A Hero's Calling OOC -Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya! I got some news but I'm not dropping out. Uh my replies may be a little slow.... Busy woman~ But I also may forget so hit me with a pillow from time to time.

I have a lot of RPs too....but don't freak I'm not dropping out. -sneaks up on Zsafine and whacks her with a pillow- <w<' I was just messing with you don't murder me! >.<'

That's fine. I am not the fastest at responses either and I know it can sometimes take a while to get a feel for a character.

*pets the girls and goes to make some mashed taters 'n gravy for his meatloaf* I only have to work 8 hours tonight! YAY! cept I have o go back in @ 11 for a damn supervisor's meeting,,, >_<

No! dun-dun! Sleep! dun-dun! Til Next Week!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth
-Glares at Arius- I...I don't even KNOW YOU!!!!! -Growls as she releases her warrior call. Gypsy begins to rush at with her fist held high. Upon reaching Arius's face, she stops with her fist in front of her face.- Psh....I wouldn't hit you. -Lowers fist- :D -gives a hug-

-returns the hug laughing- Well good then, now you can actually talk to me. XD Yes evil plot worked!

Oh...talk to you? Erph, well see...I'm not a talkative person. Or am I? Shoot I don't know if I am or not. -thinks- Hmmm. Well alright, I suppose so. But don't expect me to message you anytime soon, I don't message a lot of people unless they come to me. ~.~

Zsa's not really a hard ass. *pets* She's so nice and hepful, you'd think she was a community volunteer or something.

And Zsa, you're a mistress not a master.

• Love
Reactions: ZsafineGypsy
You're funny Zsafine, I was only messing with people, I have a bad habit of that when I play a game with people. I like getting to know peeps~ Though I don't actually talk much.

• Thank You
Reactions: ZsafineGypsy
Shhh WarriorHeart, you'll reveal my secret. Don't listen to him, I am a scary monster waiting to strike.

FYI: I know that! But I want to feel masculine sometimes! -thinks- Shit.... I'll go change it.

Hey guys sorry for the absence, I've got one more day of parkour and then I'll be back either late tomorrow or early the day after. Hopefully once I get back I'll be on allot more often but I've been dealing with allot of personal stuff so I'm not entirely sure how often. I'll definitely get a post up when I get home, thanks for being patient with me

I finally got some good sleep today and will post tomorrow. The four of you will begin to see the inner workings of the plot hashed out by my overworked mind. I promise *places his right hand over his heart* not to disappoint.

I see, finally~ I'm looking forward to it Warrior~

Posted.

Ladies, I autoed a bit but only to initiate combat. Forgive me...or not, cause I am GM!! Bwahahaha.

Aeser; One-Handed Weapons increased by 5 to 35 for your post on skinning.

Alright, people. >:D Time to see what you've got!

*pulls out the list of cruel and unusual things to do to the characters* I made it into a wheel like the Twister game... *spins the needle*

Are these asshole character of yours humans or different species?

Woo. Aeser is climbing through the world

Well Aeser better get his ass to Kalaman. Or there will be some girl power in the works

Right @Arius LaVari ?

He is in Kalaman. Near the gate Solomon just entered

I'll have to re-read it then. Thought you were heading there.

No. He is heading out of the city

>.< I...her personality...I think she's slightly sharp tongued and then a complete cleric so...my elf is sort of defenseless. @.@'

Status
Not open for further replies.