1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Online Availability
Morning when I wake up and half of the afternoon before I go to work. Then come back in the evening.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, and Historical
Here a new request folks. On this occasion, I'm looking for a someone to roleplay a possible RP in the Game of Thrones tv series. Before explaining the details, need go over my info and ground rules as before. Don't worry it's not too many or harsh.

1) My online time can vary sometimes. Though usually I can be around in the week, from morning to mid-afternoon. Then after finishing work at my job, I be back somewhere early evening or late. Monday and Wensday will be a bit late as fair warning. Other times something could come up and cause delay but don't worry I'll back when able or let you know if I can't continue so not to leave you hanging. There are a few folks I should've message in the past about in the latter and owe apologies to.

2) With that in mind, I only ask potential partners to give me heads up about when they can or not reply if possible. Don't worry I can be patient and understanding if there going be delays or if they can't continue.

3) I'm not really into erotica writing, it makes me uncomfortable to tell you the truth. So please respect that wish if we're RPing together. I can try a little bit of romance(MXF) in an story if it serves a purpose, but not the best at it. Though my passion in writing is character development, action, comedy, drama in stories.

4) My writing style can be a few or multiple paragraphs. I won't ask you to match length for length, but do your best and have fun, that why we're here after all. Just make sure it's not a single sentence that's all I ask. Also be willing to double up one or few NPCs, depending on your preference.

Here the idea. It sets in an AU, just as the events of season 6 are ending. A respected master and veteran commander of Volantis, Deshan Svara(my main OC) brings a thousand battle harden mercenaries(former slave soldiers) and their small flotilla with him toward Meereen just following the siege. To the shock of many he comes to offer his allegiance to Daenerys Targaryen, to assist her in taking the Iron Throne for his own reasons. The roleplay will be about Deshan trying to earn the trust of the Mother of Dragons and her followers as they prepare for their invasion. Given the recent attempted takeover, Daenerys and co. would be most wary of him lol.

I would like to RP that out that situation with the partner taking on the roles of Daenerys and Tyrion and we can share NPCs. PM me for details if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.