A Grand Tale of Magical Girls

"Agreed, they can dispatch someone stronger than us, or who is better with traversing the mirror world".
Blair agreed as she took a look around, gauging where they would come out in the real world.
"Yes... Though if anything it looked like it was barely affected, still though, it is smaller now".
She stated before taking in Danny's hand as the world shattered once again, and they arrived in a place a short distance from before.

"Well, in any case, we need to get home and rest. That fight took more out of me than I care to admit," Danny responded as she changed back to normal. "And you're going to have to teach me how to go to the Mirror World on my own- seems like a rather useful trick."

Reactions: Mahou-Shoujo
"Aye... I can't fight too much longer myself, too bad about the chimera though, I would have liked to catch it and acquire a new shard, though there is always next time I guess, since they don't tend to stray too far from where they first appear".
Blair explained as she too changed back and nodded as she considered the request.
It is, I will make sure to show you, tomorrow maybe?"

"Sure thing," Danny said, as they made their way back to her- their- house. Her father was fast asleep, so Danny decided to do the same. "I'll see you tomorrow, Blair."

"Yes... I will rest up and see you then".
She agreed, heading up to her own room upon which she stripped nude, not really having any changes of clothes, and climbed into the bed, the day had been quite exhausting so she was out like a light, and would probably need waking in the morning as she had not set any kind of alarm.

The late morning sun filtered through Blair's window as Danny came to wake her up. "Get up, sleepyhead. I know it's Saturday, but you can't stay in bed forever."

Blair sat up quickly as she was told to wake, a little tuft of hair in her mouth as she looked at the source of the noise, the blanket falling to reveal her nude form as she did.
"Hahh?... But still so sleepy..."
She complained, drained from the previous day's activities, as well as the fact that she was just maybe a little bit lazy.

Danny was wearing a denim skirt and a white top, and she made sure to leave the light on as she left. "I'll be waiting for you downstairs, Blair."

Blair was feeling rather lazy, even when she was homeless the girl never did much on Saturday, and now that she had a comfortable bed and a warm house she planned to take a few liberties.
Pulling her button up shirt on she slowly headed downstairs, intending to eat breakfast and wake up a bit before fully dressing.

Danny raised an eyebrow at Blair's less-than-presentable state. "You do realize that if you're going out, you'll need to put some clothes on, right?" She shook her head. "But for now, let's take it slow. We don't have to worry about school, after all."

Blair seemed not to notice Danny's look, she was too busy trying to wake herself up, and talking herself out of going back to hide in her nice, warm, comfy bed.
"Dun wanna..."
She mumbled, sounding surprisingly childish in her response.

"Hmph. Fine, stay in bed if you want to. I was going out to buy some new clothes today, but I guess you'd rather sleep." Danny went downstairs to wait for Blair, she'd come around eventually.

"Hahh? New clothes? What purpose could that have anyway? You can just transform for combat... And other than that you only really need something to wear to school..."
She replied, though seemed a bit more awake now, perhaps she was actually interested in more clothing for herself? Clone or not she WAS still a girl after all.

"Oh, my. You are going to have a ton to learn, Blair." Danny grinned at her companion. "If you want to survive high school, you're going to need to learn to keep up with the trends. Fashion, music, that sort of thing. To be out of style is to be socially dead."

"A ton?... I suppose I am not that great at acting normal but there couldn't be that much to learn..."
She replied, grabbing her clothes to dress herself.
"I highly doubt high school will be that difficult to survive... And social connections don't seem that important for fighting chimera".

Danny rolled her eyes again. "I didn't mean literally, dummy. But you don't want to be the girl who doesn't have any friends or popularity. Come on, I think you'd look great in red or orange. Goes perfect with your hair."

"Sorry, I'm not too good when it comes to implied meanings and sarcasm, though at the same time I have been told to be less sarcastic before... It's a confusing matter".
She replied as she finished dressing.
"Hmm... I will trust your judgement then".

"I hadn't noticed," Danny said dryly. She waited for Blair to get finished, then led her down to Main Street, where there was a fairly trendy clothing store. "Let's see what works on you." The redhead was no fashionista, but she had a decent eye for clothes. As long as Blair didn't pick anything too out there, she could make the bluette look good.

"Huh... I had been told it was fairly obvious..."
Blair replied before seeming to realize what she had meant.
"Ahh! That was just you being sarcastic right?"
She asked her, not entirely certain as they reached the store.
"Hmm... I'll trust your opinion then".

Danny picked out a dark red shirt and a pair of slim-cut blue jeans. Holding them up to Blair's skin for a closer look, she nodded with approval. "Yeah, you look a lot better with dark colors. Nothing wrong with that." The redhead grinned. "Okay, what do you think?"