A Hero's Reward (M looking for F, see inside for details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_pibbs

The One True Pibbles
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
"A Hero's Reward"

As the end credits to the video game came to a close, multiple words popped up on the screen.

Congratulations! You've successfully defeated the Demon Queen and saved the Princess (insert name here)! All of the land of Tirna is saved thanks to your efforts!
With a dignified smile, the young man shut off his game system and took a deep breath. Four hours of excruciating work and it had all paid off. Just as he was about to go and get himself a drink, the game system came back on. As he turned to check why the console had turned itself back on, he heard a woman's voice coming from his television speak.

"And now, hero... Its time to receive your reward. All of Tirna is eagerly awaiting our marriage, so lets skip the ceremony and consummate already."

This was something that hugely puzzled the boy. Who was the voice? Did he accidentally turn on a dirty film? As he looked upwards, he saw the virtual Princess from the game, standing in the middle of her palace with a seductive smile. As the man tried to piece together what was going on, a bright light suddenly enveloped him and it felt like every bone in his body was being broken at the same time. His skin boiled and burned while it felt like his body was being completely torn apart. When the flashing, blinding lights stopped swirling around him, he found himself laying face first on a red carpet. As he slowly got up, he noticed he was wearing the set of black iron armour his virtual character wore. Clutched tightly in his hands, was the magical sword with which he had cut down the evil Demon Queen. As the panicked young man tried to make sense of why he was dressed exactly like his custom-designed hero from the game, he heard the sound of a woman clearing her throat. Slowly lifting his head, he saw the form of the Princess, standing before him in quite a suggestive pose.

princess_hisui_by_shablagooo-d71emb2.png

"Well, what are you waiting for, Hero? Its time to collect your reward..."

Not much to say for this RP. The main plot would be about the "hero" of the game (a real life player), has been pulled into the virtual fantasy world by a wizards magic at the request of the Princess his character had spent the entire game trying to save. She desires to marry him and begin a new life as King and Queen, but the world has other plans for them. The RP would focus on a variety of plot elements: the Princess trying to make the "hero" fall in love with her and prepare the wedding, the "hero" trying to find a way out of the game world so he can return home, the Demon Queen returning to exact her vengeance, a Prince from another world coming to try and win over the Princess, and a lot more we can make up.

I'm looking for somebody to play the role of the Princess/future Queen. This RP won't be entirely smut, but it will have some pretty good moments. So, if you're interested, post below or PM me and we can talk about the RP.​

Still looking. You don't have to play the character in the image, I just used it as an example. Here's a basic version of my guy's sheet:

untitled_by_herbomanic12-d784x5z.jpg

Name: Dylan Robertson
Other: His virtual self, the "hero" of the game, is called "Mercanor" ("Merc" for short). He also owns a virtual sheepdog who he named Maxwell, and a horse he calls Enthrallia. As the hero of the game, he has a multitude of items and weapons at his disposal, he just prefers having his enchanted Mythril Sword and the legendary Bow of Ratya always ready.

Reaaaaally want to try this. Bump

Still looking. Nobody's up for a Princess x Knight RP with a twist and some fun ideas?

I know we're about to start another roleplay together, but I really like this idea too... If you don't find anybody else I'll do it!

You are officially my favourite person xD

While I start up the first one, do you mind tackling this?

Sure. I'll send you a link when I'm done with the starter :)

Do you mind including a sheet with your character in the post as well?

I'll just post it here.

Still looking for new partners!

I would be interested.

Anyone else interested?

Still looking ^^

I would certainly be interested in the basic idea of it! If you have a chance hit me with a PM, I'd love to plot something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.