A Grand Tale of Magical Girls

Blair stayed still as the clothes were held up, she wasn't new to being fitted, after all, about thirty percent of the Blair clones tended to develop differently to the others... She was however not one of those.
"Hmm... I like them... Should I go change and see how well they fit?"
She asked, just a tad excited.

The redhead's eyes danced as she nodded. "Go on, try it out. The most important person when it comes to picking out clothes is you- if you don't feel fabulous, it doesn't matter what anyone else says."

Reactions: Mahou-Shoujo
She did change, taking the clothing and starting to strip off her shirt right there in the store! They were fortunately out of view of the counters, though she didn't even seem to check that, she had after all spent a good deal of her life around what was essentially just herself, and none of the clones had bothered hiding from each other to change.

Oh, crap. Danny went into full-blown panic as Blair started stripping. "Not here, not here! Changing room! Hurry up!" The redhead looked as if she was about to faint from embarrassment. What next?!

Blair seemed put on guard by Danny's sudden panic, and likely would have transformed if she had not been herded into the changing room.
"What's wrong? Do you sense a chimera? Is someone going to attack us?"
She asked, still shirtless.

Christ. "No, but you are going to get yourself arrested if you keep that up." Danny groaned. "Listen, Blair, people don't just get naked in public. It's not done, and quite frankly, it's against the law. I know you have zero social skills, but quite frankly, I didn't expect it would get to this point. We've... got a lot of work to do."

"Arrested? That seems like kind of a stretch..."
She replied before going quiet to listen to her, nodding slowly after a minute to think about what she was being told.
"In that case I have breached the law quite a few times... As have the others no doubt".

"I don't care about the others, just you. Blair, as much as I hate to admit it, you're starting to grow on me." Danny shook her head. "I don't want to see you get in trouble. Friends help each other out, that's what they do." Though you're going to drive me nuts, at this rate.

"Hmm? You care about me?..."
She seemed genuinely surprised, a slight blush forming on her cheeks and the hint of a smile soon following, quite rare for the emotionally stunted girl.
"I... Will accept any help then..."

Danny rolled her shoulders. "Alright. We can go over some things when we get home, but for now, let's pay for these clothes. I got some cash on me- which reminds me, we really need to get you set up with some funds of your own."

"Very well... I look forwards to learning from you".
She declared, before raising her hands and pulling a rather dingy wallet from her back pocket.
"I have funds, they are limited but should be enough to pay for these items".

"Okay, that should cover it. If it doesn't, well- there's always my credit card." Danny helped Blair pay for her outfit, then turned to the other magical girl. "Where to ne-" Suddenly, she stopped dead in her tracks. "Do you feel that? It's like a Chimera, but... something's off."

Blair's money was enough to pay for the items, and she was prepared to leave when she too felt it.
"Hmm... Yeah... Usually chimera don't give off that feeling..."
She replied, stuffing her new outfit into a bag, if she was going to fight she was going to do it in something old.

"It's almost like a hybrid between a Chimera and a magical girl, but it's definitely coming from one individual... Blair, have you ever heard about any girls turning into Chimeras somehow? Maybe a really weird power or something like that?"

"Hmm... Let's see... Well magical girls who die in the mirror realm do become chimera, but only particularly powerful dumb ones have been recorded before, and while Orphan was experimenting with chimera and augmenting girls... They were destroyed years ago, so I doubt they created it..."