A Las Barricadas

since it seems my character is fine, ill post soon, goin for a relaxin swim ;)

Okay, just real polite like, I'd just like to say A.) Just because the bike and implant came from DWC doesn't mean EVERYTHING Dennis has is DWC, because its not. B.) Could someone have at least asked if I had anything related to DWC back story before we start writing it for me? I'm trying to prove I can do this without having every little thing be predetermined for me. Not that I won't work with what was thought up.

There are times when certain things are done to advance the scene. As the GM, I felt that the details needed to be added. You provided the information in his profile and I extended on it. It has nothing to do with it being predetermined for you and it happens a lot in RPs.

You are still being too defensive about embarrassing things happening to your characters. I can tell, since you used lines like this more than once: "I know that if I really wanted to I could put you both on the ground long enough to get out of here."

Relax and have fun, this is not supposed to be an overly serious RP.

Also welcome aboard, Kairoga. Enjoy the plotline. If you have any comments or plot ideas feel free to jot them down here.

Sorry. You know I tend to get a little carried away with those lines. In my defense it felt like a natural response to having a gun put up against yourself after helping someone with Dennis' team mentality not being great at this point in the story. Minor hostility and threats felt like it flowed best from there. Plus it doubles as a way to show Dennis won't put up well with Garnet's abrasive personality.

I get what you're saying though. The transition from snide remarks to being held at gunpoint was just a bit of a mood whiplash and I got carried away with it.

When in doubt, always, always ask; that's why we have the OOC. This is something I tell all members in RPs.

Can you please edit your last post and make it a little more "trolling" vs. what you currently have? Make it a little more foolhardy and fun. Please try to avoid any comments about female body parts, though. That gets old rather fast.

Yeah, gun rack and stripper remarks were about all I had there for dirty jokes. They don't work for Dennis and were largely a result an awkward self-reliance loving character trying to interact with strangers. Dennis didn't have many friends outside his old circle so he's really awkward around other people.

Edited the post. Its more of an exasperated version of his behavior thus far with a touch of human shield jokes here, and wetting one's self jokes there.

Also welcome aboard, Kairoga. Enjoy the plotline. If you have any comments or plot ideas feel free to jot them down here.
glad to be here! seeing the situation i saw here in the ooc im hoping for my message to diffuse the situation happening in the bar.

Just waiting for Zypher to get back from his vacation, need to plot some plot devices out before I wrap this chapter up.

oh, so thats why nobody has posted, thought the rp might've been dying