A introduction

• Thread starter Walker of Darkness
  • Start date
Welcome to the site Walker! Have a great time making awesome rps and awesome friends! :D

And here I thought Walker was normal.. but now I think I must be abnormal.

Welcome to the site!

*huggles Esper*

I'm glad you made the switch. I tagged you for a Pathfinder campaign that is totally awesome. And we get a grid/map. I decided to reuse Silendia and Matias for this. The next session is 7 CST/5 PST if you are interested.

Dude you're awesome for that alone.
Thanks, I guess. Now I have to go and figure out what to do with this useless feeling of which I cannot explain clearly. Kind of a cold jab to the chest region, which normally is a inferno of murderous intent. Also, for some reason I did not kick a puppy when I saw one... what did you do to me?!

Evil is in perspective, you could see me as evil, but in truth, I see myself as good.
Thanks, I guess. Now I have to go and figure out what to do with this useless feeling of which I cannot explain clearly. Kind of a cold jab to the chest region, which normally is a inferno of murderous intent. Also, for some reason I did not kick a puppy when I saw one... what did you do to me?!
You sound a lot like me already. Also, trust me, she has that effect.

Sup pancake. <3
If it isn't mother fucking Diamonds.

I warmed you up, but I can make you warmer still.

Yay now I have Walker and Krnon to make not broooood. Big ole teddy wolf and bear.

I warmed you up, but I can make you warmer still.
Yay now I have Walker and Krnon to make not broooood. Big ole teddy wolf and bear.
A bear, me? As interesting as being warmed up sounds (making me second guess the meaning behind this statement), I will have to decline politely, since I'm used to rational and cold hard facts over emotions. Thank you for the sentiments, but I believe they are best for those who can convey and/or comprehend such frivolities as "warmth". Also, I apologize in advance if I am being rude, but I do not share your happy-go-lucky view of things. Sadly, I feel as though I'm being roped into some sort of toy thing you are going with.. I'm not something anyone should be imagining as a teddy bear, so please forgive me.

Sup Walker.

God dammit I feel like such a newb when admins post.

A bear, me? As interesting as being warmed up sounds (making me second guess the meaning behind this statement), I will have to decline politely, since I'm used to rational and cold hard facts over emotions. Thank you for the sentiments, but I believe they are best for those who can convey and/or comprehend such frivolities as "warmth". Also, I apologize in advance if I am being rude, but I do not share your happy-go-lucky view of things. Sadly, I feel as though I'm being roped into some sort of toy thing you are going with.. I'm not something anyone should be imagining as a teddy bear, so please forgive me.

I am fluent in cold hard facts. It's my native tongue even. No toy thing though. I get along with logical individuals quite well actually. My approach requires calibration based on who I am communicating with. If you prefer logic we can do logic all day long.

Reactions: Krnon
I am fluent in cold hard facts. It's my native tongue even. No toy thing though. I get along with logical individuals quite well actually. My approach requires calibration based on who I am communicating with. If you prefer logic we can do logic all day long.
Good, there is just one problem with this statement. Is your logic the same as my logic? Is an apple an apple, or is it a red and/or green fruit in the shape of a shortened oval in one end with divots on the sides that have a cylinder sticking out of one end? When does logic mean logic, and when does it mean illogical logic? I digress since this is supposed to be an introduction thing here, apologies for the excess I have caused.

Good, there is just one problem with this statement. Is your logic the same as my logic? Is an apple an apple, or is it a red and/or green fruit in the shape of a shortened oval in one end with divots on the sides that have a cylinder sticking out of one end? When does logic mean logic, and when does it mean illogical logic? I digress since this is supposed to be an introduction thing here, apologies for the excess I have caused.
Logic is subjective therefore the answer depends on the individual, but that does not not make one logic less valid than another, merely different based on subjective experiences of the individual as well as how one was socialized. To some extent it also depends on gender, so to say the color matters or description matters makes less sense than wisdom and the ability to relate to others. The reason is that one who cannot communicate with others despite a high preference for logic will fail to get their point across even if they are correct in that which they seek to convey.

; )

Reactions: Krnon