A Game of Mafia

Introductory post written and sent, ma'am. Let's hope the murder mystery picks up speed soon because of it!

I don't even know. I guess everyone fell off the face of the earth with this roleplay. I'd assume its done

Damn, I was actually really looking forward to this.

Well, if you try to start a different murder mystery thread, Aaron Davidson is always up for the case!

Perhaps. Thank you for the offer.

I would also be interested in revamping this or at least something similar to this. Please contact me if something happens. Thank you!

I dont understand why people got interested in this to the point I made a thread, my own revamp of the original. And no one was interested, but know thats its a stand still everyone is interested in changing it instead of joining it. This makes no sense to me. I will keep this roleplay as my own, and i will find things to improve it.

I do appreciate your willingness to take it on and add your own flair, but I will have to deny. My apologizes.

I dont understand why people got interested in this to the point I made a thread, my own revamp of the original. And no one was interested, but know thats its a stand still everyone is interested in changing it instead of joining it. This makes no sense to me. I will keep this roleplay as my own, and i will find things to improve it.

I do appreciate your willingness to take it on and add your own flair, but I will have to deny. My apologizes.
I want to do this RP, revamped or not. Tell me if it is back on :D

@~Infinity~ i already have the thread up for roleplaying. So, no use to delete it now ;)

Go ahead and make your character, and your first post. I will be making my post today. The link to the thread is somewhere above. Good luck.

Here's my CS lovey dove, sorry about the wait I have been a bit busy :)

Name: Mandy Alcroft

Appearance:

Skills: Mandy has got very skilled with her pocket knife, and she worked out a lot back at home so she is good at parkour, plus it made her pretty fast on her feet.

Items: She keeps lots of books stored in her bag, and also she has heard about the fabled murder stories so she carries a small but sharp pocket knife in an almost invisible sheaf. As well as them, she also keeps a snack tucked away, in case she gets hungry :3

Interests: Mandy is a MEGA bookworm. She is also quite the geek, and is very clever. She worked out at home, now she is interested in personal fitness and parkour. She isn't really into boys yet, but then again she has never seen a boy.

Reason: Mandy was sick of being picked on for being a bookworm and/or nerd, so she decided to prove that that wasn't all she was by going to the resort.

Song:

She's adorable. Accepted. You may post in the main thread for the roleplay. Kayden and Aaron are still in the lobby chatting, She's free to say hello :)

Thankyou, it took me forever to make her, I'm cutting slack!

Hey I had to quit iwaku for a while that's probably why I dissapeared. I'm still interested to play this.

Then you can go ahead and post your first post in the GoM thread.

This Rp really seems to be having a bit of a difficult time. Still a spot for one more player though?

Of course :)

Name: Verity Byrne

289.jpg

Skills: Verity is a skilled dancer (of various styles), is capable of reading lips and is quite gifted in using and fixing all things mechanical/electrical, whether it is rewiring a plug, fixing a vehicle or even jury-rigging some other machine. She also knows some first-aid.

Items: A Leatherman Skeletool, lighter and a digital camera

Interests: She really enjoys hiking, which is one of the reasons she learned some first-aid, just in case something happened. She also enjoys dancing very much, as exercise and a way to be social. Verity is also an avid reader of non-fiction books, whether it is on travelling or about the machinery she was so adept at.

Reason: She has always wanted to do some travelling and what better excuse to go when offered a paid vacation?