1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Hey there, I'm Cioran. I'm not going to waste too much of our time describing who I am because the whole point of roleplaying is being someone completely different, haha, but I will say that while I'm new to Iwaku, I'm not new to roleplaying as a whole. Due to my schedule, I am capable of posting relatively often and remain consistent throughout the writing experience. I just passed my mid-twenties (weep for me as I wept for myself) so while I'm ready for the nursing home I can still put myself in characters of younger ages.

So, to the point, when it comes to roleplays I'm quite partial to either medieval fantasy or post-nuclear apocalypse settings; think Lord of the Rings, A song of Ice and fire, Skyrim, Fallout, Metro, Mad Max, etc. That being said, I'm not married to the genres and if you prefer to suggest a different theme then by all means. Although, no modern day stories, please and thank you, I'm just not cut out for that.
As for quantity, I try to pen down at least a few paragraphs of varying length depending on the situation though I will admit that during conversations I tend to stick to just one solid block.

Here are some suggestions that I wouldn't say no to:
  • MxF peasant to queen
So, this one probably originates from both my history education and my time playing video games, but I would love to play out a story in which I play a male courtier of a small fiefdom who, following the death of his heirless lord, seeks out a young woman who bears a striking resemblance to the late lord or his late wife. Forging heritage and cheating her way into noble status, she, supported by my courtier, manage to expand her power and influence until eventually, maybe, she becomes nothing less than queen of the realm.
  • MxF Steampunk vs Tribal fantasy
In this one I was thinking of doing a type of "foe to friend" type of deal. Essentially it would be about an advanced culture using steam powered machines to attempt to expand their influence into a mountain range filled with primitive, but magically inclined, clans. My character would by a tribal warrior while yours would be steampunk officer/soldier/whatever. Following a battle your woman would manage to capture my guy, but get separated from your fellow troops in the process. As a result you would be forced to work together with me, untrustworthy as I am, in an attempt to survive in the harsh terrain. In time we would learn from each other and both cultures and see how the story develops.

• Fandom: MxF skyrim Vampire x Necromancer
The story of a necromancer delving deep into the dark secrets of Tamriel in an attempt to bring back his lost love and an immortal vampire with an unquenchable thirst for power. Where he would prefer isolation to achieve his goals, she is more interested in twisting and corrupting the necromancer to use his powers for her own goals. Together they could bring the world to heel or destroy each other and face into nothingness. The path is up to us.

If any of these examples strike your fancy, or you'd prefer to develop something new with me, drop me a PM. I'm sure we can work something out.