A Handful of Notions

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mingummy

Original poster
tumblr_n2dol36es91s0hxmto1_500.gif

I have a few concepts and designs I would like to propose, but firstly I will give you an idea of who I am.
-------

You can call me Amai Kyuti, Amai, Kyuti, or Tiger. Whatever you prefer. You can even give me a nickname if you would like to! I identify as agender, demisexual, and I have a lot of opinions. I'm friendly.

➳ I primarily play mxm or gen. If someone is extraordinarily convincing I may rp fxm.
➳ I am online every day and only take off if I'm sick.
➳ I'm adaptable to all post writing levels & lengths.

C O N C E P T S

slice of life - a modern, gen or romance story of two people living their daily lives that cross paths and a friendship/love blossoms almost immediately.

post apocalyptic - two mains + side characters // zombies, nuclear, etc. something causes the world to go to pieces. In the aftermath two people come together even though they "hate" each other. It's a story of a rivalry becoming something more.

inner beast - some people have a beast residing within them that impacts their daily lives and persona. Two such people are falling apart and need another to anchor them. (beasts: hellhound, pheonix, unicorn, etc.)

sentinel & guide - a sentinel is losing his control and needs a guide badly, the problem - he's never met anyone compatible with him. Enter - a man who both irritates him and calms him.

mentally/emotionally unstable - two people are struggling, one with (possibly tourettes) and the other with an abusive home. (thinking late teens 18/19)

super spice - a vigilante and superhero cross paths multiple times as they patrol the same city. they despise each others methods but something brings them together and they'll have to work as a team to survive.

F A N D O M S

anime
One Piece: ZoSan, MarcoAce (really want to do), and KidLaw.

Haikyuu: KageHina, AsaNoya, DaiSuga, BokuAka, Oikawa/Iwa, UkaTake (really want)
Gintama: GinHijiGin (really want to do), gen - family yorozuya & shinsengumi
Naruto: KakuIra, ShikaNaru, and ShinoKiba.
K Project: SaruYata, ShiroKuro, and MikoMuna

tv/movies
Avengers: Stony (really want to do), CoulsonClint, gen team

Xmen: Cherik, Wolverine/Cyclops, Havok/Darwin
Supernatural: Destiel, Sabbriel, and gen team free will.
Kingsman: The Secret Service: Eggsy/Harry & gen team
HTGAWM: Connor/Oliver

comics
Spideypool (want this badly)
BatFlash (also want badly)

[MORE TO BE ADDED]

(concepts can be applied to fandom pairing or original charas/worlds)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to RP with you ^_^

These are the ones I am interested in:
Slice of life
sentinel & guide
ShikaNaru
Cherik
Stony

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: mingummy
I would love to RP with you ^_^

These are the ones I am interested in:
Slice of life
sentinel & guide
ShikaNaru
Cherik
Stony
Awesome! I'll shoot you a pm! C:

I have updated both the concept and fandom lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.