A Letter to Grumpy's Muse

Hecatoncheires

un jour je serai de retour près de toi
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
This is an open letter to Grumpy's Muse.

Baby, we gotta talk.

Let's get this clear right from the start; I love you. I really do. I dunno what the hell I'd do without you if you ever left me, and when we're together, when we're working on a story or a concept, sweetheart it's the most amazing thing. There's nothing we cannot accomplish when we're like that.

But Muse, don't take this the wrong way, but you are so goddamn fickle.

I do realise you have an issue with commitment. You've made it clear many a time you don't want to be bogged down by such things, that you want to remain free from all that. But sweetheart, you can go from telling me you love me to storming off in a foul mood in the space of a heartbeat. You set your mind on something and we get all excited about it only for you suddenly to declare this idea now bores, you, let's move on.

We gotta work this out, honey, we really do.

Cos this shit won't fly forever.

It's time to stop being the flighty type; that was cute a couple years ago, but now it's just frustrating and you know it. Let's finally sit down and finish that story. Let's move that concept that's been sitting gathering dust back there for the last fuck knows how long and knock out a working plot for it. Let's stick to the commitments we've made, and try not to bite off more than we can chew like we have done in the past.

Like I said at the start, baby, I do love you. Please understand why I'm saying all this.

Let's fix this. Seriously.

- Grumpy

Grumpy,
have you tried feeding your muse it's favorite beer?
-Kars