A Goddess Without a Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlazingOwl

Original poster
There are many mythologies in the world, but all of them ignore the one goddess that truly exists within the world. She appears in random places as a normal human, blending in with the crowds all too perfectly. Plus, she only appears on the night of Halloween. Not that she's a goddess of night or anything of the sort. She's a goddess of the lost things in life, ranging from your stub of a pencil and homework to the treasures of the world and more. Why does she only appear on Halloween? Because of how she looks. The young goddess would stand out any other time. She represents one of the lost races of the world, the dragons. She has been in existence ever since the disappearance of the beasts, and so she is left to wander the earth, appearing amongst humans for one night only.

I don't actually have an idea for a story. I just had the idea for this character.

I'm interested :oo
It's also a good idea for a goddess, what are you looking for? I'm sort of seeing a (GoddessxHuman) or use the 'lost races' and 'disappearance' to make a plot, like, perhaps the goddess meeting someone from her own race or a race she'd never seen before?

Status
Not open for further replies.