer my partners to be 18 and older. Just a preference, but I'm amendable to this! Oh, last thing. Please help me brainstorm. I love initiate from my partner, and I love twists that he or she may add to the story. Keeps things fresh!

Without further ado, I shall now get to the idea :)!

---

Whether or not people believed in it, the one constant in this universe is the Life Stream. An entity little understood, it guides souls departed and souls yet to be born onto the next life over. The wicked placed into circumstances they created for those they mistreated, the benevolent rewarded for their kindness. The Life Stream goes by many names. God, Angel, Guardian, Grim Reaper, whatever else mortals could come up. Working with the notion of the mechanism of Karma, the Life Stream continues its hallowed task, guiding those lost to their destination.

My character (MC) would be one such soul reborn from the Life Stream. Experiencing nothing but misfortune whenever she sought the one she loved, the Life Stream has granted her yet another chance to start over. Your Character (YC) and MC will have met countless of times throughout the past. Submerged memories float at the fringes of their memories as they interact with one another. While neither of them know it, they were lovers, soul mates, even enemies at one point in time.

Where it'll go? The Life Stream provided the platform. The rest is up to them. Will the cycle continue or will they finally achieve what they've desired so long ago?

This tale is about the life they could've had.

---

Super vague, I know! I'm hoping to find someone who's willing to work out the kinks with me. Though it may sound like just another romance plot, I'm thinking of ways to really spice things up. So, with that, if anyone's interested, just let me know :)!​

2. I'm interested!!! Pm me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.