Walker of Darkness

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called?
Walker is nice and simple

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Doesn't matter, but I have dangly bits.

How old are you?
Older than time

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Been roleplaying for 13+ years

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Much prefer single partner or small group RPs

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
A nice walk does wonders, if you dont mind getting wet. Or a good book by candle light.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
I will not sing, and there are far too many songs stuck up here to bother naming one or two

Short, sweet, and to the point, there you go. Now excuse me while I go be anti-social and lurk for six or so years while only posting once every month.

Reactions: Genghismike
Well if the loveable wolf hasn't arrived.

Welcome, Walker. Good to see you around.

I concur with Genghismike. Welcome to the boards, we're happy to have you. Enjoy your stay!

Fay so happened to inform me of the mass exodus as of last week. And I haven't been talking with Esper much, but if I can manage to get a hold of her, I'll see if she'll waltz in.

Holy balls that avatar freaked me out for a second! @__@

Welcome to the site, Walker! :D

SCARED NOW! ;__;

If you think the avatar is bad, you should see his personality.
Dark twisted wolf man is dark and twisted. He's also apparently a ruthless DM when it comes to dice based RP.
Wolf man indeed.
Now now, Mike, everyone knows I'm the nicest guy in the world, despite my intimidating appearance.

Don't go telling everyone I'm evil, it's more fun when they find out themselves when I've lured them in with kind words and a gentle smile. makes the suffering they go through all the more fun from the feeling of betrayal.

If you think the avatar is bad, you should see his personality.

Dark twisted wolf man is dark and twisted. He's also apparently a ruthless DM when it comes to dice based RP.

Wolf man indeed.

Statement confirmed. I was summoned?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome to Iwaku~
giphy.gif

Now now, Mike, everyone knows I'm the nicest guy in the world, despite my intimidating appearance.

Don't go telling everyone I'm evil, it's more fun when they find out themselves when I've lured them in with kind words and a gentle smile. makes the suffering they go through all the more fun from the feeling of betrayal.

-swats upside the head- Bad Walker.