2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Depending on my schedule I am on at various times during the week. Usually most reliable after 5, though sometimes I nap. Weekends are a free for all schedule wise.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Possibly Sci Fi
Hello and welcome one and all. My name is IceQueen and I have a month left until I'm a legal adult and a redstar!!!!

So far my day has been going spectacular so I thought I'd top it off by looking for some new people! I do smut rp's but if your a bluestar you got a month to get your behind on it. For all the redstars lemme know if you're interested in something like that in the future

Now without further ado, some of my plots. If you have ideas I'm totally down!
NOTE EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE WRITTEN AS MALE/FEMALE PLOTS I DO ANY ORIENTATIONS

Character A (soon to be named) is a regular girl. Well, she appears to be one. She goes to college,
is like any other student. However, around that same time a star comes to light. There
had been some monsters beginning to terrorize the local population. Each monster was different,
noisy, and aggressive. All of a sudden, a heroine appeared that banished all the creatures
into the darkness. Everyone is fascinated with her, mostly because the woman
fights with her music. Sometimes she'll appear for concerts as well, but
usually its only for fighting. No one knows who she is, but the
battles are starting to get harder.

Equestrian Connection
Male Cowboy, Female Equestrian
You live off the land in the middle of nowhere, nothing but the rising sun and the sound of clomping hooves.
He's a strong and rebellious cowboy, riding bulls and broncs, taking trips around the circuit. She has spent
her time mastering the art of equestrianism, and is known worldwide for her work with horses. Gentle
and caring, she spends more of her time chastising Cowboys than dating them. How will they
ever end up together?

Female Cowgirl, Male Equestrian
He spent his life trotting on perfectly groomed horses, she spent her's hanging off a bull or with her feet
tucked into the straps of a trickriding horse. Daredevil is her middle name, breaking hearts around the
circuit. His name is up in lights, in the magazines, and even giving opportunities at Olympic fame.
But if they are so different, why is she so obsessed with him? And why does he keep
falling for her charms.

Rich Life for the Poor (Overused)
Rich Girl, Poor Boy
She is a spoiled rotten princess who has every jewel decorating her perfect skin. Her hair seems
to always be done just right. And yet with all that perfection comes her carelessness with money, human
interaction, and how not to throw money at your problems. And yet he, someone with
no money to their name, fascinates her. No matter how much she tries, he won't
accept her attempts to give him extravagant gifts. How on earth does one woo a man
the regular way?

Rich Boy, Poor Girl
He pretty much considers himself prince charming. He pretty much is prince charming. He hasn't a fault
on his face, and if he did it had been easily removed. And she is his cindarella. A stubborn and
hot headed servant for a very annoying house. She has never had a dime
to her name, and now prince charming is trying to pick her up with what she see's as pity.

Best Never Together
You were pretty much destined to hate each other. Whether or not you knew each other a long
time ago, or you just meet for the first time, you could not fathom ever being even
an acquaintance with this person. Your sole goal is to pick their life apart. But does
that mean you know each other more than you know?

Listen to the Music
They were born deaf. You were born hearing. You could never imagine life without sound. They lived
their whole life without it. They are strong and independent, and you can't help but admire them.
But she has very specific stigmas about the hearing. How will you ever woo her?
Made for the Arts
Musician and the Artist
They write, you paint. You like to see the things you create, they listen. Two similar arts yet so different at the same time.
Musicians get fueled by music, and artists by their music. What pair could be better?

Thespian and the Athlete
They read Shakespeare, you crush the weights. They spend hours preaching to crowds of people, while you
drown in the cheering of your various friends. Alike, but never more different. You push forward with
strength, they do it with cleverly placed wit and clever wording.

The Good and the Bad
Good Girl, Bad Guy
She is a little ditzy, sweet, and kind. But she isn't ditzy enough to go along with his
shenanigans. He screams bad from every corner, but maybe she needs a little excitement in her life.

Good Guy, Bad Girl
(I like this pair better tbh)
She is the sketchiest girl around. Sometimes he swears he can smell smoke and coffee on her breath in the
morning. Black suits her like a glove. She is the staple of bad ass, and it seems she is determined to make his life
a living hell. He is just a simple guy, trying not to make enemies. Yet somehow that makes him the perfect target.

Love is Only Half Blind
(I have a character for this one)
A very strict girl who does nothing but get up, go to school, come home, and hole up in her room. She is a single
face among a sea of cliques, all dressed in their vibrant 'mating call colors' as she dubbed them. Pink, blue,
tan, you name it. This girl was just, grey. A very dark shade of grey, almost black. She is as mysterious
as she is harsh. She never gets along with anyone and prefers to spend her time alone than socializing
with randoms. But she seems to dawn a slightly gothic aura regardless. And now someone
is coming in and trying to change that.

Cyberspace
(HackerxGoverment or Gang memberxGang Member)
The world isn't the same as it used to be. Everything runs on a city wide network, promising to keep
it's people safe. Only a few know the truth. Gangs of Hackers that have been rising up from
the cracks of the cement. Along with them come the truth. These orginizations that
promised safety are selling your data to the highest bidder. They can deny
you medical treatment, insurance, anything. You are constantly
being watched. Muse A had enough of it. Part of
a gang, they are going up against the government to
protect their rights, even if they have to give up their innocence.
Yet it seems that Muse A has had a run in with an enemy.
She dug up some dirt, and the vicious girl is now searching for
revenge.

Pairings
-Vampirexhuman
-Magical GirlxMagical Guy/Girl
-Cat LoverxAfraid of Cats
-Criminal MastermindxDaughter of the police chief
-CriminalxCriminal
-CelebrityxCelebrity
-Mech PilotxMech Pilot

Bolded ones are the ones I want to play
1. Character A and Character B are in a relationship but Character Aisn't happy. Her boyfriend is a gigantic flirt, and one night at a party, she sees him with another girl, and it draws the last straw. Storming out of his house, Character A is completely furious. Seeing the angry texts she has sent him, Character B goes chasing after her, trying to mend the bond. Will they ever get back together?

Plot A- Modern/Betrayal/Romance
Character A is a woman who is married to a wealthy "kind" man who is always working. She feels a bit separated from him because they both work, and she decides to buy him flowers one day and that is when she meet's Character B, a boy around her age that has been noticing her around for a while, and realizes that she is married, and gives up hope on wooing her. But when she gets home, she finds her husband home, with another woman. Now Character A must try to escape her cheating, and abusive husband's grasp before he pulls her back under.

Plot B- Modern/Combat/Romance
Character A is a high staked criminal, living the life of a bachelor with only his money, a butler, and any exotic pets to accompany him. But one day, while he is out (Or doing anything else for that matter) he sees Character B, a young beautiful girl who has lived a life of being sheltered by her father, The Police Chief, and she is yearning to escape a little bit at a time. Of course, he doesn't like that she is the chief's daughter, but he is yearning to reel her in, and maybe she can help him with his next mission.

Plot C- Modern/Conflict/Romance
Character A is a nerd. But not just any type of nerd, the Queen of the Nerds. She is smart, geeky, and she is fiery too. She isn't know to follow the rules, and she is uncoordinated, a bit awkward, and socially withdrawn from everyone but a few people. Character B is the Big Man On Campus, or the football Capitan. What happens when the Fiery Queen of Nerds sparks interest in the Football Capitan, and they have to work their way around things, and almost everything tries to stop it.

Plot D- Modern/Unrequited love/Romance
Character A is a simple high school boy, who has a crush on Character B's best friend. Character A asks Character B for help, since they are obviously best friends. As Character B tries to help, her best friend falls for someone else. Attempting to help sooth the heart ache, Character B, tries to help him get over it. In the meantime, Character B starts falling for Character A

Plot E- Modern/Sexual Tension/Romance
Two bestfriends have been friends since they were in diapers. However, when the boy becomes famous and goes off doing his famous things, the girl is dragged along with him and she just falls more helplessly in love with him. One night at a party, they have sex, but he leaves her in New York and they haven't seen each other next. When he comes back to New York and they're in the same club what will happen then?

Plot F- Modern/Unrequited love/Romance
A girl goes on a long vacation, for a month, in Panama. When she gets back her best friend, a boy, is there at the airport to pick her up. He barely recognizes her. She has dyed her brown hair blonde, she's really tan, and is now wearing short dresses, as opposed to her normal denim shorts and tshirt. Her physical appearance has changed but she is still the same girl she was before she left. Her best friend starts to fall for her after a while, but what he doesn't know is that she met someone while she was gone. Will she let go of her summer love and fall for him too or will she continue to chase after a boy who is a million miles away?

Plot G- Modern Fantasy/Romance/Combat
Character A, is a highly trained ninja, not even kidding. Her entire job, is to assassinate others, and she has just been sent after Character B, who also happens to be an assassin, and when they meet, they end up almost fighting to the death, going round and round, until one of them almost killed the other, and at the last minute, decides to save them, causing them both to fall into serious trouble.

Plot H- Modern Fantasy/Dark/Romance
Character A is a girl with powers, which she guards fiercely by shutting herself in. She is alternative, and has piercings up in the billions, and she thought she was the only one, until she meet Character B, a person just like her, hiding themselves under a shell.

Plot I- Modern Fantasy/Combat/Romance
(Based on The Tigers Curse)
Character A is just a man looking for a job, and ends up getting one at a circus, where he finds a mysterious panther, who refuses to do anything above basic tricks and seems to be interested in nothing, until Character A comes along. Low and behold, this Panther is not just anyone, it is a girl put under an ancient curse, and now Character A has to help her get out of it.

Plot J- Modern/Nature/Romance
Ahh, summer camp. What could be more magical? Well according to Character A, anything. She is stuck out in the middle of nowhere with only a group of kids to council, and one other counselor to keep her company. How is she supposed to survive a whole summer with nothing but a goofball to keep her company.

Plot K- Modern/Desolate/Romance
Vacation can be a blast, but when you are stuck in the middle of nowhere with your mothers family friends, and this dork you can't help but having feelings for. Now Character A is falling head over heels for this goofball, but will it last?

Plot M- Modern/Romance/Comedy
Character A is a cat lover, Character B, not so much. When character B happens to move in next to this cat loving nerd, he finds one of her cats inside his house, rubbing it's fur all over his stuff. How will these two ever get along!

Plot N-Modern/Romance/Previous Relationship
Character A and Character B dated for a while, but Character A got fed up and now they had split. 5 years later, after collage, Character A is married, and moving in. But soon enough Character B shows back up, only to tell her that he needs her to be his secretary. How will she deal with this, that and the fact that her husband is cheating.

Plot O-Modern/Romance/Torture Warning
She was a girl from a broken family. A very broken one. Her father had left them when she was young enough to still care but old enough to understand, leaving her to help her mother drag up her younger brothers. If only that was the end of the story. Her father used to 'visit', using her and her siblings as an excuse to fall back into their lives, drunk, and beat her mother. And the thing that broke her heart was how her mother let him, because she 'loved' him. She never believed in love, and she built so many walls around her that no-one could hurt her, but no-one could make her feel anything either. He wants to be the exception.

Plot P-Modern/Romance/Comedy
He was only ever supposed to be a holiday fling, someone to grab ice cream with and to make out with in the sea. He was only supposed to be someone who she remembered when they got the photo albums out and saw one of them both, him with one arm draped lazily around her. But apparently Fate or whoever it is upstairs has other ideas, when he shows up at the same holiday resort as her the next year, twice as hot and clearly still infatuated with her. She would be lying if she said that she felt nothing for him, but it wasn't how it was supposed to go.

Plot Q-Modern/Tragedy/Romance
Two seniors in high school are complete opposites. The girl is concerned about getting into a good college and the boy is interested in his band.The two meet on the last day of school and its like love at first sight. They start dating 2 months after they meet and couldn't be happier, but one night while coming home from a party, they get into a car accident. The girl is in critical condition in a coma, while the boy walked away with cuts and bruises. He blames himself for the accident and sits by her side, talking to her and even singing to her. 2 weeks later she wakes up and the boy is completely different person. He promises to take care of her and their relationship blooms from there.

Plot R-Modern/Tragedy/Romance
young girls boyfriend is ill. They had it all planned out: they were going to get married and have kids. But their world is shattered when a doctors appointment turns bad. Before he dies, they make a bucket list of things to do together before he dies. But what if a surgery could save his life even if the surgery could kill..her.The thing is, the surgery requires a lung transplant, and they need one, quickly. the girl offers, and the doctor accepts. if girl ends up going through with it, they'll have to find her another lung as well, and if they don't, her body will stop working. The girl must make a decision, should she give the go ahead to do the risky surgery or should she just let go of her first love.

Plot S-Modern/Romance
A med student is concerned about the guy who gives her coffee. He smells a lot like smoke, but he
always seems to keep her coffee on the house, and sooth her down after a stressful day of studying.
What could that man be up to? Turns out there is a lot about the world she doesn't know yet.

Plot T-Sci-fi/Romance/Combat
Mech fighting. It a popular combat sport now days, containing a variety of styles and ways to entice the mind. The sport is dominated by men, and few women ever make it past the local hometown mech fights. However the illusive and never seen champion of the arena has been sought after for forever, and now the company who hired them is giving them a training partner so that they can enter the duo competition. To increase bonding they are moved in together, but what happens when the most prestigious speeder out there is actually a woman.

Hello! I would love to try out the Love is Only Half Blind idea. However, are you okay with me playing a female? I assume the character from the description is also female, so this would lean into the lgbtq+ spectrum. And as for smut, I'm completely fine with it. It all just depends on the characters' chemistry, ya know? Let me know what you think and have an awesome day!

Hello! I would love to try out the Love is Only Half Blind idea. However, are you okay with me playing a female? I assume the character from the description is also female, so this would lean into the lgbtq+ spectrum. And as for smut, I'm completely fine with it. It all just depends on the characters' chemistry, ya know? Let me know what you think and have an awesome day!
I'm fine with you playing another girl but my character would be the more aggressive and punky one just to clear that up. And don't ya worry you have to wait a month before anyone can leap into smut action

I'm fine with you playing another girl but my character would be the more aggressive and punky one just to clear that up. And don't ya worry you have to wait a month before anyone can leap into smut action
Awesome! And don't worry, my character is quite the opposite of yours lol! Should I go ahead and PM you?

Status
Not open for further replies.