I

IronOwl

Original poster
Both ideas based off of the same character. This is posted here because I do want romance and erotic elements within these roleplays.

The Iron.jpg
Roar, previously known as Adriana Levi, was the high priestess before her sudden death in the invasion of an enemy kingdom's army, having been a quiet and peaceful woman. She awoke hundreds, perhaps thousands, of years later, her elegant coffin dug up and opened and an armored lion with flaming eyes standing over her. Her heart burned upon awakening, and looking at herself she found her limbs covered in flames and ash up to her elbows and knees, a scar from the fiery death she had received. She was helped by the beast, taken from her grave with paled skin and white hair, and flaming red eyes of her own. She had been chosen by a magic council to be the knight of their gathering, both a collector of information and a defense against those who would oppose them. With her newfound abilities of fire and the lion, a summon, at her side, she accepted her mission, and now travels as an eternal being, watching over those who could turn into enemies and remaining loyal to those who brought her back to life.

A Game of Chess:
The knight of the light guard, Roar's main enemy is the rook of the dark guard, the two's skills balancing out into battles that either last until either of them realize the futility or they both run themselves to exhaustion. One day, Roar meets her enemy outside of battle, seeing them relaxing in the same resort she had gotten herself into for relaxation. Not in the mood to battle, she simply continues on her day, even giving the occasional small talk to her enemy. After all, she came to relax, not to care about her next move. The two start talking, and it quickly become evident that there's more than just the flame of bloodlust between them.

I Thought It Was Goodbye:
The goddess that Adriana used to worship has of course gone through centuries after losing her high priestess to the invaders, though never forgot Adriana's face. As such, when the woman returns to one of the temples without the memories of it, only there for one of her targets. Roar is quickly contained and brought to the physical form of the goddess, and from there must be worked into regaining her memories, resistant every step of the way as the goddess or one of the ever-living priestesses tries to help her return to her old self.

I Thought It Was Goodbye(Alternative):
A warrior of the supernatural kind, the enemy invader that was the killing blow to Adriana has lived through many years and many wars, eventually giving up on that path after realizing the many deaths of innocents. One day, this enemy sees Adriana, recognizing her through the pale skin and hair due to the unique way of her death, being set aflame but not letting out a scream as her body burnt away. This enemy then feels guilt or confusion, possibly even both, and has to see how it is that this quiet priestess has suddenly become a skilled warrior of the highest order of the kingdom.

Game of chess sounds interesting. If it's open I would be interested.