A Heroine Appears!

• Thread starter Daydream Heroine
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daydream Heroine

Hello, everyone! I'm Daydream Heroine! I'm a female, so she/her pronouns. I've been roleplaying on and off, both online and in real life, since around 2011, but I'm by no means an expert. I'm hoping to find some good games, GM a few, and have some fun!

I used to be on Iwaku under a different username in 2014, but life got in the way, and I stopped coming online, so my old account was deleted. But it's all okay! I made sure it was okay to create a new account, and now I'm back!

As far as preferences, I put most of them in my profile. But generally, I'm up for anything that catches my interest! Just no sexual or romantic roleplaying, because a) I'm uncomfortable with both, and b) I've tried to write romance, and I am flat out bad at it.

But yeah! Hi, everyone!

Reactions: PoetLore
Hello Daydream! Welcome to Iwaku, let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out-- Iwaku has changed quite a bit since 2014. If you haven't already, you might want to check out Iwaku's Newbie Care Package.

Do you have a favourite vocaloid and/or vocaloid song?

Happy roleplaying!

Welcome back to Iwaku :) glad to have ya.

@Rook Yep, I'll check that out! My favorite Vocaloid is Galaco, and if I had to choose a favorite Vocaloid song, it'd be either P^2 (P squared) by Maki/GizenshaP or Main Character by *Luna. I like a lot of Vocaloids and Vocaloid songs though!

@Elle Joyner Thank you! I'm glad to be back!

Hi Daydream, welcome back to Iwaku! If you need help getting used to the new layout of Iwaku feel free to ask for help, I'd be more than happy to attempt to aid you. By the way, your avatar is ultra cute! I recognise Madoka on the right, but who is the girl on the left?

@Daz Thank you! I think the other girl is still Madoka, just in a different outfit! (Also, I love Danganronpa too!)

@Daz Thank you! I think the other girl is still Madoka, just in a different outfit! (Also, I love Danganronpa too!)
Ahhh, makes sense. If you're also a Danganronpa fan you should consider joining the Danganronpa RP I'm GMing! *cough*Not so sneaky plug*cough*. So, who's your favourite Danganronpa character? :)

@Daz Sakura Oogami for the first game, either Peko Pekoyama, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu, or Sonia Nevermind for the second. I actually saw your RP, and I'm going to get a character sheet ready for the RP!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Daz
@Daz Sakura Oogami for the first game, either Peko Pekoyama, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu, or Sonia Nevermind for the second. I actually saw your RP, and I'm going to get a character sheet ready for the RP!
Sakura is such as badass, I love her too! I really enjoyed Fuyuhiko's character development too. I think my own favs would be Chihiro, Byakuya, Gundam, and Nekomaru. [DR2 Spoiler Warning][spoili]Funny considering Gundam killed Nekomaru, aha.[/spoili]

That's awesome! I'll be glad to have you join us! :D

Welcome aboard, Daydream. Or rather, welcome back. Nice to see some folks returning.

Have a cookie.

Roleplaying in real life? Honestly that's really awesome! It's something I want to cross off my bucket list eventually :^)

Anyway, Welcome to Iwaku!-- Rather, welcome back!

Welcome back!

Welcome back to Iwaku, Daydream! ^o^

Status
Not open for further replies.