A Lark Is Not Always A Bird...

He Would Feel...

Kimba didn't want to sleep. He also wanted another round. And another. And another.......

But it wasn't the long walk ahead of them tomorrow that "forced" him to be satisfied. With one time... for now. First. Timmmme. He could feel muscles he hadn't known he had, used in ways they'd never been used... before. He would feel those muscles tomorrow. But then... he'd get used to this. His body would adapt. His stamina would increase...

... he started to chuckle. No, Kimba couldn't help it! Fur still ruffled, ears back... yes, also a cuddler after breeding, still so close and tight against her, he still held himself within her. Yes, he chuckled. Licked her right cheek. Breath, still heavy in her right ear as he gave her a gentle, tender squeeze, hands still on chest and hip...

... "We can... thank Honalee... for this."

He nibbled on her ear...

... "If not... if not for that blue ball of hers... I... I wouldn't have musked... myself. Wouldn't... wouldn't have gone to that... public shower. Where we met."

He couldn't help the amused huff, or the.......

....... Gurrrgle!.......

... his stomach made.

Ahe felt warm and fuzzy, content, and she smiled beautifully as she lay beneath Kimba... Her... Mate. She hummed sweetly at the thiught of a family with him. With a few kits maybe. Or more perhaps. There was no telling. With a delicate croon she rocked her hios back, twining her tail in coils around his chest.

"Up for round two I suppose~?"

She snickered a bit and licked her maw, she was ready if that was what he desires. But the moment was interrupted by a heavy gurgling erupting from his bowels... And she tried so hard not to laugh but woung up laughing anyway, a cheerful girlish sound followed by a deep sigh and her shifting to lay down, though not removing him from her core. He was either hungry, ir he was ready to go again. Rither way she was happy because this was a most splendid night, and she saw a whole lot of... Breeding... In their near future.

Round Two...

If Kimba had been human, he'd have blushed with embarrassment at his situation. Perhaps. He certainly felt embarrassed. Though, given he'd missed lunch, his stomach's words were understandable. So, too, Avira's.......

....... though Kimba could be forgiven for being distracted by those words. By her motions. Her tail, coiled around his chest. Feeling his breath. His heartbeat. Thrum of his Heartstone. Yes, no choice but to follow her as she lay down. Him. Beside. Her.

Beside himself.

Because the slightest movement, well...

... *click * ...

... well, it seemed they'd "forgotten" their chorus. And somebody (Blasted "squirrels"...!) in that chorus, that cheering squad, had decided to mess with Kimba's music player. So, yes, slightest movement, him and her still intimately "linked", as another romantic song played. As Avira's words breached the fog in his head, caused by their connection. And the sensations he felt build up. Again. Shot right up from his nether regions and into his brain. As he settled down, with her, and slipped both hands, one around, the other, down, to stroke her belly. To hold her against him, still...

... "Food...sex... food... sex......." He laughed, a short sound that almost ended in a snort... "Yes... round two. Unless you want me to save it for... desert."