M

Muggles

Original poster
Hey there. Name's Jess.

I'm disabled and can't work, so I have tons of time to spend on role-playing which means you can generally expect timely replies and I'm always up for more role-plays. I typically match my partners regarding reply length and my starters are several paragraphs when playing an original character and about three when playing a canon. My starters are, of course, a bit longer when playing multiple characters. I play characters of varying ages, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, backgrounds, etc.

Ideas:

- Two trans guys start dating as lesbians and transition together.
- Modern magicians belonging to an ancient magical society plan the destruction of the American government.
- A young god who believes he's human accidentally creates his own planet complete with a handsome young king, and the young god accidentally wills himself to appear in the young king's throne room.
- Trouble-making high school butch girl x newly out shy girl
- Teenage girl and her baby get fostered by her teacher and her teacher's newly out pre-T trans husband.
- A trans boy and his sister get fostered by two teachers who happen to both teach at their new school.
- Boarding school for kids with super powers
- The child of a famous supervillain just declared the child of the famous superhero that killed their father as their arch-nemesis. Things get complicated when the two start to realize their best friend is their arch-nemesis.
- Professional soccer player becomes fascinated with a waitress who works at a restaurant they and a few of their teammates frequent after home games and practice.

Fandoms:

Marvel Cinematic Universe
Harry Potter
Doctor Who
Sherlock
The Flash
Stranger Things
Orange Is the New Black
Umbrella Academy
Bob's Burgers
Pokémon​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sav
Hey there, if you're still looking I'd be happy to do a Harry Potter plot with you, or a siblings being fostered story line

i really like the ideas! Here are some of my favs:

- A young god who believes he's human accidentally creates his own planet complete with a handsome young king, and the young god accidentally wills himself to appear in the young king's throne room.
- Trouble-making high school butch girl x newly out shy girl
- Two trans guys start dating as lesbians and transition together.

I also love doing romance and almost all of my plots have some sort of romance in them! I feel it keeps things interesting