Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance is a must, pretty open
Welcome Everyone!

The Pairing
Female Guest Investigator - Male Paranormal Group Lead

The Plot
Character A is a small town girl from Elko, Nevada. Her entire life she was around the paranormal world - from just being a believer and a sensitive/psychic to joining a paranormal group in high school that would investigate haunted homes and properties. This didn't stop as she moved away from home to attend college, furthering her education in the paranormal. She continued her investigating on her own or with small groups in need of help with certain locations. Soon she is contacted by Character B who is the leader of the paranormal group due to them investigating someplace she investigated with a small group who had been attacked by a dark entity. They called a stop to their investigation only four hours after it started, but she is one of the only people who investigated the location who is willing to return to finish what was started. She's only supposed to be there for an interview of what happened and where it happened, not to mention give her account of what happened to her after she returned home. After meeting with the group and doing their interview, answering their questions. They invite her to be a guest investigator, thinking she would be a trigger object. Not to mention a psychic would boost their viewer ratings and give them an upper hand in their investigation. With how well the investigation goes, the producer and network offer her a spot on the team which she accepts. Only a few more investigations in, Character B and Character A begin to develop feelings for one another. So when the go on a dangerous investigation that is being broadcast live on the Travel Channel and Character A is attacked by a demonic entity Character B can't help but show his true feelings for her on live tv.
It will go on from here with their relationship growing and continuing to investigate.

Who Are You? My Character
Name: Ashley Marie Knight
Nickname: Ash
Mother: Mary Ann Knight (deceased)
Father: John William Knight (deceased)
Siblings: None
Hair Color: Brunette with blonde highlights
Hair Type: Curly and thick
Hair Length: About six inches below her shoulders
Eye Color: Ice Blue
Height: Five foot four inches
Weight: One hundred and twenty pounds
Body Build: Slender build that still holds the perfect curves that drive men crazy
Species: Human
Tattoos:
185347956.jpg

870472169.jpg

689398297.jpg

283044378.jpg

Piercings:
129699134.jpg

199941039.JPG

107064826.jpg

Personality: I was known for standing up for myself to anyone and everyone if they pushed me too much. I might look innocent and helpless, but I am far from innocent and helpless. I'm a very out going and trustworthy woman. I'm sweet and trusting, though I do have a cold side to me. I will admit to being a trouble maker as well as a lover, even though I'm caring. I'm also loyal. I would never cheat on a man I was with. I'm a paranormal sensitive and a psychic.
History: I lost my parents at eighteen years old in a car accident, just before I left for college - making me want to go more. I majored in parapsychology in college and have made my living by investigating haunted locations with small groups or alone.
Relationship Status: Single
With Who: No one
Your True Love: No one yet
Birthday: March 4th, 1995
Pictures:
222219388.jpg

Who Are You?
Name:
Nickname:
Father:
Siblings:
Hair Color:
Hair Type:
Hair Length:
Eye Color:
Height:
Weight:
Body Build:
Species:
Tattoos:
Piercings:
Personality:
History:
Relationship Status:
With Who:
Your True Love:
Birthday:
Pictures:

Themes
Romance
Paranormal
Horror
Drama
Action
Violence
Historal Events
Historal Locations
TV Show
Adult Language
Sexual Content
More to come probably

About Me
I've role played for over eleven years now
I have very few limits when it comes to mature content
I reply multiple times a day
I'm fine with OC chatter

I'm very experienced with the Paranormal and investigating it
I only role play females[/list][/hider]

The Rules
Be active - reply at least once a day (the more the better)
If your going to be away - tell me
Reply at least one paragraph per reply
Must at least 18 years old in order to play out romantic scenes
If your under the age of 18 - we will fade to black, nothing mature
OC is not a must - but I find it easier to plan twists of the rp that way
Don't be shy with plot twist ideas
Must be able to play a male character

Hello, I am interested in doing a roleplay. If you are interested as well, PM me and I will tell you my character info.

Reactions: ImmaCamoPrincess
Status
Not open for further replies.