A House of Birthdays and First Meetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexander was taken in by this moment, surprised at his own affection towards Sean. He decided to let a few moments pass, only feeling the gentle sensation of Sean's hand on his cheek. This was what love was supposed to be about, those gentle, few moments where one would feel like the world was coming up roses. That sort of love was something that Alexander had been craving his entire life, and even with his tainted and blackened body, he was able to find love somewhere. Even if agony and rage burned deep in his veins, the gentleness and tenderness surfaced instead of those red feelings and it softly enveloped him until he was feeling much like he was in paradise itself. It was also a bit bad for him to be thinking like this, seeing as his mind was running away with him. There were so many things he wanted to do and say, but he didn't know where to start. Maybe... he could start off simply, slowly, as he had always thought to be good.

"I think you're more perfect. Everything from your soft hair, to your face, your body... I don't know how to calm down when I'm with you." Alexander lightly chuckled at himself, staring into Sean's eyes with the most loving expression he could muster. It took a bit of courage to be so straightforward with someone that he guessed to have more experience than himself. When this crossed his mind, he was filled with insecurity. But a glance into Sean's eyes assured him that everything was alright. "I know we might not be able to do that, but at least allow me to kiss you a little more. I'll get anxious if we don't." He teased as he leaned forward to attack Sean's neck as if persuading him, slowly moving up to his lips as he gently kissed Sean... they were actually more than friends now. He'd never thought that he would fall for Luke's brother, of all people... it seemed a bit too peculiar.

Sean just softly smiled, and ran a hand through his own hair. His gaze slowly fell to the ground. "Perfect? Really, Alexander? You've obviously got the wrong person, unless you are just referring to my looks. You flatter me too much. And just..try not to go insane when you're around me. Sanity is the key!" Sean explained, and ran another hand through his hair. Another small smirk began to form onto his lips, as he allowed small, but silent laughs to escape from his lips. He innocently stared up at the other male once more, with those captivating, serene eyes of his. He found it quite challenging to stare directly into someone's eyes, especially Alexander's. Sean felt another smile forming onto his lips, and redness gradually rising to his cheeks. "Really? You'll get anxious about that? Hehe, you know you can kiss me anytime, Alex-Chan." He softly gasped, almost instantly after finishing his sentence, and slightly shuddered, liking the feel of Alex's soft lips trailing up his sensitive skin. Sean's small arms naturally wrapped around Alexander's neck, as they kissed. "I want to keep going, but at the same time, I don't. I wouldn't know how to exactly word it out for my brother, if he possibly sees us."

"I couldn't possibly go crazy when I'm with you." A soft whisper against Sean's lips as they kissed softly. "Unless it's love-crazy. Then I'm already far beyond saving." Alexander chuckled as he bent in for another kiss, but a sound surprised him away from Sean. They just managed to collect themselves before Lucas was standing there, looking at them, puzzled. Kain picked up his drink from the small table on the terrace to make it look just a slight bit more convincing.

"Luke, is something wrong? Making that face..." He said, knowing that that had been about a hair's width from complete and utter danger. He was lucky that the other male didn't seem to have seen them at all. Really, really lucky...

"Well, you guys excused yourselves and never really came back. Have you been out here the whole time?" The younger male demanded, making Alexander and Sean share a look before turning back to their friend/brother. So perceptive... Alexander was just happy that he had not yet been asked about anything related to kisses, hinting that Luke hadn't seen them intimate. He must've been distracted to not see that, but oh well...

"Y-yeah. I needed to cool off and he happened to be here too... time just ran from me I suppose. Well, let's get back inside." As he walked past Sean, he slipped a note into the other male's hand before walking with Luke inside, gingerly chatting. On the paper was his phone number, an address, and "Call me, let's arrange a date tomorrow!" written on the paper. It was so cheesy that Alexander actually blushed at the thought. What the hell was going on? He was being all sneaky-sneaky behind Lucas' back dating his brother and yet he didn't feel anything wrong with that or that he had to be so secretive. But even if he thought Lucas would accept it, neither of them were ready... their relationship was already quite peculiar with their age differences and the fact that they hadn't met before.

Last edited by a moderator:
((wait wait wait im now confused is it kain or Alexander >>' oh well I'll just say kain for now))

Sean ran his fingers through his hair, acting like nothing had ever happened, although that usually meant that he was beginning to grow nervous. "Just as I thought.." His mind screamed at him. He simply shook it off, and let a puff of air escape from his lips. "I know we're going to have to tell him, sooner or later. You can't hide things forever. Time always catches up to you, and I've learned that the hard way. I don't want to make the same mistake again." Sean couldn't stop thinking about it, no matter how hard he tried. He simply stayed quiet on the outside, but kept on talking to himself on the inside, for he was so worried.

Sean broke from his thoughts, when he felt a small paper slip into his palm. He opened it, and slightly giggled at it, for an unknown reason. His soft giggling gradually ceased, and his smile Instantly faded. "God dammit, why did this have to happen." Sean uttered, as he entered the house again. Almost instantly, he went to an empty hallway, and sat against the wall. "Exactly what I was worrying about..this gap. This gap in our relationship..neither of us can fix it." He murmured, and placed a hand over his face. "Me always screwing things up. How wonderful...everything's just fucking screwed up now." He seemed to grow angrier and angrier as he spoke to himself.

((It's Alexander it's just that I associate the name Lucas with Kain xD))

When the other male practically escaped from the place, Alexander got worried rather quickly. He walked through the house, looking around until he found Sean crouching in the hallway. Alexander got down to the floor and sat beside him, the music from the party dully sounding from the wall across from them. They'd run away again, but this time, he didn't think Luke would come and look for them. Not if Sean had been making this kind of face. He slipped his hand on top of the other male's, not waiting for permission or anything like that. Why would he? He believed that this was what he was supposed to fight for. I cannot turn back. I cannot betray his trust. I cannot stop loving him. This is now, this is where I can prove myself. If I ruin that for myself it's going to be stupid, it'll be the worst decision of my life. He held Sean's hand tightly as he thought to himself.

"Y'know... I know that there'll be a lot of issues. I'm probably not as experienced as you are with relationships, and I don't know much about love or anything. I just want to be with you. That's what I thought. I won't go back on that, either. I'm happy with the choice I made. So tell me... what is it that bothers you?" His gentle voice simply tried to soothe the other male. He didn't want for Sean to feel like this. He really didn't want the other male to be sad because of him. The room seemed to quiet down as they sat there together agains the wall, eyes fixed on each other. What was going to happen from now on...? Would it really be filled with so much trouble? Would everything really go wrong even if they seemed like they would fit together quite well?

Sean looked up at Alex, with teary eyes. "Everything." He took a shaky breath, and fiercely wiped his eyes with his free hand. "Just..everything. Everything's bothering me. And there's nothing I can do. Nothing at al. It's fucking useless, and I can't take it." He growled, as tears began to cloud his vision, pouring from his eyes. Sean placed his hand over his face, and dropped his head lowly. "Everyone already judges me, just because I'm gay, and then if they find out about this, it's all over. It's really over.." He cried, as he continued to sob into his hands. "Even if we try to keep it away, they'll find out somehow, I know it, the same thing happened years ago...no, I don't want it to happen again. Everyone will just remind me of my past again, and they will provoke me..all of them..can they just fucking shut up, and stay out of our fucking business..!?" Sean felt like he was going insane. He tried so hard to keep his voice down, so the others wouldn't hear.

"Come live with me, Sean. I want you to come live with me. I live on my own, don't have any parents..." Alexander grabbed Sean by the arm and dragged him off to the entrance. "I'll tell Luke that you're feeling bad and that I'm taking you home." It didn't take him two minutes to come back, and when he did, he grabbed Sean by the arm, took their jackets(since he'd seen what jacket belonged to Sean when they had met at the entrance) and proceeded to drag the male to his car. He pushed Sean inside, closing the doors as he sat down, taking a deep breath, turning to the other male. "Nothing will go wrong, I promise you that. Look, I don't want to force you, but please come to my apartment tonight. I feel like it'll be dangerous if I leave you alone now, and I don't want to send you home all on your own with the way you're acting... please?" His hand was holding tightly onto Sean's, his expression insecure and hesitant. How could he not be? He had fallen for this man on the spot. And he wasn't sure that his feelings would ever go away. He took Sean's hand and kissed it softly. "Please."

Sean's eyes widened. "But that's just crude, Alex, it would be bad if I took my anger out on you one day." Sean tried to convince him that it was a bad idea, but knowing that it ovbiously wouldn't work, he went silent, and just went along with it. "Fine, fine, go ahead." He sighed, and began to run his fingers through his hair again. "Jesus, can you be gentle, and try not to pull me?" Sean was beginning to get very agitated, and took a deep breath! to calm himself. He honestly didn't want to say the wrong thing, that could hurt Alex. "..Okay, I guess. I'll believe you. Nothing will go wrong." He uttered. He took a while to respond to the second part, though. "..Alright, then. I'll go. I'll live with you, only if you want me to." Sean finally responded. "And what's so bad about the way I'm acting? I'm just really angry. No, I'm not angry--I'm pissed off." His voice itself was even filled with anger. "But anyways, I'll stay with you. Now stop saying 'Please', and wipe that expression off of your face."

Alexander chuckled as he looked at Sean for a few moments. Leaving it at that, he started driving the car to his apartment. The place was very nice, a living area that looked like it had been built within the last 10 years. It hadn't been victim of any vandalising, and it looked like a good area overall. He parked his car and helped Sean out of it(a habit) and locked the car after him as he took Sean with him to his apartment. The place was nicely decorated, surprisingly clean thinking about that Alexander was a young male living alone. "Well, I don't have an extra bedroom, so I was planning to sleep on the couch. Unless you don't have anything against us sleeping in the same bed, of course." Alex smiled as he leaned forward to kiss Sean, lightly backing him up against the wall. As he pulled back, he planted a kiss on Sean's ear, lightly stroking up and down his arm. "So... what do you say?" Of course he was aware what he was doing, and all in all he was testing if Sean would get into that mood with this. Well, he thought that Sean would, thinking about the way that they'd been kissing back at Luke's house... it had been kind of hot for the both of them. The mere thought of it made a light blush rise to Alex's cheeks. Sean had made such a cute face, embarrassed, surprised and yet he had given in and let himself be kissed until he had practically forgotten himself.

"I..Uhm..I really don't have a problem sharing the same bed..I mean it's all up to you, this isn't my house.." Sean nervously fiddled around with his fingers, feeling his heart gradually speed up, along with the sound, until that was the only thing he could "hear". His cheeks began to redden, soon spreading throughout his whole face. "Idiot..don't try and seduce me." Sean thought to himself, and nervously ran his fingers through his hair, over and over and over again. "I don't..I don't know.." He said breathily, and slowly gazed away from Alex. "At this point, I honestly don't know what to say...damn. I don't know why I'm acting THIS shy. It's not a normal behavior for me." His mind continued to swim for an answer. He quietly sighed, and parted from his thoughts, not saying a word. The redness ended up rising to his cheeks again, for a reason he didn't even know.

When Alexander laid his eyes on Sean, he was absolutely sure that the male wouldn't be able to resist him. The thought made him smirk lightly. His fingers moved into Sean's hair as he leaned forward, his lips brushing against Sean's neck. "It seems that I've won again." He chuckled as he took Sean with him to the bedroom, lightly getting him into the bed. He lied down at Sean's side, propping himself on his elbow. "Well, this is it. Your decision, if we should do something or not." Having been a kid in trouble, he knew not to be mean to people, and knew how people would retort when they were forced. They would get scared of him. He didn't want to see Sean fear him, after all... He wanted Sean to love him. He crawled closer to the other on the bed, kissing the bridge of his nose as he smiled gently. "You have no idea how perfect you are. I wish I'd met you before." His fingers moved back to Sean's cheek, lightly stroking the milky skin. It was a strange sensation, lovely and gentle, and Sean's skin was extremely soft and lovely. He briefly wondered if the male's body was so soft all over... if his skin was as beautiful below the clothes, but he caught himself in it and collected his thoughts. It was Sean's decision. He was not going to force this man into anything, and he had promised himself so from the beginning. He pulled his hand away from Sean's hair, watching the male while waiting for his answer.

"What..!?" Sean screamed, clenching his fist. "You've won again!? Just what the hell do you mean by that..you idiot.." He lowered his voice a bit, and looked down at the sheets. "How the hell am I supposed to know..because I truly don't..." Sean murmured. It was really ovbious that he was nervous, by the way he was acting. His voice, his movements, his body language, and his eye contact all told the truth. Sean silently laid his head down, still staring up at Alex. "Shut up, and stop complementing me.." He snapped, trying to sound as serious as he could, even though he didn't mean it. He placed his hand on Alex's, and continued to think. "I-I'm not sure.." He finally replied, after a few moments. "I really don't know, I'm sorry, I just can't decide...it would be really weird for us to..you know.." Sean covered his face with the sheets, feeling ashamed of himself.​

Alexander shook his head with a smile as he leaned in closer to hold Sean gently in his arms. He let the male's head rest against his chest. "You're such an idiot. There's nothing to apologize for. If you think it's weird, then it's weird. We won't have to. So let's just sleep on it, and then I'll make you something nice to eat in the morning, okay?" Saying this, he gently smiled at Sean while running fingers through the softness that was his hair. He was trying desperately to calm the other male down, nervous that he would be sad otherwise. He didn't want Sean to feel sad or angry or frustrated with himself or Alexander. He wanted them to have a rather calm night. He grabbed the blanket from the foot of the bed, covering both of their bodies with it. "Besides, this in itself is kinda exciting. I've never had anyone over before. Not even Luke. I don't know why, I guess I've just seen this as my own space... it's nice to finally have someone to share it with." He grabbed the hem of his shirt and slipped it off, holding Sean in his arms. He was actually just trying to get the male to calm down and sleep. If he didn't want to take any steps, then that would be it for tonight. They had barely met, and even like this it was going to be alright for them. They weren't going too slowly. It was completely fine.

Sean rolled his eyes in frusteration, beginning to get agitated. He looked up at Alex with the opposite expression-- a big frown. "Well, I'm sorry for apologizing to you, which obviously makes me a damn idiot-- wait, I'm already one." Currently, he had a shit ton of things on his mind. Usually, at that point, he would take things the wrong way. Sean let out a frusterated sigh, and buried his face into the sheets. He shoo'd Alexander's hand away from his hair. "That's really annoying at the moment..don't do that." His voice sounded rather soft and calm. Sean ended up sinking his face into the sheets again, going completely silent. He heard and awknowlaged everything else the other male said, but just didn't bother to respond or reply. Sean just had way too many things on his mind, that he couldn't concentrate anymore. "Why can I not stop pressuring myself..I'm pretty sure everything would be just fine. For now." Sean threw his hands around Alexander's back, his eyes closing as he did so. Although he truly wasn't asleep, he was just resting his eyes. He'd been tired out by all of that intense worrying and thinking.

Alexander sighed, but didn't say anything. He removed his hand from Sean's hair, instead just cuddling him close. He knew that Sean thought like this about himself, and he knew that doing something about it was close to impossible. He stared down at the smaller male, surprised at what he could see when he looked into those eyes. In that moment, he realized that he really was right. Sean was going through horrible, horrible pain that not many would be able to understand. "You're no idiot. All people have their limits, and things that they wouldn't like to. If you're not in the mood for things, everything will be alright. It depends on you. I'm respecting every decision you take, Sean. Right down to something like this. Because I would not be a decent lover if I didn't do that. I'd be disgraceful if the first thing I thought about was something else than your happiness. I love you, Sean." At the last part he added a little smile as he pulled Sean closer to him, still not touching his hair or anywhere else. His arms remained steady and still around the other male, and it was a nice feeling to be together with someone he loved so much. He wanted Sean to feel the same way about him.

Sean slowly gazed up at the other male as he began to speak. His expression slightly saddened, and he felt his heart completely drop. He had been thinking this whole time, that this relationship wouldn't go well, and it was all just a joke. But he realized he was utterly wrong. Sean looked back down at the sheets, feeling his eyes cloud with tears. He took a shaky breath, not really being able to respond right at that moment. He was just completely relieved of all of his worries, because of what Alexander had said. Sean placed his trembling hand over his mouth and nose, trying to mute his light sniffles. "I..I love you more.." He soon replied, throwing his arms back around the other male. "I'm so sorry..I'm so sorry for worrying. I'm so sorry for being an idiot..I'm sorry for not believing...I.." Sean abruptly stopped his sentence, and buried his head into Alex's chest. "I love you so much..just please..whatever you do..don't leave me. Please."

Alexander let out a heartfelt laugh as he stroked Sean's cheeks. He leaned in to kiss the other male, his cheeks reddening but a smile on his face. "You really are not very good at seeing through me. I'm head over heels for you, Sean. Even if you told me to give it up I don't think I'd be capable of it. You have me in your palm, and now you've just managed to make me happier being there. I'm so proud I've fallen in love with you." The last part was a gentle whisper as he crawled closer to hug Sean to his body. His heart was pounding fast, and the sound was probably obvious to his lover. He was happy. So damn happy that the word "happy" didn't even begin to cut it. No... it was joy. Love. That wonderful, bubbly feeling he had never felt before in his life. He had found the place he wanted to be, and it was in the arms of Sean. It was with Sean wrapped into his arms, it was the place where their bodies could act as one, be as a whole and never come apart.

Sean felt even more tears cloud his vision. "Oh my gosh, can you shut up? Saying all of these sweet things to me, this is too much..I don't deserve it, no. It would be the other way around if I were saying it you. Just..shush. Can you not see that I'm sobbing here?" Sean was always the type of male that could get emotional over things like this being said to him. He felt mixtures of emotions quickly burning through his veins like acid. So bad, that it actually hurt a bit. Sean, being the person he is, wouldn't even be able to explain what he was feeling at this particular moment. "Emotions are so confusing." He murmured, and wiped his face with his hands, completely ceasing his tears. He figured from the start, that he would never want to part from Alexander. No, he wouldn't bring himself to do that, not even in 1,000 years. Sean rested his head on Alex's shoulder, going completely quiet.

"You're such a sweetie, Sean. I promise I won't say anything more. Just know that I mean what I do say. I love you." Of course, Alexander was aware that this might feel a bit early to Sean, considering that they just met, but Alexander would not back down from what he was saying. He had seen Sean in a situation that he had not shown anyone else, in the way that Sean probably didn't want people to see him. As far as Alexander had figured, no one in Sean and Lucas' family knew that Sean was actually gay. He had thought that at least Lucas knew about it, but then again, probably not. "I know emotions are confusing, but it's fine, isn't it? Just go ahead and cry or laugh, scream or whatever else you feel is needed. You can't scare me away." Alexander assured as he looked at Sean. "After all, I'm quite a horrible person emotionally myself. I might show this on the outside, but I become anxious, nervous and lonely often. Actually, I've never been brave enough to confront anyone with my feelings before. You're the first person I've confessed to."

Status
Not open for further replies.