• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vivian

Original poster
[warning=red]THE OOC IS UP! CHECK OUT LUC✩KEY[/warning]

HELLO!
PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO BE REDIRECTED TO OUR WEBSITE WHERE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN VARIOUS FUN GAMES AND HAVE THE CHANCE TO WIN A VARIETY OF DIFFERENT (BUT STILL) FANTASTIC PRIZES!

Hello, fellow GAMER! It seems as though you've taken a fancy to a pop-up, and I do apologize for it, I get it gets annoying, but how else are we going to find like-minded people? I'm sorry to make the sign up so long, but you'll need to read what we're all about before you make your account! σ(≧ε≦o)

OVERVIEW & FUNCTION
This role-plays a survival game created by a rather bored God that goes by the name of Nah. There are three teams, The Defense, The Offense, and The Neutral, within this role-play there will be a maximum of TEN on each team. The goal of this role-play is to be the last team standing, and from there your team is disbanded, and it results in a survival game among your team members.

There is no penalty for killing your teammates.

Throughout the role-play players will be assigned quests/tasks based on their capabilities, this allows them to earn XP that can be converted to enhancing physical skills (Sight, Smell, Strength, etc.), information on a targeted user (regardless of team), and allow physical alterations. 'Physical Alterations'? No, no, nothing crazy like horns sprouting out of your head! More like, you want blonde hair? You'll get blonde hair.

RULES AND LIMITATIONS
  • When you enhance an ability, considering the consequences. Just because you can break a car, doesn't mean you should break a car. You're a human, a slightly better person who can break both a car and their bones.
  • Powers will be given to certain character (Levitation, Teleportation, etc.), but these are handed out by Nah, not self-proclaimed by your character
  • You are not immune to NPCs such as police officers; you got arrested? You got arrested.
  • Power Playing and God Modding will not be tolerated
  • Characters will be between the ages 14-20 a single adult character (21+) will be allowed)
  • Nah is an absolute power in this role-play, if you disrespect Nah (break a rule) your character will be killed
  • Please be able to post at least two decent paragraphs, and post once a week
  • Decent grammar is expected of you
  • All players are to post in the app once a day (I.E A photo of what you've eaten, something you created, a selfie, stuff like that)
  • You can have two characters in this role-play, one boy, one girl. I'm trying to keep this ratio as even as humanly possible
  • DO NOT ABUSE OOC INFORMATION OR NAH HELP ME--
The Offense: This team is the 'evil' of this game, their objective is to destroy. Steal small stuff from the store, vandalize, blow up a building, kill someone. The more you destroy, the more XP you earn!

The Defense: This team is the 'good' of this game, their objective is to defend even if it means to kill The Offense. Stop a bomb, save a life, clean up some vandalism, the more good deeds you do, the more XP you earn!

The Neutral: This team is truly what it sounds like in this game, they help either side and get XP for doing it, they're feeling gracious and want to help The Defense? Well, they would join their 'mission' and help support the cause, offering physical labor or information.

APP DETAILS
The app looks relatively normal, a cutesy looking forum, there is only one admin, and plenty of members from all corners of the globe (but let's focus on our bit). The app has group chats, threads, groups, and other little bits that are irrelevant to the game itself; it's just there to give it an authentic feeling. All players will be put in one big group chat regardless of team, and then separated in a group chat with their respective team. You get pinged whenever a quest has opened up for you or if there is a tournament you can participate in.

The App displays your level, age, general location, negative & positive rating, team and a bio section where you, of course, can post whatever you want.

Character Image: (Preferably anime-ish, or ad drawing, no real people)
Physical Discription: If your character has used physical alternations then a before and after is needed
Name:
Username:
Positive/Negative Rating: (This will go with +/-, everyone starts off at 0/0)
Team:
Bio:
Level: (We all start at one, this is just for future in-game stuff)
Power: (Remain's N/A until you're graced by Nah's generosity)
Physical Alternations Made: (Put N/A if you're going for All n a t u r a l)
Physical Enhancements: (Put N/A until you've gained XP, or put what you plan to invest in)
Character History:
Personality:
Theme:
Additional information:

[This Document will be subjected to updates such as a sample of the sign-up sheet, edits based on suggestions, and more]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Dusky
-kicks a dog-

[ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ]!!!

Congratulations! You leveled up to Level 2!

Wow.
Nice idea!
But, I have several questions:
1. Are special powers (as you mentioned in "Limitations") only obtained from the god Nah? If yes, are they obtained by completing some of god's crazy favor? Or doing something which makes him laugh?
2. Can users transfer from one team to another, by paying some amount of their EXP, or <insert_ingame's_currency_name_here>?

Wow.
Nice idea!
But, I have several questions:
1. Are special powers (as you mentioned in "Limitations") only obtained from the god Nah? If yes, are they obtained by completing some of god's crazy favor? Or doing something which makes him laugh?
2. Can users transfer from one team to another, by paying some amount of their EXP, or <insert_ingame's_currency_name_here>?
-1. Yep! Nah is the only one who can distribute powers like that, and you have to complete 'special quests' to qualify. Making them laugh is a good thing, but that just gives you a little extra help.
-2. I haven't decided on that quiet yet since members would be switching teams whenever theirs are losing, I might work in a special in game currency for the idea but it's unlikely.

So I'm guessing this is sorta like the Webtoon Dice if I am correct?

Sounds interesting though.

So I'm guessing this is sorta like the Webtoon Dice if I am correct?

Sounds interesting though.
Wanna give you a smooch.

Yep! Kind've like dice but on a bigger scale, the idea will be a bit edited until I can finalize everything but that webtoon was definitely in mind when I thought of this. By the time I finished half of this I had realized the similarities.

Wanna give you a smooch.

Yep! Kind've like dice but on a bigger scale, the idea will be a bit edited until I can finalize everything but that webtoon was definitely in mind when I thought of this. By the time I finished half of this I had realized the similarities.
Alright then count me in!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Post has been updated to include what the sign up sheet would look like.

Sounds like fun! I've definitely been interested in survival game stuff recently, so I would be down.

Sounds like fun! I've definitely been interested in survival game stuff recently, so I would be down.
Thanks for expressing an interest in my idea! Additionally, welcome to Iwaku. c:

• Thank You
Reactions: Niiwa
This seems pretty neat... Okay, it seems great. I'm down.

LUC✩KEY's OOC and sign ups have been posted, if you're still interested in joining check it out! A clean version of the CS will be in the thread comments.

I'm only bothered that it doesn't say "It's lit fam" >:|

But it's definitely an interesting role-play, given my schedule and work I might or might not have time to get on to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.