A Gentleman's Fee

"Please, James, I want it," she breathed, on the edge of begging him to complete her, to drive her to ecstasy and release.

She purred as his teeth sunk into the flesh of her neck, the sharp bite bringing forth a little discomfort that disappeared when his tongue lapped at the area. This would be the first time she had sex in quite a few years, but she was ready for him. She WANTED him; her legs parted more to invite him, the young woman waiting with bated breath to feel him inside of her, her lips capturing his in a hot and desperate kiss. She couldn't get enough of his kisses; they were sweet and gentle yet passionate and sexy. The things he could do with just his tongue aroused her to new levels.

James positioned himself and starting with the head, slowly entered her. He teased once more, which actually teased himself as well. He had had about enough teasing and slowly but firmly entered further into her. He as far enough in to begin thrusting in and out. The feeling of her inside against his member was a burst of ecstasy. It caused him to move faster. He moaned as he thrusted in and out. He grabbed her by her wrists gently but forced her hands down. James was always a dominant man in bed, and it wouldn't cease here. He knew how not to hurt her, but bring a new level of excitement to this.

"This feels great, fucking great Adette." He said as he went in to kiss her, feverishly.

Adette didn't know what she was expecting when she encouraged James to enter her, but the rush of excitement and pleasure that assaulted her senses was definitely a welcomed surprise. She moaned his name loudly as his hips rutted against hers, his member pillaging her womanhood in exactly the right way. She accepted his kiss eagerly, her tongue tangling with his as he continued to slide in and out of her. The feeling of being restrained, his large hands pinning her wrists to the mattress while he dominated her, sent her into a new high.

"Yes, James, that feels...ah! Amazing...you feel amazing," she praised him once they broke the kiss, the young woman gazing into his eyes with lust and...and what? Love? It felt like love.

She moaned again when he reached deeply inside of her, brushing against that ultra sensitive bundle of nerves that had her screaming. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him closer, encouraging him to go harder and faster.

James accepted the invitation and slid deeper into her with a thrust. He began to pump faster and the feeling made James moan in pleasure. He shifted he body so he could lift her some. Her small body made it easy to adjust. Now he was on his knees, her attached to his waist. He used her body to penetrate deep and pulled her close, the pulled her off to keep going. He was so aroused that she felt weight less and he went even faster, her legs wrapping around him, pulling him even deeper.

She cried in sheer ecstasy the moment her hips came off the mattress, Adette biting into her knuckle while she clutched at the pillow underneath her head. His moans and murmured words were erotic, the feel of his larger body so warm she felt like her skin was on fire as he thrusted in and out of her at a rapid pace. His scent intoxicated her and though she tried to hold on, her climax was almost crashing down on her.

"J-James...I'm almost...I'm going to..." she stammered incoherently, trying to alert him to her release, "Oh yes!"

James, hearing and feeling she was close, slowed down to a slow pace and let her climax. He placed her back down on the bed and pulled out. He was out of breathe and sweating tremendously. He smiled and kissed her on the lips once she had finished her climax. He fell over next to her, his stomach rapidly inflating and deflating from the large breaths he took. "I-I can't believe that just happened." He laughed happily as he put his hand on hers. It was a intimate time and James knew this, he felt more for her than ever before. It wasn't just a friendship he wanted anymore.

Adette struggled to catch her breath after her climax, her whole body tingling and buzzing as James set her back against the mattress and pulled out of her. His kisses were sweet again, missing that fire from before, but she loved them all the same. She curled up next to him, her naked body intimately close against his, and kissed him slowly, deeply. She sighed and groaned as she came down from her release, her hands caressing his chest and stomach as she gazed into his eyes.

"James," she whispered, kissing his forehead, "James, I...I think I love you."

She smiled bashfully and looked away, not sure how he would take her confession. There had never been a man to do what James had done in as little as two days; walk into her life, make her feel special and happy, make sweet love to her without making her feel like it was just part of her job...and ultimately claim her heart.

"Of course we can take this slow, if you want me," she assured him in that same quiet voice, "I know there's still a lot to learn about one another."

James smiled and kissed her, "I wanted to take this further too. You have changed me so much in such little time. I could not see myself being this happy two days ago. I guess coming her wasn't a bad choice at all. I mean, look who I met." He held her close now rubbing her back softly. she seemed to fit perfect against his body, like a puzzle piece. James was at ease with himself, his breathing now normal from the previous activity.

"So, aha, what now, if I see you naked any longer...well I might not be able to contain myself." He laughed softly and kissed her on the lips, added some tang to it. He eventually sat up, scanning the floor for his clothes.

Adette followed him up, getting to her knees behind him and wrapping her arms around him, going underneath his own arms and holding him close, her fingers splaying out across his chest. She kissed his shoulder tenderly, feeling as light as a feather and as happy as a middle school girl. She smiled as she hugged him from behind, tilting her head down to look at his face.

"Well, before you get dressed, we could take a bath or shower together," she suggested, quickly moving to pick up her bra and underwear and slip them on, "I'll even wear my undergarments so it doesn't look like I'm seducing you, haha."

She laughed freely and stood up from the bed, already making her way to the spacious, open bathroom where a walk in shower and a large, ivory tub stood waiting for use. On the wall to her right stood a tall shelf filled with various scented bubble bath, shower gel, and bath salts along with towels and wash cloths for after bathing.

She swung around from inside the bathroom to look at James, a smile still etched on her face, "So what do you say?"

James walked over, still nude and walked into the shower. "This sounds nice, but I must warn you, I don't think I'll put on my briefs." He then slipped her bra back off and kissed her. " I won't do anything just because your naked dear." He smiled and lifted her up pressing her against the wall. He reached out and turned the water on. Slowly he slipped her panties off while holding her then set her down. "Well, I might not." He winked and went for the body wash. He put some on his hands and moved over to her. He placed his hands on her back and began to move them around her back, washing her. Then he leaned in and began kissing her.

Adette tilted her head back to kiss him deeply in return, wrapping her arms around his neck to make washing her back a little easier for him. The hot water that cascaded down around them warmed already flushed skin and the way her body curved around his stronger, taller one made her feel safe...and wanted. Her tongue danced around his as she parted her lips to receive him, his taste filling her mouth in that very instant. She smiled into the kiss, giggling when his fingers lightly tickled her sides.

"This is kind of...romantic...isn't it?" she asked him through their kisses, her hair beginning to stick close to her head from the water raining on top of it.

His hands were slippery from the soap and they felt just as good as they ran over her body; Adette reached for the same shower gel and poured some onto a cloth, lathering it up to return the favor. She washed down from his shoulders to his back, breaking the kiss to clean his chest. She moved slowly and deliberately, dropping down south to clean his waist and lower still to his nether regions, but not exactly touching them.

James smiled as she washed him. He kissed her lips and then her cheek. He had finished washing her and now simply put his hands on her waist pulling her in closer. "I would say so, I like it." He laughed and moved her up against the wall. He kept his hands on her hips and kissed her deeply, letting his tongue into her mouth once again. Their tongues wrestled and James then realized his member was reacting. He backed off and laughed. "Ha, sorry about that. It's kinda tough not too" He blushed as he felt slightly awkward. It was because of her, it was just the whole situation.

Adette, however shy she was to know she was having this effect on him, smiled sweetly at him and shook her head.

"Don't be sorry," she replied, curving her body around his and placing one hand on his chest while her other teased his member, "You didn't release when I did, did you?"

She wrapped her fingers around his member and gave it a few pumps to harden him again.

"I..uh...no" He said as she began to pleasure him. James didn't expect this, but surely didn't care. He moaned slightly and then kissed her. He moved his arms to her side once more, now moving them to feel her body. He became more aroused, he had already missed the feel of her body. It was true, after her climax he pulled out before he could finish. He didn't mind, he was too caught up in her to notice anyway.

Adette leaned in to the kiss, but soon broke it off to concentrate on making him feel good. His eyes were closed as she pumped him, deep moans spilling past his lips from pleasure. She slid down his body until she was on her knees with his member at eye level. Se ran her hand up and down the shaft before she placed her lips to the head and started a slow sucking motion. She had heard from the Seducers, most of them wanting to fill her in on helpful sex tips so she was prepared for the night she finally had sex with a client, that men really loved having a woman suck them to climax. It made them climax rather hard, the Seducers had said. Adette came really hard when James pleasured her, so she would do the same for him.

She took more of his manhood into her mouth, her tongue wrapping around it and licking at the head. She held onto his waist to not only keep him still, but to also feel his skin under her fingers, his flexing muscles ripple under her touch.

James couldn't help but moan. He stood almost paralyzed as she pleasured him. He was almost off on another world. The arousal made him shiver and tense up. He placed one hand on her head, moving the hair from her eyes. "Adette!' He whispered over and over as she continued. He wasn't expecting this once he entered the shower. The water that poured down on them seemed to disappear.

He would find himself clinching his hands into fists from pure ecstasy. Although the circumstances were different, the feeling in the shower was love. They weren't two individuals just having sex and fooling around for a night. James felt so much for Adette and wanted her to be happy with her life. He wanted her to feel like she mattered to people more than just a waitress at Sandov's. Especially to James.

She was not being touched and she was not bein pleasured, but the feelings of joys coursing through her body were almost completely the same as James moaned and whispered her name. Despite the pleasure she brought him, the touch to her head was gentle and the look in his eye was more than just lust...at least, she hopes it was. She couldn't begin to tell you how heartbroken she would be if she was played like a whore and then left without a thought.

She pushed him so he was leaning against the wall, preventing him from falling over, and slowly pulled her mouth off of his member, giving the head a hard suck at the end. She licked up and down the sides, kissing the shaft slowly and intently, before plunging her mouth back down around him. She took him deep, almost to the back of her throat. She worked his member in every way she could think of, wanting his release to be as wonderful as hers was. She moaned deeply, sending vibrations up through his member while she bobbed we head up and down.

James put his hands on the wall as he riveted in pleasure. His body became tense as she continued, taking him in deep. He moaned loudly and tried to grasped the wall, but failed instead just sliding his fingers along it. "Ah, oh god!" He said as she played with his head using her tongue.

He was close and he knew it, "Ah, Adette, I'm about to....ah!" He yelled. The pleasure peaked and he moaned loudly in pure ecstasy.

She felt him tense up and leak into her mouth, the premature taste salty on her tongue. She pulled off quickly and continued to stroke him at a fast pace with her hand to keep his climax going, listening to him shout as he came on the floor. When he finished shooting and went limp against the wall, she slowed her stroking to a stop and kissed the side of his member and up to his bellybutton gently. She was proud of herself for making him orgasm, proud that she brought him the same pleasure he brought her. James deserved that pleasure...in fact, he deserved so much more. This handsome and kind man deserved nothing but wonderful things; he deserved happiness and contentment.

She kissed his stomach just underneath his belly button again, caressing his hips and waist in a form of post-oral cuddling. The water, still rather warm, washed away the evidence of their in-shower fun down the drain.

James picked Adette up and kissed her. He then stood up and, taking her by the arm, led her out unto the room. He noticed towels sitting outside the shower and took two. He wrapped one around his waist and came over to Adete, putting one around he and holding her close. "Adette....I think I love you too. I feel such strong emotions for you. I want to give you everything, make happy at all times. I know I have money, but I feel like that doesn't matter. I want to love you for who you are, and I do." He kissed her lips with love and continued to hold her close.