A Game of Survival (Obsidian x Dyn01)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naoto opened his mouth like he was about to say something, but he kept it to himself. It was more out of embarrassment than anything else- he could feel the blush begin to rush to his face. "It's really nothing," he answered her with haste. "Anyways, let's try to make sure that we get to the inn soon. I'm sure that whomever was already there is already beginning to take advantage of what they could get."

Luna smiles slightly at seeing the blush creep onto Naoto's face, Ah so he was embarrassed, by what though I dont know. She nods letting the matter go "Your right lets go, you lead Mr. Tank" she teases lightly smiling softly at him as she runs her hand through long her silvery hair sighing softly

"So you learned your lesson?" Naoto poked at Luna in response to her tease. They were just outside of the city, and it was beginning to darken. He walked to the city with pace, noticing the lights begin to illuminate the city from the outside. Although he could notice some people moving as he approached, many of them were NPCs. There were only a handful of actual users in the city. Naoto took out his user list and began going through names. "Judging from what I'm reading, only about two hundred people are in this city right now." Naoto looked back to Luna as they walked through the city gates.

Status
Not open for further replies.