A genie tale

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

knightknight

Original poster
Hi! Knightknight here. So I've had an idea I've wanted to do for AGES and I keep forgetting to post it!
Alright, here it goes:

Genies and other such wish granting creatures were hidden through the world, trapped in lamps and sealed off forever, when their power was deemed too great to be allowed out into the mortal world. Most genies, running low on power, died out quickly in this isolation, unable to grant wishes. A few, though, that had been of royal origin, were certainly hardier.
Now, in the modern day and age, your character found one of these lamps- and not knowing what it was, rubbed it, only to find themselves tangled in a mess they hadn't expected. Le'Etania is the genie they've summoned, and centuries in the lamp have turned her bitter with hate. Still, she cannot go back into it unless she grants your character three wishes, and she is determined to twist your characters words against them as she grants each one.
Still, over time, one finds she isn't all that terrible- maybe even the slightest bit kind.

This can turn into a romance sort of thing, it can be friends, they can stay rivals, I don't particularly care, honestly! I like role playing all those situations, hah.
I also don't mind rping this with more than one person at once! So if you see someone already asked if we could rp and you're interested, don't let that stop you!

Status
Not open for further replies.