A late hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KamrenReed

Hello there everyone. I sorta jumped the gun and started playing already but it's never too late to introduce yourself. Or I would hope...

My name is Kamren. I'm sort of an old fart when it comes to role playing. I've been playing for 16-17 years, and though I have less time than ever, my love of writing remains.

I'm the tumor/ significant other of Imbroglio, so you may see us playing in some of the same games. Right now we are already dicking around in a Fantasy jump in I decided to start up recently.

I'm also a lover of art, animation, film, literature, and story telling in general.
if you have any questions, are interested in a game, or want to get to know me feel free to send a message.

:O Welcome to Iwaku, we're happy to have someone with so much experience on board!

I'm Mini, one of the mods here, and I'll be seeing you around! Message me if you need a hand with anything n_n

• Thank You
Reactions: KamrenReed
tumblr_inline_mz1zeo2oaX1rs4nv6.gif

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.