A Good Medieval/Fantasy Story with.. sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prince

Original poster
In a world called Terra, much havoc occurred. The Gods of Order and Chaos were going head to head. Goddess Atai of Order and God Yros of Chaos fought head on for the dominance of the land. They brought the world to ashes with their forceful battle.

Unfortunately, God Yros won the upper-hand, defeating his counterpart. However, the ashes of the land seemed to separate the very soul of Atai. What became of this was the creation of God Hidon, Goddess Ziella, and Goddess Sia. The three gods stuck together to help bring Yros to his demise. In result, the ashes also separated his soul. This created the God Morys and Goddess Aiya.

Hidon bestowed life upon the land, provided animal and man, thus pronouncing him the God of Life. Sia, Goddess of Light, created the sun. She would lower the sun so that night can make its entry, providing rest for Hidon's created beings.

However, there was a problem. The people needed reproduction for the population to grow, but the mortals never discovered love and partners. So Ziella, Goddess of Love, provided the very love, intimacy, and attachment that caused the population to bloom. But, the citizenry began to be too much considering a mortal's soul would not pass. As result, Aiya, Goddess of Death, presented upon a weary, aged mortal eternal rest. In her domain, the Underworld, souls are either sent to be put to rest or tormented by Aiya's demonic servants.
It was at this time that the world could be called perfect, but it was not yet balanced in the eyes of one. The God Morys, formless and without purpose, plotted rage, envy, greed and strife in the hearts of men, their hate spread like wildfire and tainted mankind with a dark stain. From this blackness men turned on one another and fought for what they desired, and what they believed. Morys found himself entertained by his doings, and seized this quarrelsome new nature, giving himself meaning as the God of War.

The five gods lived with one another in this world, learning to tolerate one another and their differences. There was still the ever-present struggle for power and the influence of chaos and order shifted still. At times they worked together, other moments they were divided, but all actions amounted to create what is today, Crelian, in all it's glory.

Here's the cities.

292nrxy.jpg

Ulorin, Crelian's wealthiest city and capital.

2945bmp.jpg

Dresien, Crelian's dark, militant city.

2r295hh.jpg

Aialle, Crelian's merchant city.

nyz1p0.jpg

Orion, Crelian's most spiritual city.

2whijch.jpg

Kohal, Crelian's most tech-advanced city

B7lYXrd.jpg

Dulac, the small fishing village.

Here's the gods that created the world.

1zg9rlz.jpg

Hidon, God of Life

16hmfec.jpg

Aiya, Goddess of Death

2ajriua.jpg

Sia, Goddess of Light

hQtDGc4.jpg

Morys, God of War

24zj5zk.jpg

Ziella, Goddess of Love

Some ''antagonists'' of the story that would be encountered.

LEzey9N.jpg

Aiya's Messenger, Servant of Goddess Aiya of Death

HsMeDWg.jpg

Aku, demon that escaped from the Underworld and leads a demonic army. Attacks human settlements and keeps slaves for labor and various other.. things. Scourge of the land.

Aaaaaaaand some important characters that mean a lot in the story.

2RWB658.jpg

King Vandrake, current leader of Crelian.

hjv9n3O.jpg

Grigori, the dragon that lives atop the highest peak of Crelian and currently rests there.

4efRqBd.jpg

Elder Oltar, the person the king turns to in great times of need for advice.

Okay, so, I came up with this idea with Bahiyya, which we both plan to make this a group roleplay in the fantasy section. But I want to see what I can do with it here, perhaps make it a group roleplay.
One thing I request though is people are open to nearly everything, even nonconsentual. Because people can be a Succubi or Incubi, even part of Aku's army.
Humans are widely accepted though, for they will probably be them main cast. And so, with this information, please reply here only if you are interested in this idea.

I would like it if the person has at least decent grammar and can use apostrophes. Now, that's all I have to say. I hope I can find some people to roleplay with!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump! I added A LOT of things. Yet, I still doubt people will look at this. Psh.

Eh, sounds interesting enough, if a bit odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.