A Gentleman's Fee

Adette smiled bashfully as James' large hand encompassed hers, his warmth seeping into her and traveling through her body. She began to wonder what it would be like to have his arms wrap around her in the same way. Would it be just as warm? Warmer? His eyes were so gentle and kind as they looked at her. Her own gaze strayed down to his lips; what would it be like to feel them pressed to hers?

Embarrassed by her own thoughts, Adette looked away and drank some more of the vodka; "What a lucky find for you, this drink," she said, starting to feel a buzz coming on, "I like it...James, I have a question."

She looked into his eyes again, a little bit of a playful light in her own, "How come you haven't reserved a Seducer like our other clients have? You must be lonely...I mean, it doesn't look like you have a wedding band on your hand and perhaps no girlfriend? I don't know, I guess I'm just being nosey, hehe."

"I had a girlfriend, it has been awhile since I've seen her and, well, woman company hasn't exactly been part of my life. It has been so busy, and only as of late has it died down. I felt low when I came here. I never wanted to. The idea of buying pleasure just drove me nuts. But as I said, I was desperate for attention. It's selfish but true. I didn't know what to expect when I came here. Then I saw you. You were special from the start. I felt like we would bond, and we have, even in just these two days. I certainly didn't want the Morris creep to lay hands on you. I wouldn't allow it. I feel like that money I spent was the best decision of my life." He smiled happily.

He had finished his drink and set it down. He laid back on the bed, placing his hands behind his head. He felt more than buzzed then before and needed to adjust himself, and laying down allowed him to concentrate a bit more. "I'm going to lay off the drinks. I don't want to become intoxicated now." He laughed and took a deep breathe, closing his eyes for a moment.

"Okay," Adette replied as she set her drink down, too, and moved to sit with her feet up on the bed.

She tucked her legs underneath her body and leaned over the man as he breathed slowly in and out his nose. He looked so vulnerable then, like he trusted her, and she smiled at the thought. An invisible force compelled her to reach out and caress his cheek, her fingers playing along the strong, handsome contours of his jawline.

"To tell you the truth, I feel a bond between us, too," she said quietly, lifting his head and settling it in her lap, "Like a connection between two people who didn't really want to be here, in this place, but because of this place, we were able to meet each other...I'm lucky to have met you, James, and I hope my company will continue to satisfy you."

She gazed into his eyes, her dark hair falling and brushing over his cheek as she leaned down and kissed his forehead the same way he had done the night before, only she held it for longer and it was sweeter.

James, now caught in the moment, lifted his head and kissed her on the lips. He quickly broke it off and sat up. "I'm sorry! I shouldn't have done that. I just...I'm sorry." He was blushing extremely and couldn't stop. He moved away a bit, assuming she was disgusted. He knew what she said, but still felt horrible about what he did.

"Please forgive me Adette. I promise that will not happen again." He stared at the floor, disappointed. That could have been avoided in his mind. Why did he have to kiss her, it could ruin everything. The bond they had could surely break. Was it really worth it?

"No! I...I mean, I didn't mind. I liked it, I..." Adette tried to explain, feeling defeated as she slowly sat back on her legs and looked down at the mattress, "I liked it...but I'm guessing that you didn't."

She turned away from him and bit her bottom lip, trying to fight back the disappointment she felt welling up in her chest. As surprised as she was to feel him kiss her the way that he did, that famous Spiderman kiss where his nose bumped her chin and his lips caught her bottom lip, the shock quickly melted into pleasure and her heart had felt full with happiness. Now, though...now it just felt like she had failed not as a Waitress, but as a woman that could make him happy. She thought he must have been right disgusted with the kiss, snapping out of whatever trance he was in to realize that she was still just some Waitress at a gentleman's club and was not worth his affection, no matter what kind of bond they shared.

"I'm sorry," she whispered into the silent air, "...Are you hungry? Would you like me to bring you something to eat?" When she turned back to face him, she had forced a smile on her face, hiding the hurt she felt tearing at her heart.

"I enjoyed it to Adette, I just didn't know if I had acted rashly. I really enjoyed it. So much that I would ask for another. If you wouldn't mind? It's up to you Adette." He moved back closer, trying to prove he wasn't lying. His reaction to the kiss ironically made him seem like he didn't enjoy it, not her. He realized this and smiled to try and raise her spirits.

"I'm sorry I snapped away. I felt like you wouldn't have wanted that. I didn't want to ruin what we have. I really have screwed up. But I mean what I said. I would love another kiss...it was comforting, and made me feel whole for that brief moment." He put his hand back on hers, moving even closer.

The feel of his hands and the sincerity of his words compelled Adette to turn and face him again. He was smiling and she saw no deceit in the reflection of his eyes. Her heart slowly started to feel lighter again and she fully faced him once the sensation spread throughout her body. She moved and opened her fingers so they laced with his and got to her knees so they were eye to eye. She leaned close to his face, so close her nose bumped his and his hot breath warmed her lips. She stared at them for a second then looked up into his eyes with a hint of hesitance.

Should she kiss him?

The answer was immediate as she closed her eyes and placed her lips on top of his. It was slow and safe, the Waitress testing the waters to make sure that he didn't pull away again.

Once their lips met he pulled her close to him and lied her down. He continued to kiss her as he placed his hands on both sides of her on the bed. He was like he couldn't stop. His lips tingled against hers. Eventually he parted ways with her lips and smiled. "I hope I am not too forward with this?"

James shifted himself to lay next to her. He stared at he with passion in his eyes. It was wrong but he wanted more. His lips craved more. Her kisses were addicting but he wouldn't admit it. He waited for her to react, maybe she felt the same?

She grinned gently at him and shook her head, moving to whisper against his lips, "No...you're being the perfect gentleman."

She kissed him again, cupping his face in her hands. Her lips molded against his perfectly, or what she felt was perfectly, and she teased his senses by nipping his bottom lip lightly and then his top one. As much as she had tried her damnest to avoid sleeping with any customer at Sandov's, this here with James, this moment that seemed to be intensifying with heat growing between them, this felt right. He wasn't just a customer or a client or a lonely male that had paid for her body; he was a true gentleman, a man who made her feel wanted for simply being herself and nothing more. She wanted him to hold her against him, to kiss her passionately...to make love to her. Perhaps it was too much to ask; maybe he would be turned off by her desire, thinking that she was just a whore like the rest of them.

She hoped not...she prayed not.

James felt more confident as every moment passed. He placed his hands on her body, feeling her curves. Sensations shot throughout his body as he moved his hands along her form. The kiss became more intense and he once again placed himself on top of her. Eventually his hands reached her hips. He released the kiss and the kisses her cheek, working his way down to her neck. He kissed, nibbled, and sucked on her neck lightly. His hands would move from her hips up her body to her sides, caressing her.

He placed himself between her legs letting them wrap around him. The more that happened, the more passionate James became. He couldn't help it, she was irresistible. The thought that this was all wanted, not forced just made it all the better.

Adette freely gave herself over to her desires as well as to his, submitting to his kisses and silently begging for more. She jolted and groaned when his lips puckered along her neck, when his hands explored her body, when he fit himself between her legs so that her own draped around his waist. It was all so very enticing and erotic, pushing her to crave for more. She leaned her head back to allow him better access to her neck, running her hands over his shoulders and back, tentatively slipping them under his sweater to touch his abs. She shuddered when she felt how firm and warm they were, her fingers sliding over to feel the muscles in his back ripple and tense as he moved above her.

"James," she sighed in pleasure, capturing his lips in a hot kiss once more; she definitely wanted this...wanted him.

James moved his hands to her shirt and quickly slid it off. He then explored the new area with his hands, being firm yet gentle. He kisses her more, eventually inviting his tongue into her mouth, meeting hers. He lifted her up so he was holding her as he kissed. He ventured his hands to her back, unstrapping her bra. This was it. There was no going back, and James wouldn't want to anyway. His hormones were crazed now.

He placed her back down and started to kiss her jawline. Her skin was smooth and inviting. He loved the feel of his fingers running along her bare skin. It sent shivers through him and there was no stop to it. It only enticed him further.

The Waitress trembled when the cold air of the room hit her exposed skin, her nipples hardening in response to not only the dropped temperature, but from the tingles running rampant over her body. His hands, large and hot, covered almost every inch of her body, caressing her like a fragile treasure. She felt her cheeks grow hot as his eyes gazed at her bare chest, her modest breast round and soft. She bit her bottom lip, but forced herself to remain staring into his eyes so she wouldn't miss a single emotion that flitted through them. With a sharp tug up, she got his sweater over his head and tossed it to the ground to join her shirt and bra. His torso was magnificent and she felt breathless as she touched and caressed his chest and stomach.

Leaning up and forward, she kissed his chest lightly while her fingers played across his stomach. Her teeth sunk into the skin ever so gently and her tongue swiped over the bite to soothe any discomfort. She moved her kisses up to his collarbone, nipping the skin lovingly while wrapping her arms around his waist, eager to feel him moving within his embrace. The heat that was coursing through her veins was starting to drop down between her legs, the young woman fidgeting from the lust building up. One hand discreetly slipped down to his pants, her small fingers rubbing the bulge behind the zipper tentatively.

James kissed her lips once more before making his way towards her chest. he cupped one breast in his hands, gentley feeling around it and squeezing, and made use of his tongue and small nibbles on her other. Her hand now rubbing his pants, James used one hand to unzip and slowly kick off his jeans, leaving only his briefs. It was obvious that he was aroused from looking below, and he showed it through pleasuring Adette's breasts and neck, going back between ever so often.

It wasn't long before he wanted more, however. He moved down to her hips and in almost a blink of an eye, slid her short skirt off. Leaving the panties in tact, he used one had to gently rub below as he kissed her with great passion. The tingles he felt now turned to pure lust as he gazed at her perfect body.

"Mmmm..." Adette moaned quietly te minute her skirt disappeared and a new feeling started to spread between her legs.

The fingers that were slowly and lightly rubbing her were driving her insane, James' passionate kisses only adding gas to the fire. The look in his eyes only sent that fire burning through her veins and she responded by cupping his cheek in her hand and kissing his lips feverishly while slipping her other hand into his boxers and wrapping her fingers around his hardened member. She swooned at his size and sighed into the kiss, slowly pumping him in her palm.

James moaned slightly as she began to stroke him. It only made him more lustful and he returned the favor by placing his hand inside her panties and rubbed with more intensity. After there kiss had ended his focus returned to her breasts. They were what he though perfect. Round and soft. He nibbled on her nipple, using his tongue to follow up.

Eventually James stuck two fingers inside her. He made sure not to go too deep, keeping them close outside. He pressed himself against her to create more intensity. Once their bodies were near, he rubbed up against her ever so softy, feeling his form against hers. It was arousing and comforting at the same time.

Adette squeaked in surprise when she felt his fingers probing her, teasing her entrance and preparing her for what was to come. She shuddered and moaned into his mouth when he grinded against her, the young woman letting out a small cry as she fell against the mattress. She removed her hand from inside his underwear to pull the offensive material down his waist, setting his member free as she tossed the piece of clothing to the ground.

Acting on her own, and hoping he wouldn't dislike her actions, she pulled his hand from within her panties and pushed him to sit back. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and hesitantly gave the head an experimental lick. She gazed up at him as her tongue circled the head before she slowly took it into her mouth. She was generally a virgin in all sense of the word, though she had sex only once when she was 18. She had never given or been given oral before, but she wanted to make James feel good not as a Waitress would for a client, but as a woman would for the man she felt deep affection for. She tore her gaze away from his and concentrated on working her lips up and down his member, licking up the sides of it and teasing the head.

The new position caused James extreme pleasure and he showed it. He moaned and tensed up several times. Her mouth was moist and warm against his flesh and it was incredible to him. He felt bad that she had now started doing all the work, but the simple erotic intensity of her actions caused him to lean back and close his eyes.

"Ah....Adette..." Was all he could murmur. His hands gripped the sheets of the bed. The more she licked and sucked, the tigher his grip became until he eventually ripped the sheets off the corners of the bed causing them to unfold and lay idly on the bed.

James then felt it was time to pay her back this and lift her up to him. He kissed her lips and put her under him once more. He smiled and kissed her lips moving down towards her stomach. Then made his way to her woman hood. He started with his fingers once more, slipping them inside and out, getting faster at times then slowing to a stop. He intended to tease her to create a more sensual feeling. Finally he grabbed her by the hips and pulled her in closer, slipping his tongue into her, and began to lick along with his fingers doing their work.

Adette gave a short cry of pleasure when his tongue, so hot and slick, slithered into her opening. She panted and moaned as her fingers slid into his hair, tangling in those soft tresses and encouraging him to give her more. She gripped the disheveled sheets of the bed, her thighs trembling around his head as she whispered his name.

"James...James..." His name was beautiful as it fell from her lips, every nerve in her body responding to the stimulation he was giving her. His lips closed around her womanhood and his fingers pumped in and out at a teasing pace. Her toes curled and she but her bottom lip as pleasure conquered her mind.

"That feels...so...good," she panted, arching her back.

James eventually drove his fingers deeper into her. It was obvious she was not too experienced to this penetration. He stopped with his tongue, but continued to slide his fingers in and out, now at a fast pace. He moved back up and kissed her, slipping his tongue into her mouth. He caressed her tongue with his and used one hand to cup her breast.

"I'm ready if you are." He whispered to her as he began to kiss her neck once more. He bit slightly harder than before, now that they were deep into love making. He wanted her to be comfortable with what would come next, and waited for her reply. He kisses her once more feeling her form with his open hand.