• Thread starter heliacalRebirth
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
735671-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name:
Rose poppiet (pop-it) Garland

Skills:
Writing, Singing and hand-in-hand combat. she also knows how to use a knife but she not very good at it.

Items:
A doll, A porty and Fairy book.

Interests:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Julieta Marriot

Appearance:

101a23455a8cd7c190f5355db5721db3-d3iggs9.jpg

Skills: Lying, lock-picking, storytelling, acting, exaggerating, acrobatic and moral-less (some might call that a skill) .

Items: A lockpick, a false blood-pack, and a taser.

Interests: Jullie is a thief and user by nature. She is interested in collecting things that are valuable to other and making them her own. She has a passion for acting that weaves together with this to make quite the dangerous cloak for the young woman. As a thief, her favorite targets are jewelry and small pieces of personal art; after that she values old clothing and pictures. A small part of her that she would deny was real enjoys seeing the depression of others, if it means progression for her. Needless to say, most people are not fond of her, and that's something she wants, but can't steal. Or maybe she can.

Name: Lincoln Darry

Appearance:
image_t6.jpg

Skills: Fomer combat medic sergeant, leadership and people skills, knows sigh language.

Items: Gun, cellphone, swiss knife, mirror, lighter, 5 packs of cigarettes.

Interests: Goes to church. Teaches basic to intermediate-level first aid courses. Smokes so much he could pass himself off as a chimney. Came to the resort to escape the absolute, dull drag that is the urban life.

Name: Simon Frost

Appearance:
rsz_dreads.png

Skills:
  • Muay Thai
  • Mimcry-He can mimic most voices perfectly or so close most people can't tell
  • Excellent Trapper/Bowman

Items: Snowboard, Collapsible compound bow, Large Coil of rope

Interests:
  • Simon loves to snowboard, especially if he's able to race someone or just have fun altogether with anyone. He has quite an affinity for martial arts, having trained for MMA until he chose Muay Thai specifically for its eight points of contact the Knees, Elbows, Fists, and Feet. Games of luck also appeal to him very much, such as rolling dice or Blackjack where he can also bet on the game. Last but not least he hunts game with a bow instead of the traditional rifle like most hunters, preferring the adrenaline from being so close to his prey, because there is always that moment when the hunter becomes the hunted.

You're all accepted; this is my last week of school, so let me take care of finals. I am also very sick at the moment, and I lost my computer charger (^.^;

Mafia will officially start next weekend! Good luck~

Reactions: 2 people
lucky my eams start in june i want this to end now so yeah i may be off and on for a few days in june and now

Has it not started yet or did I miss something?

No clue, a bunch of us are curious too if it started or not

I've had too many people drop. I was taking a gamble by making this, sorry for the disappointment

im still in miss sorry just need to find a computer =_=

If this doesn't end up getting a thread, would you mind if I use the outline of the plot to make a new variation of this roleplay?

@heliacalRebirth

If this doesn't end up getting a thread, would you mind if I use the outline of the plot to make a new variation of this roleplay?

@heliacalRebirth

You may, I'd love to this this become a thing. I can help you co-GM if you need a few bits of advice, but I am currently working with the staff to release a forum wide horror role-play, the same format as Ilium but a lot slower paced for those who cannot contribute a zillion posts every week. I hope you all check that out when we're done, and once again I am sorry that this did not work out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.