Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, romance, horror, drama, modern fantasy
So as the name may imply I am looking to do a sort of superhero role play where I would like to take the role of a hero with super powers. Perhaps you can take the role of someone who knows his normal identity and becomes involved with his alter ego.

Another idea that I have kind of wanted to do. There is a world of magic and monsters that hides within the world of the mundane. The children of magic users are trained to hone these powers and how to control them. What they do with this knowledge is up to them. Hidden within an ancient forest of Japan surrounded by illusionary magic there is an academy named Riverwood Academy where young magic users are trained.

One requirement for all incoming students is to summon a demon familiar to be their companion and grow with them. In this academy the magic users compete with with their demons as apart of their curriculum. It is also seen as a social status within the school to have the strongest demon. Because the demon is said represent their power.

Status
Not open for further replies.