A job, society, and self loathing.

P

Professor Crane

Original poster
First, I got a job. It may be at Wal-Mart, but after seven months unemployed I'll take anything better than fast food. I hate having to depend on others more than working low end retail.

Second, I hate society. This comes largely from my upbringing. I was raised in a Catholic family and took a good number of those morals to heart. So a good portion of society aggravates me based on that. What makes it worse is that it is not a live and let live society, you're supposed to conform to certain sects or people will view you as something to be fixed.

Third, I have no short amount of hatred for myself. This stems from my hatred of society, because I let myself be influenced to do what I truly had no desire to. This foray into, what I consider, one of the lower points of society has left me with my first deep regret. Along with that it has also put me into a complete war with myself, compounded by the fact that I don't know of anyone among my peers that would help me in the direction I want, or that won't try to 'fix' me if I manage to get back to my ideal.

Hate society, still have to live in it. What a great world we live in huh?