A las Barricadas!

At this point, Garnet had a very rare facial expression pop up. She was confused and gave Aramis a blank stare. "I didn't want to literally dance, you idiot! You're sporting pistols, just like I am. It's customary for gunslingers to challenge each other...."

While they were busy "discussing" things, Tessa was having a grand old time herself dodging the crappy aim of the gangsters.

"Fine, fine...Whatever, since you clearly don't understand what's going on here and you're all gung ho about helping me, just take the bastards on the left!"

Garnet then pointed her pistol to the left and then punched right, causing one of the foes to loose a few teeth to a metal pistol in his face.

[size=-2]
Aramis cheerfully complied, snatching up Cinder and Ember, his left and right hands moving rapidly so there was hardly a pause between her words and his actions. Aramis was able to be silent again, and Cinder was for once blissfully quiet. Ember now was the one talking, all a low murmur about blood, spilling it all over the floor. Quietly, Cinder whispered "More to the left, I think..." and one of the men caught a bullet in the center of his forehead.

"It didn't have to be exactly center, you know" Aramis complained to her nagging. Another man lost a finger as he tried to draw a weapon. "Stop talking, Cinder, you're ruining my concentration. I'll get Typhoon if you don't stop your bloody nagging...." leaping lightly to one side, Aramis had a better view around the woman. The men were moving quickly and to be honest, Ember was starting to get a little drunk off the blood. Switching tactics, Aramis began aiming for limbs. The man who had lost a finger now had a bullet through the elbow of the same arm.
[/size]

Everyone was getting all violent! Tessa just came here for business and now everyone wanted to kill her for it? Man, things were strange. At least the gangsters sucked at shooting.

She managed to avoid their rounds pretty easily at first while exhorting them all to calm down, but that only got them more riled up about how she was insulting their gang! This was going great...

As the gangsters started bothering to aim, she jumped over the bar and took cover next to the bartender.
"Yo."
He was too busy cowering to return the friendly greeting. Really...

She drew her revolvers as she stood up, using one round to knock Pete's hat off of him while putting the other juuust past one ear.
"I'm here for business! Now will you take me seriously, or should I perhaps aim for something other than your hat?"

Alex smiled in spite of himself when the word "sassafras" came out of Ruby's mouth.

"Sassafras is not exactly my kind of word, but I think now that you said it, you've pretty much sealed the deal. It's embedded itself into my mind. Sassafras it is."

The car came to a skidding halt, immersed in the shadow of a large, dingy yet foreboding tavern. The word TAUROS was emblazoned in large, gold letters, marred by gunshots and bird droppings. The face of a vicious bull was planted just underneath, and it would have been portentous had it not bore a perpetual wreath of pigeons upon its head.

The driver said nothing as Alex and Ruby departed the car, but did stare at them intently as they headed for the doors.

The inside of the tavern was dimly lit, dusty and damp, smelling of rye and piss. But there was something of an earthy charm in its russet tones, the mahogany bar stools who's legs were mottled, and the requisite bartender, old and graying, with a cigarette between his lips, and his hands cleaning a cup with an old rag. He nodded at Alex and Ruby, who tried their best to be inconspicuous.

Alex quickly scanned the room, hoping to perhaps spot someone who stood out as a Sion employee in disguise. There were the obligatory old men, playing poker, wheezing and coughing all over the cards, and taking swigs of cheap beer. There were a few loners, men with leathery faces and hardened eyes, boring holes into nothing in particular as they worked on their fifth or sixth glasses of Jack Daniels. And then there was a pair, a man and a woman, who stood out not from age, for they were both relatively young, and not by clothing, but by the freshness in their faces, the cleanliness of small things like their nails and hair.

Bingo thought Alex. He locked eyes with them, and their faces affirmed his thoughts.

"Hey, about time!" exclaimed the man, rising to meet Alex and Ruby, talking as if they were old friends. His smile was wide as he beckoned them over, but his eyes, focused and resolute, were the indicators of their stealthy plan.

Alex and Ruby sat next to the man and woman, who were still grinning from ear to ear. No one in the bar even cast a glance at the exchange. So far so good.

"So, how's everything?" asked Alex, wondering when their facade would fade away, and the talk of business would arrive.

OOC: if ooc's aren't allowed here just lemme know, I'll move it to the ooc thread. I just dunno how often anyone checks that. Anyway, to Zypher, I just wanted to know if you wanted to keep winging this, or discuss a little like... plan of action outside, just to figure out how exactly it's going to go down, or if you want to keep winging it. I'm fine either way, so it's your call. :P I just wanna let them have some fun soon, hehe.

and to the others: Should we just focus on our separate plot lines, or are there plans for plot lines to converge in the future. Or am I just over thinking everything lol

"OKAY! I'LL COME TO TERMS!!!! JUST DON'T SHOOT ME! I'M TOO PRETTY TO DIE!" Handsome Pete squealed.

The rest of the gangster then lowered their firearms. In the aftermath of the brawl there were five dead, at least a dozen wounded by Garnet, one bucket load of teeth, and blood splattered all over the walls. Garnet kept her pistols pointed towards the ceiling of the tavern. "Well, that was worth a mild thrill..." Garnet thought aloud, "Anti-climatic, but whatever. You guys suck at fighting anyways." She then plopped herself down on the barstool, waiting for whatever ploy Tessa had in store.

"As I said, just don't shoot me and I'll do anything you say!" Handsome Pete declared once more.

Tessa breathed a sigh of relief. "Alright, so as I said earlier I was here for business..."

She pulled up a chair and sat down at a table, motioning for Handsome Pete to do the same. He did, and the rest of the gangsters all sat down in tandem.
"riiight...anyways, 'couple days ago, some group from out of town was moving a bit of cargo through the desert. When they ran into one of our patrols there was a gunfight, and just about everyone died. Earlier today I got sent to check it out, and found some tracks leading away from the scene. I followed, and it turns out that there were two survivors of the caravan. They called themselves the Sharks, and hid their cargo-a cache of gold and some top of the line mecha parts-so that nobody could find it, and they could call in for backup from their orginization to pick it up. I..don't like beating information out of people, so I let them sit. Their wounds were pretty serious, so I don't think they'll be moving around much..."

Tessa focused back on the gangster in front of her.
"There's at least a couple thousand dollars worth of stuff there. I figure 500 dollars will be more than enough for me to tell you where the survivors are hiding out, so you can go find the cargo from them."

Handsome Pete started to say something, but was cut off by Tessa.
"Oh, and one more thing. Your rivals, the royal hearts gang, already paid me quite handsomely for that information. I figure they'll be heading to the site any minute now..."

[BG="#330000"]
Ruby Mayhem nodded with a wide smile at Alex as he agreed to her "safety word." However, she nearly killed the driver as he screeched to a halt next to the bar nearly sending Ruby flying through the front window.

Ruby took half-a-glance at the sign as they stepped past it into the front doors. How tacky... was her only thought on it. As they stepped inside she took one look at Alex as they stepped inside and set down Gertrude quietly as to not draw too much attention to them. Sometimes you can be a right pain Gertrude... She thought to herself as she scoped the room with Alex. The bar itself was dusty, filled with men who would kill for a night with Ruby and to her nothing felt more like home.

It didn't take too long before Alex had found their contacts and they were all headed over to a small table away from the general commotion from the bar.

"So, down to business eh sug?" Ruby smiled at Alex before shooting a glance around the bar, looking for listening ears.

"We have word that the Shark gang stations themselves at another bar close by here, we figured if we met you here we could give you the information and send you to the other bar well prepared. We need you to get the information as to where the missing part is from this guy..." The woman spoke in hushed tones and slid a photo over to Alex and Ruby, "The driver is still waiting outside please hurry, that part is of utmost importance for us and you will not be paid unless it is returned to the Sion Biosystems Corporation."

"No worries sug, we'll get ya'lls little ol' part in no time." Ruby nodded studying the picture.
[/BG]

Alex studied the picture carefully along with Ruby. It was of a bar, and close to the bathroom stalls was another door that said "STORAGE" on it in scuffed letters.

"There," said the woman, jabbing her finger on the door he was just looking at. "Just find a way to get in there... what'll happen next, we don't know, but that's your specialty, isn't it?"

Alex couldn't fight her on that one.

"Alright, let's go," he said quickly, snatching the picture from the table and leaving the bar. Ruby and Alex sped back to the car, where the driver was chatting noisily on a cell phone, feet propped up on the dashboard.

"Yo," Alex snapped, rapping his fist on the window. The driver spazzed a little, returning to his proper posture, and hastily yelled a few goodbyes before hanging up. Alex and Ruby situated themselves in the backseat, ready for this next venue.

Upon pulling up to the bar, Alex's first impression was that it was seedier and grimier than the last one. Tauros at least had a bit of charm. This one, simply titled "Ned's", was almost visibly decaying from the outside. Alex wasn't sure if this was just a front or if this gang really had no money to at least situate themselves in a nicer establishment.

He turned to Ruby before exiting.

"So. Sassafras," he said, smiling at the word in spite of himself. "We'll just go in... guess we have to find a way to slip through that door unnoticed... and then, whatever happens, happens."

He looked back down at the picture, noticing that the door was pretty far back. Still, if the bartender saw... Maybe Ruby could work her charm on him as a diversion.

[BG="##150517"]
"Don't hurt me, please!!! I'll pay anything to further our agreements. I ain't a fan of not being the one on top!!!" Handsome Pete squealed in fear.

Garnet looked on at Tessa with less and less interest. It was clear that she was one of those cheapskate bounty hunters that sided with the most powerful gangs. For this bounty hunter, Garnet preferred working for the rich politicians. The older the geezers were, the more likely they were going to pay her. It was a simple fact, that they didn't realize that such a pretty girl could be dangerous. Garnet then stood up and slapped several grey coins on the counter of the bar and draped her cape around her body.

"Well looks like my work here is done. Have fun beating up the Bedwetter, Cowgirl." She then shot a dirty look at both Tessa and the strange man, that had wandered his way into the tavern. She then whipped Pete the middle finger and left.

Garnet then stepped into the dusty streets of Yorksborg and then walked towards a yellow military motorcycle. This toy had been a gift from one of the rich mobsters of the Las Vages Lexicon colonies, a few thousand miles to the north. Taking her cape off, Garnet quickly slipped on a yellow and black riding outfit. It was because of this look, Garnet was often labelled, the "Death Wasp" to many of the gangs throughout Mars and Earth. She had just recently switched to red, so she wouldn't be as reconginzable at first. The same went for the white hair, it had been originally black. Donning her helmet on she started the military motorcycle up and went from 0 to 180 mph in 6.9 seconds, leaving a trail of dust in her wake.

Then out of the blue, her helmet started ringing. This caused her to raise her right eyebrow. She never gave this number out unless it was her current employer. Maybe this was the Mayor.

"Yeah?"

"Hello, Agent 3. It has been years since we've lasted talked. I was begining to worry that your connections had been completely terminated. I am speaking directly to you on important matters. An important piece of science was stolen from the headquarters of Sion Enterprises. We need you to help Agent 2 track it down."

This was not a voice she recognized. It was much too deep and formal sounding. The mayor had a thick Texan accent...

"Sorry buddy. I don't work for big companies, you asses are just as bad as the gangs I hunt down."

"You think we're giving you a choice Agent 3?"

Garnet's eyes then narrowed. "Who the hell is this and how did you get my contact number?" Garnet then snarled into the speaker of her helmet.

"That's not important right now Agent 03. We've been given intell that you're currently located in the Yorksburg district of Mars."

"THIS ISN'T FUNNY, ASSHOLE. WHY THE HELL DO YOU KEEP CALLING ME AGENT 03?"

Then all the suddenly all the controls of her motorcycle started being manually overridden by her commands.

"Don't be foolish Rachel. I am not letting you get away this easily. I've been concerned about you, my daughter. With you back in the hands of Sion, we can meet up once again some day."

Garnet's heart then began to race, "He called me Rachel...No one knows my birth name..."

"TELL ME WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!!?!?!?!!"

She now no longer had control of the motorcylce and was now heading towards an unknown location....

Looking on from a rooftop in Yorksburg, a young woman smiled. Six months of planning and she finally found her prey.
[/BG]

END OF EPISODE ONE

Episode Two: Martian Blues

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f0wg6vsHOno&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f0wg6vsHOno&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

We interrupt the regularly schedule programming to give breaking news from the Headquarters of Sion Enterprises, located in the Las Vegas Lexicon region of Mars. For quite some time, there has been rumors that Sion's Head Director, Mister Donald Crawford, has been working with the various government districts and zones of influence to help quell the threats of pirates. Here, he comes now:

"Good Morning to all my friends on the Martian Colonies,

My name is Donald Crawford.

At this point in time, I must apologize for interrupting your normal morning programming to bring you this message.

I’ve heard your cries for help against the Banditos and we at Sion feel that it is time that we address these issues. For too long now, these thugs have been raiding homes, churches, and businesses a like. Whether the UN is too busy with affairs on Earth or not, we at Sion Enterprises believe it is time we work along side with local governments to ensure that a long and ever lasting peace is finally declared.

Here at Sion, we are now creating state of the art police weapons, including various designs of mecha and new fire arms that will both out gun and out man the mafia empires that currently control so many aspects of our fragile lives on the frontiers of human advancement into the cosmos.

Further more, for far too long, we’ve been putting the conduct of civilized law into the hands of rebels, mercenaries, so-called intellectuals, and anarchistic bounty hunters. Do we really want the dignified role of civilization to be “saved” by outlaws that promote their own well being over that of the publics‘? If we do, then I believe we’ll be moving even deeper into the depths of decadence!

In order to further promote the preservation of law, we are once again putting more research into the Agents Schema.
When combined with the help of the local police and military forces, along with our latest inventions at Sion, we’ll ensure a brighter and better future for our children and our children’s children.

Now at this time, I will take any questions from the selected panel of reporters…"

There you have it folks; Mister Crawford giving vague but reassuring promises about helping to defend the livelihoods of the people of Mars…

Spinel's gaze focused on the yellow military styled motorcycle. It was relatively simple to control from this distance. The rooftops she stood on had an excellent view of the entire town. Spinel manipulated the motorcycle's direction to Ned's bar as her father talked to Garnet. It is a shame that I could not hear what father and Agent 03 were speaking about. Although if father wanted me to know he would have let me listen in.

Spinel dropped a small encrypted computer device on the roof as Garnet's motorcycle shut down. She leaped off the roof, her arm cords trailing behind her and landed in the dusty road with a soft thud. It wasn't far of a walk to get to where Garnet was but she was in no hurry. This is going a lot more easily then I had anticipated...most people would assume that this leads to a failure much further along but I will retain an optimistic outlook.

Sighing to herself she stopped at the corner that she could get a good look at the bar, and Agent 03 as she went inside, but from out of the corner of her eye she noticed two people stepping in, one with a rather large gun strapped to her back. "Is that not..."

[BG="#330000"]
Ruby sauntered into this bar much like she had the last, daring the men to look at her wrong. This bar she had been in before, a few of the bullet holes lining the walls were momentos from her previous trips. The bartender and a lot of the patrons however had changed. Musta been longer since I came in here then I thought... She shook the thought and headed with Alex towards the back, where the storage sign was.

"Ya'll can't go in there!" The bartender shouted over to them. Ruby turned back to Alex and gave him a wink before hoisting Gertrude up to aim at the bartender with an ease that woman of Ruby's build should have been able to accomplish. "Ah'm sorry sug' I didn't pay for my drink last time I was here. Do you accept payment in the form of bullet?" She smiled innocently her southern twang very evident.

"N-no problem, they're f-f-f-free..." The bartender stammered.

"Now sug' is it okay if we take a lil' peek in your back room?"

"G-g-g-g-go right ah-he-he-head...." He was quite visibly shaking now and Ruby was quickly getting bored. She swung Gertrude back and clicked her into the holder on her back.

"Thanks sug'! Let's get goin'!" She waited for Alex to open the door, after all a gentleman always holds the door for a true lady.
[/BG]

[BG="##150517"]
"SHIT AND A PILE OF IT!" Garnet shouted as stepped out of her motorbike. She the chucked her helmet off and flung it to the ground, much akin to a child throwing a temper tantrum. Peering around, it seemed that there was no one around save for some large Martian rats. Going towards the motorcycle she overlooked everything. There was no way for someone to do a manual override of that caliber outside of Earth.

She then reached into her yellow jacket's pocket and pulled out black device and dialed a long number. Two black pieces then floated to the ground. An image of a young male with glasses appeared on a holographic device. Garnet then placed the device next to her ear.

Seagraves.png

"Hello, there! This is Charles Seagraves."

"You asshole. You said this design was hacker proof!" Garnet said.

"My, my...Garnet, a pleasure seeing you as always. I'm guessing the Outlaw got in trouble again. That'll cost you extra to have it fixed up all the way on the frontiers, dearie."

"How about you do it for free, or I'll shove several bullets up your Lexicon ass? Besides, you're on my team. So stop saying I owe you money, when you hog up all the food and phone lines!!!"

"Okay, okay, give me a few days and I'll get down to Yorksburg from the Las Vegas Lexicon...Just make sure the bike remains where it is..."

"Not yet. I want to you to hack into Sion's systems. Someone claiming to be my father sent me a message from Sion. I need an answer to what that was about. Sounded like an old man, probably a pedophile."

"Garnet!!?!!? I can't hack into Sion's systems. They have the best firewalls and defense codes in the universe!"

"Then you aren't trying hard enough."

"Remind me why I work for you again?"

"Because, I get good pay."

She then hung up on Seagraves.

"No...It's because I'm an idiot and trust you..." He muttered to himself.

Garnet then pulled out both of her pistols and glanced around once again. "The voice said something Agents. I wonder what he was referring to. I've only heard rumors about them. Then again, why the hell was he saying I was one?" Narrowing her eyes, Garnet entered the tavern nearest to the crash site. Call it instinct or not, something was calling for her inside...
[/BG]

Imposing order on the world, in order to create permament peace...the Sion guy sounded an awful lot like some other people Tessa had known and would, most likely, would end up in a similar position. At least the crazy evil people she had dealt with were planning on taking over the world pro bono.

The problem, she thought, was not completely solvable without destroying freedom.

Though she didn't much like Sion anyways. Businessmen rubbed her the wrong way.

All this reflection came inside the cockpit of Yojimbo, as the two gangs duked it out in the desert over the "survivors" of the failed caravan.

Also, she needed to pay more attention. That thought came to her as a mecha from one of the gangs started locking on to her. Yojimbo ran straight for it, zigzagging through the machinegun fire. One slash up, another down, and the uppity robot fell apart into two pieces.

She had dragged a good chunk of both gang's forces out here into the middle of nowhere, much to far from anywhere to walk. They did a good job of killing each other over the money they were sure to get if they could claim the survivors, and so that left Tessa with the simple task of getting rid of their vehicles, mecha, etc, and finishing off the few guys left.

Which included Handsome Pete, strangely enough. In fact, he was the last guy left.
"W-w-why are you doing this?!"
Tessa had to think a bit before her reply came out over Yojimbo's speakers.
"...because people like you are starting prostitution rings where young girls sell themselves in order to get just one hit of whatever drug you've bought them with. Because families are split apart by your goods. Because you don't just rob people of their money anymore, you rob them of their lives, trapping them in a personal hell."

There was a bit of a pause in Tessa's speech.
"..and that's bad, desu ne~!"

The look on Handsome Pete's face was priceless.
"Still, I suppose you are too dumb to be a serious threat to the well being of people...tell you what, I'll let you live. It's thirty, maybe forty miles back to town. Have fun."
"B-buh.."

With that, Yojimbo strided off, taking Tessa away from the scene of the carnage.

Alex was laughing inwardly at the bartender, who proved to be a blubbering coward in the face of a pretty girl with a big gun.

"Let's get goin'!" Ruby exclaimed cheerfully, beaming at Alex. He opened the door, stepping aside to make room for her. She had earned it.

"After you," he said, flashing her a charming smile.

They descended down a dark, squalid staircase - Alex could swear he heard rats and other more vile creatures scurrying around in the corners.

As they neared the ground, muffled voices came into earshot. Alex paused. He quietly retrieved his trusted glock, but did not cock it yet. He wasn't planning on shooting yet - he always gave anyone the benefit of a warning, some kind of attempt at diplomacy. But 9.9 out of 10 times, that never worked. He knew he would have to use it. And he planned to have it out, pointed.

He looked at Ruby, and mouthed "... Sassafras?"

[BG="#330000"]
Ruby stepped into the back room, heading down the stairs but stopped as she heard the same noise Alex had. Glancing over to Alex he mouthed "sassafras" to her and she half shrugged, pulling out her handguns, Bethany and Jane, Gertrude being too bulky in this tight of a space.

"Don't be too quick with that trigger finger sug'." Ruby whispered her warning, stepping down the stairs slowly coming to a dimly lit basement area with a few poker tables set up. Ruby looked closely at the faces huddled at each table and put her guns away once again, it looked like it was just another part of the bar, and indeed off to the side was another bar. She sidled up to the bar, turning back to give a lavish wink at Alex. She didn't notice the gangsters getting up from their seats to take a look at this red-headed seductress up close, and possibly eliminate her considering she got into their private area somehow.[/BG]

[size=-2]
Aramis did not know why he followed. He would have liked to fool himself into thinking that perhaps he had been captivated by her and was trying to protect her but Ember laughed in her sardonic fashion. There was no truth behind that. Aramis switched tact, insisting simple curiosity but he succumbed without much ado when Cinder told him his real reason. The girl had seemed strong yes, but she was taken unawares. Perhaps, and Cinder uttered this in the silkiest tones that could be used, this girl would have meal tokens or even... let the thought be only whispered, money that Aramis could use to buy food. He was so very hungry. Ember hissed a comment, something regarding Aramis needing to think and to stop being an idiot. Aramis was busy listening to Cinder instruct him to follow the girl.

After a short distance running to keep up, Aramis decided that it was simply too much effort. Stopping and fully intending on hunting for vermin he might roast, Aramis felt suddenly overwhelmed. Cinder did not try to merely persuade, he invaded Aramis's mind. It was not the first time, but each time hurt painfully. Ember's tendrils could be felt at the edges, soothing him. She made it easier for Cinder to hold control, but she also dulled the ache for Aramis. It was by no means utter control, but Cinder was all but screaming through every pounding blood vessel in Arami's head. Aramis regained his feet and reverted to tracking her because he was now at a disadvantage in time as well as transportation.

"I am so hungry..." Aramis sighed. Only Typhoon surged empathetically.
[/size]

[BG="##150517"]
Garnet entered the tavern since it was the nearest place in the town where her bike stopped functioning. It was a lot like the previous one she had visited. Low lives hanging out in the middle of a sleepy town; however, this time around she wasn't wearing her rather revealing outfit. It was her trademark "wasp" look. She peered around, keeping her two pistols and Hunter peace tied for the time being.

"Oh god!!! Not, not you too!" The bartender shouted when say the "Yellow Rider" wandering into his tavern. First the girl with the cannon and now an infamous little bundle of rage entering his establishment on the same day...The governmental officials must have been very desperate to keep hiring all these bounty hunters.

"What's up your balding ass?" Garnet asked while raising an eyebrow, "You squealing because you have a bounty on your head? I doubt you're worth very much."

"Nnnnnooo. I'm an honest working man. I swear I am!"

"Listen baldy, I don't care about you. I just want a Piña Colada." Garnet said.

"Uh...That's not something we make in these parts... We don't get many young girls like yourself in here...I mean, I mean...You're what? Like 17?"

"No, dumb ass. I'm in my 20s."

"Say...You look an awful lot like some red head that just came in here..." He said, looking perplexed.

Garnet then raised an eyebrow, "Sorry bud. I have no kin alive anymore. Never was a red head, nor will I ever be." Of course this last statement was a lie. Garnet was a red head up until she started the silver tone look. It was all a part of her campigan to become something other than the fabled Yellow Rider.
[/BG]

Before Alex could open his mouth to warn her, the gangsters had begun to circle her, their weapons already withdrawn.

"Well... now, what the hell could this be?" said one of them in a smarmy tone.

"Shut up," spat another man, taller, and more somber looking. He narrowed his eyes closely on Ruby, who's every move was being watched now. Alex was still hidden in the darkness of the staircase, but he knew it wouldn't be long before his presence was noticed. He had to act fast before they massacred her completely. If he could just give her a leg up, he knew they would be able to get somewhere.

He narrowed his eyes on the man closest to him, and quickly grabbed him in a full nelson, his pistol pointed at his head. Everyone's focus had now shifted to Alex, who had, in their eyes, come out of nowhere.

The man struggled in Alex's grip, and his size had almost completely dwarfed Alex from view. The man was definitely strong, and if it wasn't for Alex's gun pressed into his temple, he might not have had a chance.

"I think you know why we're here," he said through gritted teeth, keeping his hold on the man firm. "Don't test me, just be fuckin' straight."

Mentally, he prayed that Ruby would utilize the fraction of time that this distraction granted her wisely, and find a way to use her weapons as an additional threat to them. Meanwhile, he would just have to keep talking.

[BG="#330000"]
Ruby scooted off her bar stool and sauntered over to the man Alex had apprehended.

"Good job sug' you got the leader'n one go!" She shot a crooked smile at her partner before turning her large gray-blue eyes onto the captive as the other men in the room shrank back, "Now hun, I suggest tellin' my friend here where you hid the Sion part ya'll took or you might find ya'lls very...uh...interestin' face splattered about the room." She holstered both of her handguns and shot an icy glare around the room before returning her gaze at the clearly larger man. He showed no signs of giving up the information so easily, so it might be time for drastic measures.

Ruby chuckled, stepping over to one of the poker tables, picking it up with relative ease and smashing it on the ground, splinters exploding everywhere. The men all gasped at Ruby's display of physical strength. "Now are ya'll willin' to tell us?"[/BG]

"Father, I will place another tracking device on Agent 03's bike, it appears that she is having it repaired. There is a 2.000001% chance that she will notice it and have it removed. I am unsure of the odds for her tech-monkey." Spinel said over her communicator. She waited for a reply that wouldn't come. After a few moments of waiting she decided the best thing to do would be to step inside the establishment, the course of action she would take from there would be up to Agent 03's actions. Spinel knew she wouldn't approach the girl and observation was always a good tactic. Since father wouldn't give her specific instructions she'd have to wait.

Stepping into the bar however was an unexpected treat, everything was in order so far with the exception of the bartender who seemed to have wet himself in fright. 45.8% probability that it was something to do with Garnet...well, possibly, he seems unafraid of her thus far. Must be something else that scared him. I shall have to investigate, as it would bring me within 2 meters of Agent 03 at least.

"Excuse me tender," She said as she walked calmly up to the bar, her rope-spurs jingling as they hit the ground and her pistols swaying at her sides, "May I ask as to what caused the wet spot at the front of your trousers?" She said blankly her eyes open half-lidded.

[size=-2]
The pulsing blood in Aramis's ears seemed to pound against his skull like the beating of a fist against a door. His head was throbbing, useless, and he was just running. Cinder sat back now, guiding him with a lax hand. Aramis's eyes registered the motorbike in front of him, but it was Cinder who forced him to search for traces of the woman who had been riding the bike. Aramis lashed out, forcing Cinder back from his mind as he followed the tracks into a building.

Cinder's presence ebbed into only a faint haze demonstrating his continuing survival. Ember sank back as well, nursing the beating of the blood in Aramis's head so that it did not pain him as much. Aramis opened the door shakily, wobbling on his feet. At the door, he examined the interior. There was the woman and Aramis sank down to his knees while people inside turned their attention to him briefly if only for the light that had shone in with the opening of the door.
[/size]