1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Adventure, Action, Romance, Dark, Yaoi, Yuri, Furry, Magic, Dark Magic, Epic, Historical Europe, Historical Asia, Multi-Universe, Multi-Character, Taboo relationships and many, many more.
Indulge a Poor Jester

I am attempting to get back into RPing more often and exercise my writing abilities. I'll be going through my inbox and clearing our all my dead RP's and I'm looking to find some partners once more. Help me with this endeavor, please?

Things I search and strive for...

-Long Term: I really like partners I can really create a long story with. I want to really dive into another world. I completely understand life, events, and all others in between. All I ask is that you just let me know what's going on.

-Literate: I don't use chat speak. I don't shorten words or sentences. I am not requiring nor promising novels, but I'm trying to improve my writing... so...

-Romance: I can do a mix of all genders. I love my Male/Male over all, but I have no problems with any other mix. However (and that's a BIG however), I normally prefer a submissive position in the relationship. That doens't meant submissive personality, it just means I usually play bottoms. I can DEFINITELY double up.

-Adult Romance: I am an adult. I RP with adults. I can do Fade to Black all the way to Explicit. I draw the line at certain things, so just ask me and I will let you know.

-Communication: I prefer PM or Skype.

I hope that's all alright! My current cravings and favorites below. Then after that are some plots rolling about in my head. If you have any you want to throw at me, please don't hesitate!

Fandoms: (Keep in mind, these are current and/or some of my fave, so ask and I might know others)

Anime-
Hellsing
Sailor Moon
Food Wars
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rayearth

TV Shows-
NCIS
Hannibal (If someone will do Hannibal/Will with me as Will, I would be so frickin' happy and I will be SO good to you.)
Castle
Bones
Xena

Universes/Books/Comics-
DC
Marvel
Harry Potter
Lord of the Rings

Video Games-
Skyrim

Random Plot Gems or Couples:
Epic Adventure - Lord of the Rings Style World with lots of questing. Can do multiple people.
Vampires & Weres - I can do modern or old era. I love them all... except Twilight.
Certain Taboo Relationships - Ask me to elaborate on this if interested.
Alpha/Beta/Omega - The setting can vary
Plots involving Mpreg
Pet trade - Human spliced people or just people in general
Thief/Assassin
Fantasy - Dark or Light

I have so many other loves and likes, but I can't seem to write them all down right now. Please PM me if interested. These threads always seem quite bare because I don't tart them up well. However, my writing often speaks for itself.

• Love
Reactions: Crony and Nanashi
Still searching.

• Love
Reactions: Nanashi
I think I can help you out.

I've been gone from this site for a long time, and I'm sure my RP is the lesser for it. I could benefit from having a partner to flex and refit myself into the experience with. Reading the likes and loves you listed, I think we'd be able to come up with a number of deeply rich stories.

Reactions: Lady Jester
I think I can help you out.

I've been gone from this site for a long time, and I'm sure my RP is the lesser for it. I could benefit from having a partner to flex and refit myself into the experience with. Reading the likes and loves you listed, I think we'd be able to come up with a number of deeply rich stories.
Sure! PM me what ideas you got or list off some of the stuff from my list that piques your interest!

• Love
Reactions: Nanashi
I could do a plot involving epic questing, Vampires and Lycans and high fantasy.

Still searching, looking for some romance. Light or heavy.

Still bolstering my inbox. Really looking for some heavy romance. M/M if available. If not I can do F/M too.

I’s love to double up in Harry Potter or the MCU if you’re still up for those!

I’s love to double up in Harry Potter or the MCU if you’re still up for those!
Sure! PM your fave couples in MCU! I'm a Stony or Frostiron fan. Iron man being my fave.

I need to stop rewatching Hannibal. It's making me itchy for those kinds of dark RPs....

Still looking for any fun though too!

I need to stop rewatching Hannibal. It's making me itchy for those kinds of dark RPs....

Still looking for any fun though too!

You mentioned Marvel.

Do you watch any of the Netflix shows like Daredevil or Jessica Jones? Would love to do something in that universe.

Ooh I don't really have the time for another RP, but if you're okay with once-a-week replies, you had me at Hannibal!

You mentioned Marvel.

Do you watch any of the Netflix shows like Daredevil or Jessica Jones? Would love to do something in that universe.
I'm sorry! I haven't but I'm caught up on the movies and know the overall facts about those two. PM with ideas!

Ooh I don't really have the time for another RP, but if you're okay with once-a-week replies, you had me at Hannibal!
I will take whatever I can get! PM me if you are interested!

Still looking for literate partners. Hoping for another m/m partner.

Still looking.