A Knight's Tale (Modern Fantasy/Sci-Fi)

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
Preface. I'm a guy, I only like to RP with girls. Nothing against you other guys, I just feel weird about it. If you're a guy and I know it, I'll decline your request as politely as possible. It's just my preference, and I don't enjoy when people try to break my rules or convince me otherwise.

And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (these included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, but can be talked into playing in a thread. As proof that you read this part, make your subject line "Strawberry Banana Milkshake" and say that you use first person in your body. If you don't, you'll get a sorry in response.

Still lookin' for catgirls tho.

So, here's another RP based off an anime I watched. The show doesn't really get into the background of it so I'll come up with my own for this world.

Either with magic or science, a fair amount of people on Earth can summon a weapon from their "soul". Not only that, most of those people can use "magic", summoning elements to use as weapons, altering their body physics to make their fighting better, or something involving their weapon as a "weapon art". The weapons can form as just about anything from a dagger to a greatsword to a bow to a gun. These people are known as "mage-knights".

As such, the world has turned back to a somewhat hierarchical society, many countries depending on singular rulers or "royal" families. Kingdoms and empires have popped up and most of these hierarchies treat their people fairly well. But they don't "war" with each other in the conventional sense. Rather than sending thousands of mage-knights to fight a pointless war, to settle disputes, kingdoms/empires send their best fighters to compete in a tournament and whoever wins the tourney wins the "war".

Many knights go to colleges/universities to better train their fighting and magic, taking classes and such and competing in tournaments to prove their skills. They get ranked from F to A, A of course being the highest, and F meaning they're failing. The only thing is in most tournaments in high school and below, students are only allowed to use their weapons in "phantom form", meaning the weapons have a shape and weight but not a real physical form, simply sapping an opponent's energy when hitting them. In college, the tournaments are real, the weapons able to damage and potentially kill. The battles are no holds barred. The winner is the last one standing, so if that means the loser dies, then that's that. Due to this, most colleges only accept students at the age of 20 or so, giving them time to decide what they really want to do for their lives, as they might die.

Now, to our characters.

Your character is a princess to a fairly small kingdom. She's had trouble for some time as a child controlling her abilities, but with perseverance she's conquered it and has become a powerful A rank knight. She's a beautiful young woman and very kind, but with a short temper with stupid people/assholes. (We can talk about her looks and stuff, I've got some ideas but I don't want to stifle your creativity. That being said)

No you can't use a bow. Everyone tries to use a bow when I do a fighting story. It's lame. Use a greatsword and fire or something for god sake. Just no bows. Just because she's a chick doesn't mean she has to have a bow.

My character is a bit of an odd one. He's an orphan. He's never known his parents, for as long as he can remember he lived in an orphan home with his older "sister". She's always been with him, looks similar to him, so the people running the home figured they were related and gave them the same last name, but they aren't actually related. They don't know that, but it's a fact. She's a year older than him and is basically attached at his hip.

At some point, around 4 or 5, they got adopted by an affluent family as the father saw the potential him them. He especially saw the potential in the sister, expecting her to be a great fighter, but saw my character as average. When my character refuses to train with the weapons in non-phantom form, the father loses faith in him and hides him away as much as he can.

The problem is, my character's weapon is simply a small knife. At least when he's a young boy. Over time, he learns that he has a rare weapon, a morphing weapon, which allows him to use any weapon he can think of or that he can see. While his adoptive father refuses to train him, he starts watching those around him that he can see, and learns to copy their fighting, eventually able to copy any person's fighting style perfectly when using their weapon.

He made a promise to himself that he would become a great knight, no matter what his adoptive father said he was destined for (which is nothing). Eventually, he does get into a prestigious knight college, much to his "father's" frustration. But "dearest daddy" has his own plans, being the head of the foundation that funds the college.

He can't deny my character entry, but he can deny him graduation by altering the ranking system to make it impossible for my character to get past F rank, making him unable to graduate. But with help from the new college director, he might be able to graduate if he wins the biggest tournament in the world. He just has to beat some of the best fighters in the school to win the selection matches for the tournament. But it shouldn't be too bad, he has his blood to help him.

You see, his weapon is a rare trait, the morphing weapon. A certain kingdom(not your character's kingdom), who's king has no heir and currently no queen, the strongest fighter in the world, has the same weapon, as does his entire line. But that is only coincidence, a few other average people do have the morphing weapon. What isn't a coincidence is their true ability. They're both able to draw on deep reserves of strength from the depths of their soul, a magic based solely on the strength of will of the user, to dominate the battle field. This is an ability that only the king's royal line has.

One thing I'd really like is for our characters to sorta get romantic fairly quick. She doesn't have to like him at the very start, but I do want them to fall in love sorta quickly. Not in like, 2 weeks after meeting, but start dating after a month and get to "I love you" after like 3 months.

So if at this point you're interested, then go ahead and message me and we can discuss more. There's a lot of stuff I'd like to do with this plot and want to discuss it with you, like a harem and "monster girl" transformations and stuff. Below this are my kinks list and your CS.

Read the kinks and CS, everyone friggin' doesn't look at them.

F-list - Warning

You can get rid of everything in parentheses. As well, she should definitely be human to start, I'm just giving examples of stuff.

Name:

(Can use image if you'd like. Put it here.)

Age(19+):

Race(i.e. human, furry and what kind, etc But should start human):

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc.):

Height:

Eye color (you wouldn't believe how often I forget this fuckin' option...):

Hair color/length:

Ears(human if human, etc):

Fur and color(none if human, etc):

Cup size(I like boobs, EE-J cups. Can start smaller for expansion):

Body type(Curvy, slim waist, wide hips, big butt, thick legs, etc. Can go skinny for growth):

Butt([no butt] 1-20 [oh my god how can you walk] I can probably fill this in):

Hips([no curves] 1-20 [oh my god, really how can you walk] I can probably fill this in):

Skin tone:

Scales and color:

Legs(human if human):

Arms(human if human):

Wings(none if human):

Tail(none if human):

Horns(none if human):

Hobbies:

Normal clothes/outfit:

Special Characteristics:

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on):

Last edited: