A Hero's Calling OOC -Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. Yes! Wonderful idea! Just your abilities and such.

All of you should do that.

Ok, quick apology. I have not finished my opening post yet. It just keeps growing!

It hasn't helped that my son's bday was this weekend but that's no excuse.

I am being picky with the opener because I am trying to set the stage for each of your characters. From talking with some of our staffers, it has been emphasized that the beginning is crucial. We've all put a good deal of thought and energy into this RP already. I just want to do it right.

@Urdnot Grunt @xxDarkest_Assassinxx
Are you guys ok with the backstory I came up with about chasing the same criminal?

@Arius Angels @Eternalfire61
do you guys need a built in reason to be in Kalaman? or would you rather just wander into the area?

@ZsafineGypsy
you're all set, I believe.

What do you mean by 'built in reason'? Like do you come up with the reason or do we?

I'm too easy. Better be exciting or I'll have to come over there and whack you one. ;P Jk

Arius Angels said:
What do you mean by 'built in reason'? Like do you come up with the reason or do we?

Before you had joined the thread, Urdnot Grunt had asked why the group would all be in the same place. So, I gave his char and Darkest Assassin's char a reason. Zsa's character is a bar maid so she has her reason for being in Kalaman.

I am offering that, err, service to you as well. Or, if you want to, you can come up with your own reason.

@ZsafineGypsy
I'm always exciting.

I see I see! I wouldn't mind if you gave my character her reason; that is if you want; because I can't particularly think of a GOOD reason for her myself...

I can make Kalaman a recent stop. If you want a reason for me to be there, then it should be something concerning the order.

Otherwise, I think Selgad will be fine.

I dont mind the backstory

EternalFire61 said:
it should be something concerning the order.

I like this idea! Let's say the head of your order, Mistress Jenna, has felt a wane in Lunitari's power and has sent mages out to investigate and your charge is Kalaman.
Yes, Yeeessssssss!!!! I like it a lot.

@Urdnot Grunt
Just as a point of interest, Chislev is the patron of rangers.

@Arius Angels
You are on your way to visit The Loam. The link is pretty self-explanatory as to why your character would go there. A boat leaving Silvanesti for Kalaman needed a doctor and you exchanged your healing services for free passage. The Silvanesti do not mingle with other races very much but they do keep tabs on them. This boat is carrying random items of no real value[trinkets] to be sold at Kalaman's bazaar. Whether our character knows the true purpose of the voyage or not, I leave to you.

If there is anything else you guys need, let me know. I work 3rd shift but have Iwaku on my phone and check it on lunch. As it stands, I should have the IC up tomorrow. I doubt I will finish today since I still have to sleep.

Simple and totally self explanatory. I like it too. and I'll have to say she doesn't really know what's going on...she doesn't strike me as she would know what's really going on. so yay~ That's fine and thank you Warrior.

IC:
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/a-heros-calling.58364/

Starting $[steel coin]:
Lyuba -44
Aeser -19
Aragon -27
Rini -15
Selgad -26

I will post an XP header on any post I make following one you have made where XP was earned. Same holds true for Steel. If you reach a new level, I will add the new abilities or description here on this thread.

Please C&P your given abilities onto your CS.
@Eternalfire61
I am drawing blanks on the item you asked me about. Maybe after I sleep, I will have something for you. If you come up with one on your own, just PM me with the details.

Let's do this, people!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth
IC:
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/a-heros-calling.58364/

Starting $[steel coin]:
Lyuba -44
Aeser -19
Aragon -27
Rini -15
Selgad -26

I will post an XP header on any post I make following one you have made where XP was earned. Same holds true for Steel. If you reach a new level, I will add the new abilities or description here on this thread.

Please C&P your given abilities onto your CS.
@Eternalfire61
I am drawing blanks on the item you asked me about. Maybe after I sleep, I will have something for you. If you come up with one on your own, just PM me with the details.

Let's do this, people!
Yay finally!

Anyone up to make a group on skype? I'd be cool to get to know who I am playing with.

@ZsafineGypsy
Sorry for not giving you much to go on for your first post. I did name drop the tavern [the Swirling Pearl] but never told you it was my design that Lyuba worked there. No need for edits. No worries about the WIP, I know your recent life events ad am patient. *pat-pats*

@Urdnot Grunt
Awesome post, homefry! I'm looking forward to your encounter with Solomon. Note: currency is steel.

@xxDarkest_Assassinxx
Great intro, broski. I have a feeling Aragon is going to be a beast!

EVERYBODY!!!
Feel free to interact with merchants as Aeser did but I will assign monetary values. If you wish to include these in your posts, PM me ahead of time or use this thread to give me the heads up.

Aragon and Aeser will end up chasing Solomon together [or at the same time]. So if you two wish to expedite the process, I suggest a conversation amongst yourselves to get your chars in the area. I have every intention of making a ridiculous chase that will require both your guys to complete. However, it does no mean that you have to work together ICly, just OOCly.

Who's frickin' stoked?

<-----This Guy!

It's in my CS I work there! D: Now I am confused. -flips a table-

ZsafineGypsy said:
It's in my CS I work there! D: Now I am confused. -flips a table-

I didn't see an actual bar name... O_o Did I miss it? We can make it whatever... >_>

Oh I thought you meant... Nvm... I just...I'm just gonna go this way... -walks off-

DON'T WALK AWAY FROM ME!!!

j/k, or not...
off to bed, 14 hours @ work = lame...
lamer still--> starting Saturday 13 12-hr days, day off, 13-12-hr days, day off! Let's get this rolling people!

You can't tell me what to do!
I am my own person!
>:)

Status
Not open for further replies.