A Hero's Calling OOC -Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, no questions or concerns ^^

High Five Gypsy! -First ones to finish their CS's- :O

-High Five- Tehe~ Thanks, I don't exactly have a life at the moment so I'm always around somewhere. It's sad really.

I don't have one at the moment either! Well, I will in a month when College starts :/

Well at least I'm not alone haha
College should be fun, I wish for the best for you!

I'm excited for this RP :c

Reactions: ZsafineGypsy
Me too! Can't wait to... work at a... bar? -thinks about this for a moment- Oh... Well I guess it could be fun too! (It's WH's Fault! He forced me... <.<)

Reactions: Artorias
I haven't read all the DL books, or even read one in a long time. Thank god their is a Wiki for everything xD

Finally got my CS done, at least I hope it's sufficient

So we just need the CS's to be accepted (Darkest and Eternal) Well. Eternal still has to finish theirs, but I'm sure they will when they have the time :P

@WarriorHeart
I agree completely with what you said. I didn't know if I needed it or not. I'm also willing to do the replacement.

Hopefully, we will be able to start soon.

@xxDarkest_Assassinxx
We're going to beef you up! Being the only warrior and based on your image, let's say 240 or so for weight. [Beefcake!!] Also, Stealth & craft are not skills on the list. Will you be using a shield? Aragon will essentially be the tank for the group. He's the only one really built for head-on assaults. Give it a think. If you don't want to, I won't make you but I think it would be wise on your part. Once we get your skills locked in, I can give you the racial bonuses and you'll be set.

@Eternalfire61
I need you to pick an Order; White, Red or Black [I noticed your image wears a red & white robe]. Let me reiterate that anything other than white would make you an outcast among your people. Also, mages in general are not very popular with any group. The darker the robes, the more dirty looks you will receive. Spell-wise, there isn't much of a difference. Ooo, fun fact: the language of magic in DL is Indonesian.

@ZsafineGypsy @Urdnot Grunt @Eternalfire61 @xxDarkest_Assassinxx
Question: Would you prefer that I assign general abilities/spells with each level? Or would you rather determine them on your own?

Clarification: It's not as strict as it sounds. Let me give some examples of how I would establish this protocol.
Deft Hands lvl1: can open simple locks like average house doors and pickpocket dozing or drunk targets
Magic lvl1: 2 spells; 1 non combative [like gauging the power of an artifact], 1 combat [like spider web to bind an opponent or a temporary confusion spell]

My thought with this notion is if I set the boundaries and leave the coloring to each of you I won't have to ask for an edit if I feel like your character performed an action that is above his/her skill level. Does this make sense?

I was in a payloader for 95 minutes straight last night moving a dust pile and these were my thoughts [along with four plot candies that you will just have to wait and see *evil grin*].

I wait with baited breath.

I prefer you assigned my abilities for me or in general so you have control of preventing other players of over powering themselves. Just my opinion though.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Yeah. You can assign mine aswell

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Btw, what time zone is everyone?

<---EST, U.S.A.

Maybe for small challenges, we could use a chat room and run through a dungeon or something.

Eastern USA

Central Standard USA

Est USA

I'm also for you picking out abilities. It helps me especially since I'm not familiar with the setting.

Second question: Is this officially closed, or are there allowed to be more players?

Fixed my CS and you can assign my abilities by level. Also I'm eastern USA

Fantastic! I'm an hour behind everyone it seems.

-Gets read to move just so he is in with the 'in' crowd-

Status
Not open for further replies.