A Kindred Soul Has Been Spotted

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KindredSoul

Original poster
[insert pokemon battle msic here]. Ok cornyness aside, Hello, I am KindredSoul, but you can all call me Soul. I'm an avid RP'r with I'd like to think average writing skills, who is finally crawling back to the RP scene. A friend from work recomended this site to me, and here I am. A few things about me, I'm huge into slice of life, romance RP's, I love a good ol fashion happy ending, but as "Life Is Strange" has tought us, even a sad ending can be a beautiful one. I can usually post about a paragraph, to two, but alot of my posting legnth has to do with my partner, and I can only do so much with what I'm given.

Aside from that, I love sci-fi action adventures, and can easilly get wrapped up in a swashbuckeling space pirate adventure, just as easilly as I can Post-Apocolyptic ones. I have to say sci-fi, mixed with zombies, and a twist of apocolypse, yummy, just makes my mind swirl with ideas. Also according to my friend I will be wanting to check out what I see to be the libertean section. I do like my RP's to get a little steamy but also mature. So I'll see what I can find there.

If you have any questions for me, or good leads on a decent Life Is Strange Fan, I'd be more then appriciative!

-TTFN
,Soul​

Welcome to the Iwakus! I hope you like it here c:

Hey Soul!
2cs8jns.png

I love how much you've added in regards to your favourite genres! It's so interesting to see what new people are into. I personally love post-apocalyptic stuff as well as zombies! Actually, I do intend on starting a really fun zombie-esque' RP someday soon - I'll keep you in mind for when it actually happens!

Anyways, seeing as you're new to Iwaku, check out the "Newbie Care Package" thread - you can get a bunch of free graphics and a guide around Iwaku :)

P.S here are some helpful links to get you started on Iwaku! Also, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Take care!
Help Desk - HELP DESK
Interest Checking & Creation - INTEREST CHECKING & CREATION
Seeking One on One Partners - SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS
Terms & Rules - Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com
BB Codes - BB Codes | IwakuRoleplay.com

♥♥​

Well hi there Soul! ^o^ Welcome to Iwaku!

Feeling the love allready! I look forward to hearing what becomes of your "Zombie-esque" RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.