A Hole in Threading (7.39 x Dao Ma)

By now, Noire would have made out some of the other mens’ names. Marcus, Dedric, Arslan and Gillian to name a few. They had all mutually decided that the odd girl was alright in their book and wondered what Randulfus would do with her. That was, until they approached the castle. It was back to business and the men straightened up.

The man named Gillian stepped off of his horse and stood in front of the gates. He took in a deep breath and cupped his hands around his mouth. “preeesenting the return of Prince Sir Randulfus of Garza!” Whatever else Gillian commanded from the guardsmen went on deaf ears. They knew the drill. The man stepped back and let the guards drop the drawbridge.

Randulfus hid his smile and rode in, leading his men and Noire inside and down the streets. On each side people were gathered. Some cheered while others exclaimed and pointed excitedly at the dragon tooth Randulfus had proudly hanging from his waist on a leather strap. “Yes, I quite think the king has meant to punish me.” He called back jokingly, glancing back to see some of his men snickering and smiling at Noire. It was a pile of fun at her, but not intended to be mean.

They rode on until they reached the inner castle—a palace surrounded by stables. They dismounted and went inside. Randulfus slowed to step in line with Noire. “I must have an audience with the king, but first I will situate you in a room.”

• Spicy
Reactions: 7.39
A piece of paper had more color to it than Noire's face did. Words left her as she reviewed all the things she had done within the past 72 hours, and a few remarks she would consider snarky resurfaced. The men only laughed though, making light of the fact this girl had almost threatened to chokeslam the prince several times. Everything else just sounded like a blur of noise while they walked down the street, Noire mumbling a small prayer as they drew closer to their destination.

Must have a good relationship with the landlord, she thought Sure does mean crap when he is the landlord. She was feeling particularly spiteful that her suspicions were cleared and then some were added to the mix. When the men halted and began to dismount Marcus came to assist her. Honestly, she had learned to do it herself, but she took the help given how weak she suddenly felt. It wasn't until Randulfus spoke to her did she tune back into reality. Right, the king I suspect hated him.

"Whatever you say, Garza-ajosshi." She wasn't sure how to refer to him in his people's way and not wanting to bury herself any further decided best it was to go the only way she knew how. He couldn't take offense to a cultural divide after all. Part of her wasn't very hopeful about it.

• Haha
Reactions: GuanYue
He couldn't tell if Noire was simply stunned because she was amazed or in fear. Regardless, Randulfus was all too amused by her reaction. A piece of driftwood would have been more animated than the girl at this point, but the prince didn't bother to poke at her about that as well. The title she gave him made him raise a brow. Another word he didn't know. Was it a fitting one? An insult? He would let it slide for now.

"This way." He said, stepping forward and moving through the grand hall toward a large staircase. "You will have three chambermaids at your disposal. They will help you find alternate dress... and better shoes." He gave a quick nod down to her bare feet. "You may bathe and tonight a meal will be served to you" Though his list seemed more like instructions, he meant good intentions.

"I am sure you will have many more questions to ask, so I would like to request discussion over a meal tonight." Up the stairs, down a hallway to the left, a few modestly dressed women stepped in line and introduced themselves as Gwiere, Sonia and Eleste. All were young, probably around Noire's age. They smiled at both Randulfus and Noire before filing along her side.

"This way, m'lady." Sonia, the one with the flowing blonde hair and rosy cheeks said, gesturing to a door off to the right of the hall. She opened it up and the shorter darker haired Eleste stepped inside first. The other blonde, Gwiere waited outside for Noire to go in as well.

"We will take care of her from here, m'lord." Gwiere curtsied to Randulfus, and the man simply gave a nod. "Will this do for foreign hospitality, Lady Noire?"

Noire's jaw locked as the entire situation unfolded in front of her, continually repeating numbers in her head to keep herself from ripping a hole in her own mouth or biting her tongue off by mistake. She couldn't help but panic more when he raised a brow at her remark. Did he take it as an insult? Or is this just an indication he was confused? Though she didn't get a chance to dwell on this for long as he commanded her to follow. Of course, she complied without complaint. Everything seemed much larger than it actually was, maybe it was just her being a nervous wreck.

She was much more alert when he spoke, taking in every word and breaking them down to see if there was some hidden meaning that said she would be executed, but all that she got was an attack on the fact she choose to go barefooted than snap her ankle hiking in heels. Luckily she didn't have to wonder long what a chambermaid was, the fact she was getting any at all just seemed like overkill to a woman he lived off microwavable food and 7-11 lunchboxes.

The ladies wasted no time in motioning towards her room, Noire wanted to count their grace as a special talent. She took hesitant steps towards the girl freezing when Randulfus addressed her for a final time. Something about it gave her such a sudden spike of irritation that she forgot how many blunders she had in the past. "This is more than enough, Garza-ajosshi. As you have planned we'll discuss things over a meal." Noire turned around to face him offering a small bow, a small voice in her head telling her to treat this as a business meeting as much as possible. Thankfully her words came out calm, her voice was just a bit weaker than she would have liked.

"What's a ajoshi?" Sonia whispered to Gwiere, only to have the girl shrug a little and shake her head. They straightened back up though then it seemed like they could be heard.

Randulfus smirked and bowed his head to Noire. "Then I bid you good rest." He took a step back, then turned on his heel before leaving for more important matters. The smirk faded and her grew more serious. He had an ailing father to meet with.

The girls filed in after Noire and then closed the door behind them so that they could give her some privacy from the rest of the castle. The girls seemed excited to see her. They couldn't help but stare expectantly at her. As if she was some kind of exotic thing. "M'lady, may we ask you questions? Aside from this one of course." Eleste spoke up, fiddling with the hem of her apron.

"Where are you from, m'ady? How is it that the prince brought you here?" Sonia blurted out without bothering to wait for permission to be granted.

"Your hair is so pretty. What kind of silk are your clothes made out of?" Gwiere was quick to chime in.

Noire didn't raise her head until she was sure Randulfus was gone, and his footsteps couldn't be heard, though she didn't miss the girl's remark. So it was out of confusion after all. Sonia's question brought her a wave of relief, if she could thank the girl she would but that would probably cause more confusion. As soon as the door closed Noire let go of a breath she didn't know she was holding, but the intense stare from the trio of maids reminded her she wasn't alone yet. Though the way they looked at her kind of reminded her of new interns at the company, she couldn't help but find it a little cute.

They didn't waste any time in asking her questions though, Noire wondered if she really looked that bizarre to them. How they spoke gave her a rough idea of their personalities. Just enough to tell Noire she could unwind a bit. "Ulsan, Korea, and uh...polyester I guess?" It was trivial but she was now curious as to what her clothing was made of. It probably had some status thing here. "As for how I came here I would rather withhold that until my meal with the prince." She offered the girls an apologetic bow of her head, but it was better safe than sorry with some unfavorable rumors floating around.

"How old are you three, and what exactly does he expect you to do...?"

The girls looked at each other excitedly. "Ulsan Korea?" "Polyester?" They echoed to each other like some kind of mimicking bird. "I've never heard of such a material!" "It must be expensive." They seemed to chatter between themselves, just ecstatic. Eventually they turned their attention back to Noire. They lined up properly and gave her a curtsy bow.

Eleste pointed at Gweire and Sonia "They are both just over eighteen, and I am seventeen years old, m'lady." The girls looked over at each other when they tried to figure out how to actually explain their duties. Normally women of higher rank and even of lower rank knew what chambermaids were for and what their duties were. Did they not have chambermaids in Ulsan Korea?

"Well, m'lady, he expects us to tend to your needs. If you need clothes, or your bath drawn, or food or..." Sonia hummed as her voice trailed off.

"Servants, m'lady. We are servants." Gwiere mentioned bluntly.

Eleste stepped out of line and went to a large trunk chest that was at the end of the large bed in the room. "He requested clothes for you. There should be something that could fit you in here." She opened the chest and started to pull out some dresses. Silk, velvet, and other materials all bundled into intricately designed colorful dresses. After she set them on the bed, she dug further for shoes.

"The last noble who visited was Lady Merselda. She was so fussy, she didn't like any of the dresses! And she ordered the royal tailor to make three custom dresses. Three! She was so rude..." Sonia huffed as she stepped over to help lay out the dresses.

Noire pressed her lips tightly together as the girls chattered excitedly among themselves. I guess she was an alien with alien terms. Once they had stopped the girls snapped to attention, Eleste was explaining their age. She was definitely the type I could rely on at work. Though tending to me the same way you would a child just seemed a bit...much? Noire kept a smile plastered on her face as the girls spoke feeling as though she had struck a cord with Gwiere, and tilted her head in a bit of a shock as Eleste rummage through the trunk, pulling out dresses that could probably pay for months of her rent and possibly some actual groceries.

Her attention shifted from Eleste to Sonia "Last noble?" She echoed in a bit of a squeaky voice "I'm not a noble!" She quickly added waving her hands as if it would wave away the confusion. "Not to mention we're too close in age for you to be talking to me so formally, it makes me feel old!" She started speaking faster "Not to mention this Merselda woman should have just been kicked out if she was being so fussy!" She didn't want to reject the hospitality, but the idea how much of a debt she would be in by the time she managed to get home felt too heavy to carry.

• Love
The three maids looked over at Noire with surprise. She wasn't a noble? Then why treat her so well? They weren't sure what she meant about them being close in age. All of this was rather confusing. What was Randulfus up to with this woman? They were beginning to have their suspicions, but none of them about Noire personally. When the conversation was turned back around about the previous noblewoman, the trio seemed to forget their questions about Noire. It was clear they loved gossip in some form.

"Ughh I hated her." Gwiere hissed. The way her shoulders squared at her comment proved her disposition with the previously mentioned woman.

"May we speak frankly?" Sonia asked, looking over, but before Noire could say yes or no, Sonia continued. "Lady Merselda was a complete witch."

"Without the warts." Gwiere chimed in.

"No, she had a wart. Just on her back instead of her face." Eleste added, making all three girls snicker. "Lady Merselda came to the kingdom as a potential suitor. She was an honored guest protected by diplomacy. Prince Randulfus marrying to her would have confirmed ties with the neighboring kingdom, but..." Eleste looked at the other two girls.

"Prince Randulfus is rather... mmm... particular." It was clear Gwiere was choosing her words carefully. Insulting the royal family could easily lead to punishment. "No one can understand his thoughts on courting. He has turned down many alliances and even more marriages. Several of the alliances would have greatly benefited the kingdom, don't you think, Sonia?"

Sonia shifted uncomfortably in place, then quickly turned to the dresses. "M'lad--Mm, Noire... why don't you try some of the dresses?"

The gossip felt nostalgic, and even though she had never met this woman, she could already say she disliked her quite a bit. She repeated her name in her head a couple of times and put a fist in her open palm. "Her name kind of sounds like Ursula?" Noire mumbled in awe of the connection, but what caught her attention wasn't the mindless girl talk, she got enough of that in the office with who slept with who and what not. It was how quickly the girls became tight-lipped when Randulfus became the topic. Even Sonia who asked for permission to speak frankly took the conversation in a completely different direction.

"Perhaps he has no interest in marriage then if his methods are so abstract," Noire said as innocently as possible framing the comment with an air of ignorance. The Stupid Foreigner card only be used so much before it loses its effect after all. Noire inched over to the dresses, pretending to examine them thoroughly. Though even if he has no interest in marriage, that means he has the leisure of being picky when political marriages are the best bet to a good life. A chill ran down her spine at the thought of someone having that much power, and why that someone would take in a nameless woman. Maybe he is a creep after all.

"This dress looks like it would suit me." It was the simplest dress of the bunch, black-blue silky material and long sleeves that flared at the end, like all the others it was ankle length. Around its waist was a golden string, it was wrapped around the fabric several times and carefully knotted so it wouldn't get lost. Compared to the others it was also probably the cheapest. "The color's cute, it reminds me of the night sky, but I've never been good with fashion so if you have something better in mind, please tell me." Noire tried to sound as friendly as possible, how Merselda seemed to have treated these girls only meant there was probably worse out there.

The trio looked at each other with a little more concern. "That would be very troublesome..." Eleste spoke up, biting her lip a little. "Being named as the crowned prince and not producing an heir is..."

"The death of a kingdom, really..." Sonia finished, putting the dress she was holding down.

The conversation dropped in turn for something more favorable. The girls helped Noire finish tying up her dress and making sure the golden string laid smoothly against her. And then came the flurry of complements on how it fit, how the color was just fine and matched her hair color. The girls were having the time of their lives at the moment. Gwiere stepped away only for a moment to stop by a table on the far side of the room. She opened up a small ornate box and pulled out a simple chain necklace, similar in appearance to the gold string.

"Here, this should do." She said as she unlatched the back of the necklace and placed it around Noire's neck. She fixed it up and then gestured over to the mirror so that she could look at herself. "Dinner should be ready soon too. How are you feeling? Would you like to rest some before then?"

While Noire was getting spoiled by the girls, Randulfus had left for his father's chambers. Getting there though, was only half the task. On his way, he was stopped several times. Guards and officials letting him know that some nobles scheduled to arrive would be arriving soon. Whatever spark of life Randulfus had in his eyes from his hunt and the discovery of the strange maiden had completely disappeared at the news. With a click of his tongue, his gaze narrowed and he continued on without another word on the converation.

Upon arrival at his father's chambers, he hesitated at the door. He didn't come empty handed, but it always made him hesitant to see his father in the state he was. A quick breath was all he needed to regain himself before he entered the room and knelt down beside his father's bed. The man was severely aged and eyes sunken deep in his skull. He was thin and frail, weakened by whatever illness he had. The crown remained on his head, nestled in wiry white hair and shifted slightly as the king turned his head to look at his son. It was a tender moment, even though no words were really shared.

Randulfus reached out, holding onto the king's hand for a moment before letting go to place the dragon's tooth in his hand instead. "Her name is Byphan. She is tall, and scales darker than the murky depths of Black Lake in the west. Eyes are like obsidian." He continued to describe the dragon, and expand on the story that came with it. He even mentioned Noire in his travels, which made the king question in a coarse voice. Randulfus only gave a faint smile as he mentioned that she was a guest now at the castle. It was clear that visitors never popped up in such a manner.

After the prince spent a good amount of time with the king, he bid him farewell for then and headed back to his own chambers to change out of his travel gear. With a nice formally casual pant, long sleeve and vest combination, he made his way to the dining hall.

Noire was grateful for the girl's help, the dress had more layers than it let on and on her own, she probably would have gotten confused and destroyed something. The string wrapped around her waist three times, an X over her stomach on the second loop and on the third came to a tight knot. Noire felt her ears burn as the girls attacked her with the praise, an embarrassed smile creeping onto her face as she laughed nervously at them, waving her hand as if it would wave away the compliments. Gweire gave the outfit the final touch with a golden necklace that decorated her once empty neck.

For a moment Noire couldn't recognize herself, she turned her face side to side carefully examining it like it would expose her as an imposter. She was never one to wear makeup; she didn't really need it either but, it was amazing what a change of clothes could do. Noire felt somewhat satisfied with how the gold had matched her eyes and even did a small spin testing out the weight of the dress. Somehow she felt like she was a child again and she was getting ready for Halloween when the times were simpler, and the debt was smaller. "I feel wonderful," She hummed while bringing her hands together and pressing the tips of her fingers against each other "If I rest now I may never wake up again though, so I'll do that after dinner. Maybe next time we can all dress up a bit? I can't possibly wear all these and you three are so cute it would be a waste to not see your full potential." She couldn't help but smoosh Gwiere's cheeks.

She was proud of the fact she could manage to forget who she was having dinner with, but she was so engrossed with the idea that this is probably what it was like to have sisters or siblings at all.

• Love
"You look wonderful." Gwiere replied as the three watched Noire look over herself. The three looked like they had accomplished something great and were admiring their masterwork until she turned to them again. As Noire squished Gwiere's face, she let out a small 'gwooo' sound and wrinkled her nose. The girls instantly giggled and brightened up at the thought of actually being allowed to dress up as well.

"Really?" Sonia clapped her hands together. Eleste looked like she was about to explode with excitement. "The idea sounds so much fun!"

"uuuWhy are we still standing here? The faster Noire gets to the dinner, the faster we can spend more time together." Gwiere pulled Noire's hands from her cheeks and then held them. "Come now!" And it was then that the girls ultimately decided to rush Noire to the dining hall to meet Randulfus.

The dining hall was more of a large room with high ceiling than it was a hall. Tall stone pillars turned into an archway leading inside. A very large, long table sat in the middle of the room with various other tables scattered about. Servants were rushing here and there, placing food while other guests took their place at tables. The girls stood around Noire as they looked around.

"Some of the nobles are already here it seems..." Eleste mumbled, somewhat deflated. She knew it probably meant the prince's attention would be divided. Who knew how long the dinner would take then. She looked to Noire and frowned. "Maybe if you stay for a amount of time, we could dress up then."

"Don't be so sour, Eleste. We just have to find the prince and deliver Noire directly. That way they can bypass the noble formalities!" Gwiere whispered as if it was a brilliant but dubious scheme.

"And how are we going to find him in all this mess? Split up?" Sonia huffed and then instantly linked arms with Noire. "You two go different directions and I will stay with Noire so she doesn't get lost!"

Noire almost squeaked at the sound Gwiere made, it reminded her of those adorable little stress balls that would make a noise every time they were squished, though this wasn't a green light to use the maid's face as a stress ball, but the giggles the other two let out only proved they were just as entertained by this as she was. Though it wasn't till Sonia spoke did she realize their joy was placed on something Noire had said in passing, her smile didn't falter but her brows knitted in slight confusion, the idea of them never had dressed up before left her a bit dumbfounded and a bit sad for them, but they seemed to be in high spirits meaning they weren't being mistreated at least. Her suggestion did give a little more kick than she was expecting and with Gweier's firm grip on her hands to guide her she was tugged along, a small yelp leaving her lips as she was hurried out the door. She wasn't really looking forward to having dinner with the prince.

Noire picked up her dressed and hurried along with the three, their energy becoming more contagious than one could think, but when they stepped into the dining hall, they blended right in with the other servants who worked hastily to put together dinner. She couldn't hide her amazement as she examined the room, it wasn't quite what the TV showed her but it was indeed close enough, it was until Eleste mumbled something that caught her attention did she begin to focus on the smaller details. "Nobles?" She whispered, inching closer to the girls. She wanted to be as informed as they were "Noble formalities?" I don't know any of that! Suddenly she wanted to kick herself for not counting her blessings, after all, she knew Randulfus was a little more lenient than anyone else she hasn't met.

Sonia's arm linked with Noire and she couldn't help but grab it with her other arm, giving it a small squeeze to reassure herself. The minor panic in her eyes was just noticeable enough to be read as a cry for help. "What's happening exactly?" She didn't dare bring her voice above a whisper, after all, what if a noble heard her talking and wanted to strike up a conversation with her?

• Love
Sonia could feel Noire's anxiety without even looking at her. As they slowly started to wander the floor, Sonia tilted her head in to talk quietly with the foreign woman. "It seems that the ball that the grand adviser arranged is earlier than initially planned. I had heard nobles were supposed to be showing up for the ball after Lord Randulfus came home from his trip, but it seems that the adviser was in a rush to have things happen upon his arrival." She paused for a moment, bowing her head down a little as a nobleman and noblewoman passed by them. "There have been a lot of parties lately in hopes to rise interest out of the lord, but... well it seems to have the opposite effect." She could tell by looking around that Randulfus was already looking for somewhere to hide.

The last thing Randulfus wanted to do right now was to be himself. Despite ruling in his father's stead, there was still a level of reign that he had to fall under. Specifically, his father's adviser was still his father's adviser and had the ability to pull strings for these... outlandish parties. Randulfus had never been a fan of them, and left the festivities for others to enjoy. He hadn't expected the adviser to arrange a 'blind date' of a party while he was out of the castle, but he couldn't put it passed the man to do so. And once again, just like the many times before, he clung to the shadows, trying to keep away as much and as long as possible. Rarely did anyone think to look in the kitchens for a noble, and that's exactly where Randulfus snuck off to.

Although Noire's eyes trained carefully on the people around her she listened carefully to what Sonia was telling her; she couldn't help but feel some pity for the man. Not only did he get haggled like a young woman by her mother about finding a husband while she was still young and pretty, but had an advisor who was a little too pushy about the matter. "Wouldn't you?" She whispered back to her guide. "Not to mention this whole thing seems exhausting to someone who came back from some trip with a bunch of smelly animals," Noire was talking about both his men and the horses. Noire was about to let out a sigh that expressed her disappointment and annoyance for Randulfus, but a familiar figure kept her mouth shut.

Oh? She watched Randulfus sneak his way around the people, carefully sticking to the edges, and the ordinarily imposing figure reduced to something that might be mistaken for timidness to the untrained eye. As quickly as Noire had seen him he vanished behind doors. He's good at this. His disappearance was enough to tell her he didn't want to be here with every fiber of his being, but she didn't care much. Tugging at Sonia's arm she pointed in the direction he ran off too "I saw him go there," she said a bit more meek than she expected.

Sonia paused to think about that rather simple question Noire posed to her. If Sonia had been raised in such a setting, would she get so dejected by the constant parties? Randulfus seemed to be a completely different kind of being compared to a mere servant girl. She supposed it was hard to realize that he was actually human. "That is very true." She whispered back finally. It seemed even more now that she sympathized with the prince.

Sonia's eyes fluttered toward the direction Noire had pointed out. "That leads to the kitchens." She told her, letting Noire lead a little in them heading over to the kitchen area. So far they had good luck not running into any curious person, and Sonia prayed for more good luck as they snuck on through.

As soon as they reached the doorway to the kitchen, she let go of Noire's arm. "Good luck." She responded quietly, opening the door for her and letting her through. She didn't feel it was her place to intrude on a private meeting. Especially not with the one the prince himself wanted to have dinner with.

Randulfus had finally found solitude. Even though servants were running here and there around the kitchen, in his little corner, he was able to breathe freely. A deep breath in became a sigh of relief. Not too many people would think to check on him here. He sat on a prepping table, legs hanging down as he tossed a peach he had snagged from one of the outgoing platters up into the air and caught it as it fell back down. His meeting with Noire had left his mind in his stress about the festivities. He would have to make it up to her later.

Reactions: 7.39
She nodded at the girl's response. She wasn't sure if she was just agreeing with her because of status or if Sonia actually agreed, but the time it took for her to respond meant she had least given it some thought and that was enough for Noire. The kitchen? The mention of the kitchen reminded her she was hungry, but with all the things going on it was something that was quickly forgotten until mentioned. With a firm nod, Noire began to move towards the kitchen, feeling a bit awkward when she noticed that Sonia was a step or so behind her. It wasn't until Sonia let go of her arm did she begin to feel panic bubble back up. Though she didn't argue with the maid, she didn't want to get her in trouble after all. Especially when she didn't understand how the hierarchy worked. With a stiff bow, Noire entered, a fond memory of how her friends had banned her from the kitchen for being a menace.

For a minute Noire stood there and watched the cooks, every movement they did had a purpose, and they seemed to work much more smoothly in their own space than they did outside, having to accommodate nobles to loitered or moved. It almost made her jealous that she only knew how to cook the bare minimum. Thankfully during her examination, she found Randfulfus, sticking out like a child playing hooky on a school day. She almost snorted at the sight deeming the title prince didn't suit him at all. Picking up her dress so it wouldn't drag on the kitchen floor Noire made her way towards him. "Playing hide and seek with your guests, ajusshi?"

Randulfus was lost in his own thoughts until he heard the vaguely familiar voice and the bizarre title. He looked up quickly to see Noire was now in the room with him and was making her way over. "I would say more along the lines of hide and no seek." he replied with a sharp side that raised and dropped his shoulders. He placed the fruit down on the table beside him and turned more to face her. "My apologize the dinner is not as... planned." He looked around the kitchen, then back to Noire. This wasn't anything like he had planned his night to go. In fact, it was getting close to a worst case scenario.

"That dress suits you." He finally commented, sounding a bit more calm and less stiff. He was at least trying to break his stony demeanor. "The girls did a fine job." At least now Noire didn't look so blatantly foreign. The way she spoke and her obvious complexion was very different, but she wouldn't be pointed out so easily now. He couldn't imagine the dress was any more comfortable though. He had heard the horror stories about dresses. After a moment he slid off of the table, touching his feet to the floor. "As much as I would like to chat around all of the cuttery, I feel a change of scenery may be more appropriate."

She had to stop herself from physically flinching at the edge of his voice, his apology only adding on to the anxiety she didn't dare let reach the surface. After all, he wasn't one of the chambermaids and she made sure to remind herself of that fact. "It's fine," She answered back, keeping her hands folded neatly in front of her "If everything went as planned there would be no spice to life." She could only quote her overly optimistic mother in hopes nothing she said would offend him. Noire bowed curtly, trying to make her smile seem more genuine to soften her face even if it was by just a bit. "Thank you. I was lucky to be left in the care of such capable girls."

Noire took a step back as Randfulfus slid off his spot on the table, his comment only making her raise a brow in confusion. Perhaps this was some space she wasn't supposed to invade? "Wherever you had in mind. I'm not one to be picky."