A las Barricadas!

Spinel was shocked, this man had the Daughters system in him? Well that was certainly an unprecedented turn of events. While it was true that he did have a higher strength then she did he probably had one of the basic Daughter's drives that added enhancements to all things, unlike the other agents standing nearest to her. She wasn't sure what kind of systems had been placed into Theresa but she already had her mech.

As he charged, Spinel did what she did best, calculated. With a quick snap of her cord-blade and a sidestep she managed to dodge his attack and sent the blade directly at the small of his back.

"Agent 01 here is the only one with full strength capabilities, but you should know that by now." Spinel grinned deviously, "What I'd like to know is how you got the daughters system in the first place. I was told the only way a normal human could gain the abilities is to consume the brain matter and the chip, so who did you kill and consume to get that?" Spinel angrily snapped her other cord-blade at him again.

[BG="##150517"]
"You'd love me to reveal that..." Evan growled, even while Spinel's whips buried their way into his flesh. Garnet at first held back from directly facing him, since Spinel was doing a damn good job dealing with him. "Yes, I would." Garnet responded before Spinel could or would. "Let me get my facts straight. You murder young girls in order to get robotic parts for your body?" She the stepped forward, ignoring the few large robots that were left standing. Then again, Ruby was doing a great good in shooting the bastards up. "I hate people like you. I know this a lawless frontier but people like you give anarchy a bad name. And for that I cannot forgive you for what you've done." Garnet was the sort that would save innocents because she wants to and not out of some sense of moral obligation...

Garnet then pulled out her revolver and shot Evan in the head.

*KABOOM!!!!*

However, instead of blood there was a haywire of electrical shocks going off....
[/BG]

"Well she-oot! I didn't see that comin'!" Ruby cried out over the sound of twisting metal as Ruby ripped the head off of the last of the metal-men, she hopped down from the falling figure and stepped over to the sparking head-wound that the man had sustained.

"Well don't that mean there could be more of that yahoo round these here parts?" Ruby placed Bethany back into a holster and looked to the other girls and back up at the mecha that Theresa was poised in. The scene around them was a ghastly one, nearly everything was broken and Ruby thought she could smell the bartender from where she was standing. A sigh came from her lips, some men just couldn't be counted on. She looked to the other girls and waited to see what they wanted to do.

Spinel holstered her guns, thankful that she didn't really have to kill Evan, but at the same time if he was only a robot that meant that the real Evan Trebunskaya was out there somewhere with the knowledge that the agents were still roaming about. Although it appeared that Garnet wasn't quite aware of it and it seemed that Ruby was either oblivious or too stupid to figure it out. After all how many regular women would wield a gun of that size strapped to her back.

"Now that that is over I should really get going, it appears that the one my contract specified is still at large. The one who placed the bounty on that man will not be pleased until I have killed him or at least brought him in for other measures." Spinel bowed to the girls and headed towards the door, hoping to make a clean escape but she had the feeling she wasn't going to be successful in this endeavor. Her feelings were correct and the door to the bar swung open. She cringed at the man that came in. For a lack of better word...shit...

[BG="#150517"]
The man that stepped into the tavern was named Seagraves. Garnet only called him by his surname, therefore it became something like a bad ass sounding first name. "Garnet...What did you get yourself into now?" He then focused on the beheaded robot Evan, "Holy shit! I've never seen such an advanced android before!" Seagraves completely ignored the fact that there were dead bandits and busted up mechs all over the place. "This must have taken years for the designers to make. You have really hit the motherload of computer loot Garnet! I must say I am very impressed for once."

Seagraves spoke in an off British accent. He had been born on Earth but became a Martian citizen at the young age of 8. He spent most of his time in the de facto capital of the Martian colonies, the Las Vegas Lexicon. He then looked around, his eyes then widened when he saw that Garnet had her pistol still drawn out while a bright red haired woman with a heavy gun and a blue haired woman looked on in either discontent or general un-amusement. This was the first time in a long while that all the Agents were in one place. He knew that it wouldn't be a good idea to keep stalling.

"Now...You wanted your bike looked at right?" He then asked Garnet.
[/BG]

Of course, the next of the robots to charge was all of them. How exciting life could be. One day it throws you a pretty sunrise and nothing to do, the next it presents you with a swiftly advancing wall of iron bent on your destruction.

Tessa's robot moved to the side and cut through one of the robots, then turned around and quickly stabbed the remaining two through the chest. All too easy.

She dismounted Yojimbo and had it warp home when, unexpectedly, some guy on a motorcycle showed up. With glasses. Apparently he knew Garnet, too.
"Oh! Hi there!" Tessa waved. No sense making a bad first impression!

Ruby sat back as the man stepped into the room, taking a look over she could tell he wasn't from the outlands like she was and he knew a thang or two about sumthin', just what that sumthin' was she ain't had a clue. She continued to eyeball him and when he was within spittin' distance she decided to get up and get a little chatty. Of course that Tessa girl hopped out of her big ol' robot and moseyed her way over to him first. With a shrug she turned to look behind the counter for that bartender she liked ever so much.

Ah knew it, that sucker is more dead then an armadillo on the side of the super highway. Sheoot, that jes means lil' ol' Ruby gets tah make her own mint juliep, reckonin' they have the stuff. She thought, hopping over the partially destroyed counter and looking through the bottles.

"Ya'll want a drink? Ruby's mixin' tonight apparently!" She cried over the counter, slinging her jacket over top, leaving her in just a tank top, just a lil' help in case she needed sumthin' from ol' fancy boy over there.

Spinel looked between the remaining people in the bar and decided she really needed to escape, at least that way she could contact father and be done with this whole business. Agent 01 certainly wasn't something to be trifled with and neither was Agent 03, especially if she was being helped by Seagraves, oh yes she had a file on him as well. Dangerous and tricky this one was. It was said he was the only non-Sion craftsman that could make a mech suit that could completely access the Daughters' programming. Did Rachel have a mech yet? At least she knew that Ruby didn't and on top of that she was still on a hunt for the Sion mech part so if she finished that task she would come right back into their clutches.

"I am afraid this bar is far too dangerous a place for someone as me. I am afraid I must depart from this location now. I bid you all farewell." With a small, yet awkward bow Spinel once again attempted to make her escape through the door.

[BG="##150517"]
"Yeah, I did." Garnet said, sharply snapping at the new comer. "You are more than five hours late. I could have used the bugger in battle." The young man seemingly ignored her. "I am only human, miss. Besides, by the looks of it, you had help from more than one source." He then sat down nearest to Ruby, trying to be as calm and collected as possible. "I'll have whatever you feel like mixing. Preferably something that will keep me up for the night. Oh, where are my manners, my name is Dr. Seagraves. I know I'm a bit too young looking but I have several advanced degrees in robotics and weapons making."

He was then distracted by Tess, whom was now standing right next to Garnet. Probably a little too close for her own good. "Why hello there as well. Impressive display with that mecha. Rare to see someone in the boonies have an advanced model like that."

Garnet then stamped her foot, "Hey, don't you dare ignore me. I'm the important one here!"

"Not everything is about you, Garnet. I want to meet your new friends first." Seagraves said in response.
[/BG]

"Aw, leaving already?" Tessa shrugged and took a seat next to Seagraves.
"Well, it's not exactly mine. I got it off of some people I knew a while back, but I'm not too keen on meeting them again. I don't even know where they got it...Name's Tessa, by the way."
She asked the bartender for some milk, though given the town's record so far it wasn't like she'd get any.

"I'm kinda a drifter, now. The money is nice, at least, but I miss a place to call home."