A Hero Gets His Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I'm happy you're happy, but turning the volume down a little bit Conner would be a good idea. You're sort of getting attention of people all over here. How did you get so much cash by the way? Also, don't worry about getting me extra stuff. I am trying to keep in shape for my athletic after school activities.

Conner grinned sheepishly. "Sorry, didn't mean to be so loud... Um...as for the cash- a magician never reveals his tricks... And sorry again..." Oh cool, he does athletics... I don't see how pizza would help with that but, what he says.

To he waiter, he answered with a "Yes, I'd like a Hawaiian with pepperoni, also Chicago deep dish and cut for eight slices. I would also like a small order of the strawberry cheesecake." What happened to all that about the olives and sausage? Must have changed his mind. Or it's to make up for getting the cheesecake.

"Alright, I'll have your orders out in a few. In the mean time, feel free to check out the arcade. Have fun!" And with that the waiter went to go tell someone their order.

How in the hell can we go to the arcade? Our food would arrive and then we can't eat. Whatever its not that important anyway. The male readjust in his seat. His phone started to vibrate inside his pocket. Pulling it out it was a text from Bruce. "Where are you? You were suppose to be here in training today." Dang it Tim forgot. Sorry. I made a new friend at school and we went out to the pizza place in the city. It totally slipped my mind. Are you mad? "Its fine for now, but next time I want to be informed." Sighing softly the boy responds. Yes Bruce. Sorry. A bit of a worried look upon his face said something was wrong. Tim put the phone back in his pocket. "So tell me about yourself. You are related to big name reporter Clark Kent, but what does that in-tale?"

The waiter came over handing both boys their drinks and then just walked off letting the two boys have their little conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well, I am constantly asked if I plan on being a reporter... My cousin rarely talks to me except about how well his job is going... Other than that, just a bunch of annoying stuff... But I do get a nice allowance." As much as he hates to admit it, it was all true whenever Clark was... Well, Clark. But as Superman.... Nope, still annoying.

"I also get to hang out with an interesting bunch of people I met through Clark's friends... And coworkers." Wasn't a lie. Conner wouldn't trade his team mates for the world... Would save the world for them a lot more often if they didn't spill drinks on Sphere when they hitched rides or make jabs at how he doesn't have all of Superman's powers. Granted if he had heat vision, they would probably have him heat up dinner every night. Blah.

"What is it like living whe- with your folks?" Don't give away the super hearing, idiot.

(Sorry bout vanishing. Had a lot of stuff I had to tackle like three chapters worth of homework in government and essays for college scholarships... But it's all done now :3)

(I had a feeling something like that was going on. Its fine. Plus hey I just noticed in Feburary you will be 18 which means you will be an adult. So eventually Connor and Tim can have naked fun time! So it saves some time I hjave to figure out what to do XD on a side note I have the feeling you want Connor to make Tim learn his secret or really want him to look awkward to Tim XD)

Tim was keeping a careful ear upon the conversation that Connor was making. "It always upset me when people expect you to follow in the footsteps. Like they expect you to be a robotic genetic flesh clone of your family. It never has been my burden, but I still imagine that it sucks hardcore. I mean even clones have their own personalities and are their own people! Even clones are different from the original person ... not that I know from personal experience." Back it up Tim back it up!

"Anyway you were talking about Clark's friends and coworkers? I'd imagine the coworkers have to be bland as hell! I mean no offense to Clark. He seems like a pretty cool guy, but in the current days of computers beating the butts of newspapers there isnt anyone interesting who works in the newspaper industry."

The boy blinks and notices Connor had a bit of a verbal mistake. What was he going to say? Tim couldn't tell. "Well my mom isn't around anymore sadly. So its only me and my dad. I love him and cant ask for a better dad. There is a bit of a riff between us though in recent times. Some after school activities I do he is not aware of and to keep safe he doesn't know about it. It ... kind of tears me up. Sorry. Listen to me talking about depressing stuff on our first outing as friends! Um. So what about your folks? Is your relationship good with them as well?"

(I think on my birthday I am going to try drawing fun time between these two gay birdies just for you. And the secret thing... Well, kinda both. I want Tim to learn the secret but not right away, so this is mostly being awkward Conner for the time being. :D)

"You know, you saying 'clone' all over the place just then made me think of Star Wars: the Clone Wars. No idea why, it just did." And so it is proven that Conner knows about TV programs that are made for younger viewers to some extent. Not dissing the Star Wars franchise, just saying the truth of the matter. "Also I don't think you'd have to worry about a clone- you're too cool for one."

Bluhhh coworkers. "Yeah, Clark's coworkers- or some of them- are kinda bland, I will admit. But then there are the few that aren't as bland so I can actually stand being around them. The best of hi friends, I must say, is Mr. Wayne. Haven't ran into him yet...but I hear a lot of great things about him... But yeah, computers are seriously beating newspaper butt, hands down. How Clark manages to keep a job in that field, I'll never know... Maybe he does online reports too." Conner let out a little laugh. He knew that Clark didn't- he was too busy to mess with computers unless they're on the Justice Tower thingy...ma bob... Whatever that space ship thing is called.

"Sorry to hear bout you're mom... Life without one is rough. Kinda a likewise situation- my mom left this world when I was very young... as for my dad, I severed ties with him a while back... He was just...just not a great dad. Kept trying to make me something I wasn't. So that's why I live with Clark now- well, technically I have a room in his house but I mostly crash at other places... like my other friends' house...in great long while... Okay, I'm coming clean, you're my third friend in this city. Shocker, I get it, but I'm not great at making friends. But I'm glad that I did find a friend in you." Conner grinned, kicking himself mentally because wow he sounds like a sob story now. That or a bland person.

(Aw awkward times! I add Tim in but I dont wanan steal your thunder. Also you draw? Thats cool!)

Tim did not know what to think about the sudden talk of clones. Something obviously made him interested in the sudden mention of the subject, but what the origin of that interest was the sidekick could not say. It could be that Connor was a secret Star Wars geek, but even then he said Also I don't think you'd have to worry about a clone- you're too cool for one. What exactly was Connor saying? It all felt to confusing and Tim did not know rather to start questioning what the hell was up or just move on, but before a definate answer could be determined the school boy started to speak about coworkers Clark had.

"Bruce Wayne? Yeah! I hear a lot of cool things about him too! Always running charity events and raising money for the hungry and all. I've heard some rumors that Bruce and Clark were good friends, but I always thought they were just that, rumors. I mean a multi billon dollar man being friends with a newspaper reporter? It kinda sounds far fetched you know? It's like a bird named superhero getting along with the son of superman it sounds so random!" Tim was doing his best to play dumb. The connection to Tim Drake and Bruce Wayne was not known to the public and both of them, although very caring for one another wanted to keep it that way.

Sorry to hear bout you're mom...

"Thanks, but you know I've moved on. Sure I wish she was still around and would do anything to get that, but you can't raise the dead." Sept for Jason the lucky bastard. "So you know I am getting through it. Slowly, but surely."

Okay, I'm coming clean, you're my third friend in this city. Shocker, I get it, but I'm not great at making friends. But I'm glad that I did find a friend in you.

The words made Tim a little red in the cheek. Sure Tim had friends outside Connor, but something about the way he said it just made it sound like the most magical thing ever. It could be Tim was only number three and thus not many people were close to him. It also could be that Connor and Tim just seemed to really hit things off instantly. Like two different sides of magnets they are just naturally attracted to each other. "Oh stop. I'm nothing that special. Just your average kid."

"Food has arrived!" The two pizzas were placed before the two boys with cutters so they could cut it anyway they so well choose.

Tim smiled with delight taking the pizza cutter and starting to dig into the pizza and take the first bite of it filled with delight. The boy ate little by little til the entire pizza was gone. "Delicious!" The kid proclaimed.

(Yeah, I draw. I tried drawing Conner- didn't go well... He looked more like Davie Bow Boa...or however you say that one guys name. And as for the thunder, this thunder is big enough to share. Come parade with me and this thunder.)

Conner took a moment to savor a few bites of his pizza- which indeed a very tasty and delicious indeed- before he even attempted replying. Which gets cut short by his other phone thing going off- ie, his wrist communicator. Oh fudge, that wasn't suppose to happen. Play it cool, Conner! "Dude, you're lucky. You sir have just witnessed the flashing of my watch. That rarely happens- like seriously, it rarely happens. Must mean that you're putting off some great vibes...Probably about the pizza. It also means that you're not just average- you are indeed special. The watch knows all, Tim. It knows all." Great save. Now turn off the communicator! He pressed a button on the side of the thing and it stopped flashing.

Bruce Wayne? Yeah! I hear a lot of cool things about him too! Always running charity events and raising money for the hungry and all. I've heard some rumors that Bruce and Clark were good friends, but I always thought they were just that, rumors. I mean a multi billon dollar man being friends with a newspaper reporter? It kinda sounds far fetched you know? It's like a bird named superhero getting along with the son of superman it sounds so random!

Wait, hold the phone- bird named superhero? Don't tell me he's talking about Greyson. I mean, he's a hot shot and all, but that gig of his just ended last year... And the super... Oh! He's a fan boy! Conner almost let out a laugh...and then proceeded to laugh anyways. "Did...Did you just hint at Robin and Superboy? Seriously? I pictured you for a secret FBI agent fan boy, but wow! You just...wow, I can't even think straight now... You're a superhero fan boy that's just... wow." Aw, how it sucked to not be able to share that secret. Oh well.

And people were giving him the odd look again- being too loud once more. Or maybe they were looking at Tim... Or both of them.

Dude, you're lucky. You sir have just witnessed the flashing of my watch. That rarely happens- like seriously, it rarely happens. Must mean that you're putting off some great vibes...Probably about the pizza. It also means that you're not just average- you are indeed special. The watch knows all, Tim. It knows all.

What in the world is he ... the watch knows? How ... what does it even ... you know what I am convinced this kid is from another planet by this point! So weird! Although doesn't seem to be a bad guy in the slightest. Just odd beyond words.

Did...Did you just hint at Robin and Superboy? Seriously? I pictured you for a secret FBI agent fan boy, but wow! You just...wow, I can't even think straight now... You're a superhero fan boy that's just... wow.

Tim really did not care that everyone was staring. Although the conversation that was going on he needed to put the situation under control. "Dude! Hush! I mean ... sorry. Lower your voice. OK maybe I have a thing for superheroes ... I mean they protect us from harm and make the world a safer place. Can you imagine if Lex Luthor didn't have Superman to stop him? What if the Joker didn't have Batman and could make the city his own twisted image of happy? I dont think that is a bad thing. Also I was not hinting at anything. I was just saying random things that sounded crazy to prove my point. Didn't really try to make any suggestions. Anyway I ..."

It was at this time that Tim got a message on his phone and frowned for a second "Sorry give me a moment. This is someone important." Bruce? Again? What was he wanting to tell him? Didn't they already got this mess straighten out? "Riddler has robbed the local museam. Sorry to cut your little get together with friends short, but your needed like now. I've sent the Batmobil to the back ally." Damn it! This is our first time out as friends! He will be so upset! Ill have to try and figure out something to say. "Oh great! My dad wants me home! Even though he said being with you was OK! Sometimes I really am upset with that man! Just needs to make up his mind! This was fun though!" Pulls out a pen and some paper from his backpack and writes down the cell number to his phone.

"Please feel free to text me! Not call though because dad doesn't like me calling at later points of the night on school nights! I'm super sorry and really enjoyed your company! Really want to do this again! I know what you said about paying, but here is a twenty! Again sorry!" Tim really did feel bad about having to ditch the boy like that, but really he had no choice. Crime fighting was a full time job and you never knew when you would be called in to work.

Running out of the parlor the boy jumped over some trash bins, ran through traffic into the secret back ally area nearest to the pizza parlor that Batman told him about. Jumping into the car with Batman Tim started to change. "I'm sorry about training to-" "Not important right now. We can discuss that later. Right now Riddler needs to be stopped. For some reason he has been obsessed with taking jewels lately and a new diamond that was found which is to believed the second largest in the world has been taken. Whatever his game is we need to stop him."

Conner tried to pass off the superhero as just teasing, cover it with 'I'm teasing, yeah they really do make things easier' or something like that. But then Tim told him to hold on because of his important someone on the phone. Conner almost thought it was someone like a girlfriend- or boyfriend because man he'd be adorable with another guy I mean hello back on track please- until Tim said it was his dad wanting him home. He fumbled with the paper that Tim wrote his number on and choked out a "See you later!" before his new friend was out the door.

Well that was a big rush... I hope he was threatened with being grounded... Conner thought as he folded the paper up and put it into his pocket since his phone was off. He waved the waiter over and asked if he could have a box for the pizzas. "Your friend had to bail? So soon?" the waiter asked him, puzzled. "Yeah, he had to get home. 'Dad's orders' I guess. Can I also have a box for the cheesecake? I'll give you a nice tip." Conner offered, grinning. "You? Tip? That would be a surprise. Your friend must have made your day. I'll have your boxes out in a moment." the waiter walked off to go fetch the boxes Conner requested.

Maybe I can bring him his pizza later... In the mean time, what were they trying to bug me about? Conner clicked his communicator back one and detached an ear piece from its side, popping it into his ear. "Conner here, what do you guys want? I was on a friend-date, I'll have you know."

"About time! I mean, you answering. But there's no point now, Batman's getting it." replied Flash. "Aw come on, what did I miss?" asked Conner, taking a bit of his pizza. "Oh nothing big. Riddler's at it again." "Great, so glad I missed that. Anything else?" "Nothing for now- oh, though Superman wants to give you a lecture for one, ignoring your phone, and two, ignoring your communicator." "Will you tell him I was busy?"

"Why bother when I'm right here?" asked Clark, who was standing behind Conner. Conner yelped, falling out of his chair. "Don't do that! You know I hate it when you show up out of nowhere!" the flustered teen growled. "I was here the entire time, Conner. Hurry up with your pizza and cake and get on home. We'll finish this discussion there." Clark said in his 'I mean it and you're in trouble' voice. Conner gulped and did as told, making sure to leave the waiter that promised tip- the twenty Tim left behind- as well as paying for his meal. He was out the door and packing away the food into Sphere's storage- being mindful of Tim's backpack, oh crap- and then driving off before Clark exited the parlor, heading home. I'm so grounded, I can already tell.

Tim was finished with the transformation from ordinary school kid into superhero side kick Robin. Once finished they still had time before getting into the robbery. Tim stared deeply over at Batman thinking of if he should tell his mind to Bruce. It was not that Tim was embarrassed to talk to Batman about this stuff it was just Tim kept the superhero life and personal life separate although some issues did get talked about between the two.

"You know if you want to burn a hole through me Superman is the one with the heat vision."

How ... did he ... his eyes didn't even come off the road! Bruce may have fooled others but Tim knew the man behind the mask was just that. A man.

"So you going to tell me what's in your mind or are we gonna sit here in silence for the next few minutes?"

Tim knew it was a good idea to tell him. Bruce was becoming like a father to him. A second dad. Although not as gay as it sounded. "I - It's just that me and this kid that I've met at school hanged out. Just ditched him like nothing. I know that I've chosen to be Robin and this is part of the duty. Don't get me wrong. It's just ... I feel bad about pulling the disappearing act. " The boy was not about to mention who the boy he spent the evening with was because knowing it was his besties cousin that would ruin the entire relationship right there. Clark would have gotten that man to get twenty four hour survailance on the two. He can do it! Oh man can he ever do that!

Batman stayed quiet and almost statue like driving still "Tim let me tell you something I've learned while doing this job for so long. If this kid is truly your friend he will understand and still be there for you. If not then you can make real friends."

all of that made sense. It was true as well but the simple fact was the relationship barely got a chance to get off the ground. This was their big opportunity to create those bonds. All that could be hoped was Connor still wanted to be friends next day at school if they even have any classes together.

That night the Riddler got his. Tim got home safely and went right back up to his room going into the bathroom to take a bath for school tomorrow. The boy could not stop thinking about Connor as the boy turned on the hot and cold knobs and sighed thinking about bailing on him. They just met though! What was so special about that kid that he got to Robin of all people! He is ready to go on all out wars if need be and defend Batman til the bitter end from the fiercest of foes yet this kid got the raven haired teen to act like ... what was the word he is thinking of? (Love sick.) Can't seen to think of it at that moment.

"Damn it. We were getting along well too!" The boy took all the stuff out of his pockets including the cellphone which was waterproof, but had the most sensitive screen ever! A hand towel hang from a hook near the tub to dry for using the phone. Tim started to strip to get in the tub. Once totally nude the boy got in checking his phone hoping Connor sent a text.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed Superboy- I mean, Conner, had sent a text. Multiple ones- some were just words while others were pictures, which were usually followed with 'I hope your cell allows picture texts' or 'Did you get the picture I sent?'

The first few texts were about him running into his cousin and getting grounded for not checking in with him- again. These were then followed by the first picture, which was of tim's backpack and a message saying 'if you ever want to see your school bag again, you must send me a goofy picture or spoil me and give me chocolate. just kidding, i can bring it over to your place...wherever that is.'

The backpack message was then followed by a message asking if Tim had a good time at the pizza parlor and if he would like to go there again sometime. This was then followed by a picture of the pizza Tim order with a question of 'want me to play delivery boy?' Next was a message of Conner making a bad impression of his cousin.

Then the last bunch of the messages were pictures of Conner sleeping...with a twist. First he looked normal. Second he had marker mustache and tictactoe on his forehead, but looked sound asleep. These two pictures were followed with 'Feel free to wake him up.'

Tim can only read these messages and think of one word to describe Connor. Dork. Massive total dork. Although Tim liked dorks apparently because every message sent Tim was laughing harder and harder finding himself liking the boy more and more. They were in the same age group and they really seemed to get along. Tim had a friend for life! Least he was telling himself it was only a friend at this point.

Sorry you got grounded. It had to suck. I've never gotten grounded though because I tend to do what my dad tells me.

if you ever want to see your school bag again, you must send me a goofy picture or spoil me and give me chocolate. just kidding, i can bring it over to your place...wherever that is.want me to play delivery boy?

Omg you freaking dork! XD I was over here thinking of what to do and was going to send you silly pictures in a few moments. Important things are in that backpack! Bring it to me at my address. It's 315 Maplestreet drive. I'm taking a bath now, but my father will get it. If you want to stick around I'm sure my dad will not care. Family issues at home have died down. So come on over! Just don't try and peak into the bathroom K? Lol jk. That pizza sounds good too! Running home really built up my appetite.

Feel free to wake him up.

Oh great Zeus what am I going to do with you?!

'Well you could spoil me. Sorry I fell asleep, heheh. And wow, your house looks awesome- or at least the picture Google Maps offers is awesome.' Oh good, Superboy woke up! And he's not looking at Google Maps, he's actually across the street leaning against Sphere. 'Ever considered using the tree in the front yard to play ninja?'

Conner rapped his knuckles against the seat and Sphere popped open the storage compartment. He pulled out Tim's backpack and and left the smart machine a present- just some small crystals for it to convert into fuel. Sphere shut the storage area with a rumbling purr of her machinery. "Good Sphere, good girl. If you keep this up, I'll bring you a ruby. You know you like rubies~" Sphere purred more, beeping as well. Conner laughed a little and gave her a pat.

'And your place is better looking in person. Damn, I'm going to have to sit down and let my breath catch up because your house blew me away. Also because I was speeding...' That said, he hefted Tim's backpack onto his shoulder and strode towards his house, whistling. He didn't know if he shoul- wait the pizza! He hurried back to Sphere, who must have read his mind because she popped open the second storage area. "Thanks again Sphere." he said before hurrying back to the front door.

"Here goes nothing or everything..." Conner sighed before ringing the door bell.

Well you could spoil me. Sorry I fell asleep, heheh. And wow, your house looks awesome- or at least the picture Google Maps offers is awesome.

If Tim did not read the part about Google Maps he would have found that to be quite suspect. Oh please. I'm sure you are straight as an arrow ... not that I'm gay at all. If you are gay that is totally cool by me, I just am not. Tim got worried and decided not to text anymore for now sept for his dad and tell him about Connor coming, which the father didn't mind at all since it was Tim's friend and trust the boy to know who was a good friend and who was not a good friend.

Mr Drake heard the doorbell and got up opening the door looking up and down at the boy standing before him. "AH! You must be Connor! Tim's new friend! Please come in!" The male said standing by the side of the door so Connor may just waltz in. "It is a pleasure to meet you! My son seems to be really liking you! I've not heard him talk about someone so much! Haha. You kids now a days seem to bond so quick. Tim is still in the tub." He puts a hand over his mouth to whisper "He really likes baths. Takes them forever!" The parent laughs a little "Please let me take those things off you! Carrying all that stuff has to be a burden!"

Conner was a bit rattled at how Tim's dad was- granted he was expecting Tim's dad to stand at the door with his arms crossed and say something like 'you may be his friend, but I don't like you, and if you hurt him, I got x amount of land in the back yard to hide a body and blah blah blah, I'm ex-military, blah blah blah.' So getting this cheery polite guy was definitely a load off his chest.

"Wow, Tim did not say you were a polite guy. You sir just made my evening, wow. And sir, if you insist." He was referring to the last bit he said, taking the stuff. "Oh, and does Tim really like baths that much? He must be smarter than I thought- I hear that geniuses stay in the tub longer so they can relax and let their minds rejuvenate so they can think better and faster, but it is a rumor..."

Oh yeah, Conner was so going to tease Tim about the baths now. And about being a smart kid, even if he was a little put off by him calling him a genius earlier that day.

Oh, and does Tim really like baths that much? He must be smarter than I thought- I hear that geniuses stay in the tub longer so they can relax and let their minds rejuvenate so they can think better and faster, but it is a rumor../

"Oh with my Timmy its the absolute truth! Don't really care what anyone says he is the best son a father can ask for! Always getting A's on the reports, never getting into trouble and oh my gosh he can cook! I'd honestly started to kinda grow dependent on my little boy ever since his mom passed away. Been hard on him for sure, but he started to partake in some after school activities and he been rejuvenated. If my Tim likes you then something about you must be amazing!" The father said smiling.

Tim finished his bath and got out drying himself off and drying his hair. He got in some boxers and wore a batman pajama top and bottom with the batman logo on both. The boy looked over his room making sure it was all clean and his bare feet marching around wanting to impress the boy. Not exactly sure why he wanted to impress him, but if he said otherwise it be a lie. "Dad! Let me know when Connor gets here OK?! I want to make sure everything in my room is decent first!"

The dad couldn't help but laugh. "He is already hear!" "WHAT?! WHY DIDN"T YOU TELL ME HE ... I mean ... um ... Crap I lost it! What is this guy doing to me?! Just give me a moment! Tell him I'll be down in a moment!" Father Drake found it amusing how Tim was acting over Connor thinking he knew why he acted the way it was. It reminded him of how he met Tim's mom. "Go up there. He is a neat freak. The only thing wrong is probably ocd levels of stuff. "

It took everything Conner had to not burst out laughing. First, because wow, he was right, Tim was a smart kid, but that would have been a 'oh ho, he certainly is lucky to be your son' or some softy stuff related laugh. The genuine laugh would be towards Tim's reaction of him already being there. He must have missed my text about me getting here... Oh well.

"Ah, ya sure, Mr. Drake? I can wait for him to finish his nitpicking... Would probably get in the way..." It was a little hard for Conner to say this- no not from a speech impediment, we all know he has a nice voice. It was because he didn't want to seem like he was a pushy kinda guy. He wanted to be respectable, especially in his new friend's home.

I also don't want to lose my composure... Never been to a friend's house before... But so far so good, even if Tim had to take a bath. Why did he think of that? Wei- oh come on, brain! He's probably straight as those A's he makes. Don't scare him away because you're gay. You've been the cool guy so far, don't mess it up.

A tiny laugh escapes the father Drake and shook his head "Dear, Tim never invites people over here. If you are seriously worried you shouldn't be. The fact your here right now means that Tim thinks a lot of you. Course I don't get why you two became so close after such a short time, less you saw each other longer then today and Tim never told me. I don't question things though. Now go up there. Tim is waiting."

Tim was scrambling around the room. His heart was beating like a drummer in a rock concert. "That poster isnt straight! Oh man got to hide all these hero posters or he will think of me as a total dork! Ok pin down Flashes poster, get out Wonder Woman ... Why do I have so many posters of heroes I've worked with?! This totally isn't good for hiding my identity!"

Thumps can be heard from downstairs and Drake just laughs. "Oh my Timmy." The man said going into the living room to watch some television letting Connor and Tim have their fun.

"OK. All the posters are in the closet. Now ... bed is made. All my stuff is organized. So ... it should be all good. Ok. Now just to go downstairs and apologize to Conner for making him wait. Ya that is all I need to do. He will not be mad for making him wait would he? I don't think he would. I hope he wouldn't."

And Conner listened this time, giving in. "Promise we'll keep the noise down." He said with a nod of his head. That said, he went up stairs, pausing by Tim' door. He stayed silent as he listened to the last of what Tim was saying...

OK. All the posters are in the closet. Now ... bed is made. All my stuff is organized. So ... it should be all good. Ok. Now just to go downstairs and apologize to Conner for making him wait. Ya that is all I need to do. He will not be mad for making him wait would he? I don't think he would. I hope he wouldn't.

Conner tried not to laugh and calmly knocked on the door. "Tim, everything alright in there? Or are you planning to become president and you're rehearsing your presidential speech?" Oh yes, he was teasing him. He will never stop teasing him. Not until he gets an adorable reaction because dang nabbit he wants one from this kid!

Tim, everything alright in there? Or are you planning to become president and you're rehearsing your presidential speech?

Yipping like a dog and falling on his butt the secret hero was turning a deep shade of red hearing him out there. How much did that boy hear?! "Um. No I was doing a thing for class tomorrow! Hold on I will open the door!" The boy nervously got up to his feet and looked around the room. Everything seemed like it was in order. Tim hoped so anyway

Sighing softly Tim ran to the door and softly opened it and looked over at Connor with a smile "Hey! Sorry for keeping you waiting! I didn't realize you get here so fast! I mean don't know where you live, but I thought it be like at least ten to thirty minutes! You must of moved with super speed!" He chuckled nervously obviously not meaning that.

The boy stepped aside letting the other in. "Welcome to my little corner on this earth."

Status
Not open for further replies.