A Game of Cat and Mouse (potassiumboron w/ Blooming Bismuth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biting onto his arm, as warned, he had to hold back the urge to immediately swear in his native tongue from the beyond foreign, and somewhat painful feeling.

"Does that hurt too badly--" he initially began, though any sympathy, and eagerness to ensure the other's state did disappear at the sudden rush of moans leaving his lips. He was aware of Sofia's presence, but being drunk also had the added advantage of his lack of care for it at the moment, and how little he grew embarrassed, hence the loudened groans and purrs of the other's name - all while rowing his hips as he recollected Mark had done, and like Tami had advised to do.​

"... Yes...?" He meekly squeaked, only letting out a ghost of a moan when he finally felt his own ping of pleasure rush through- though it wasn't nearly as deep and enjoyable as Xander was feeling, he imagined.

Admittedly, he was far from even considering the other once pleasure kicked in. It was mostly because of his drunkenness that he was mostly ignorant of the other, leaving him searching solely to further his enjoyment - he rowed his hips to press inward as much as he could handle, which subsequently resulted in him becoming nothing much more than a moaning mess.​

Other than the occasional wave of pleasure- and there was a few seconds thst he genuinely thought he was going to straight up lose his mind- but it seemed like the warlock was enjoying himself much more

"Are... Are you alright?" He whimpered, nuzzling into his side when eventually rolling off from on top of him and hurrying to regain his breath. He was far from aware, of course, just how underwhelmed the other was, because on his part, he was pretty much caught in a moment of euphoria, easily grinning to himself and struggling to force off loving blushes. "...I love you, so, so much..."​

Despite this, he decided to put up a,content front by snuggling into the other as well, entangling their legs. "Mm... That was nice... And you seemed to like it, so..."

"Well, didn't you? I don't know why I panicked so much before, there was nothing to really be scared of, was there?" He grinned, happily remaining unaware of the other's lacking enjoyment, and instead blissfully leant to press a kiss to his boyfriend's cheek. "Mm... we could go on a date tomorrow, something romantic? Maybe a restaurant-- I'll treat you~!"​

"Wait, really?" He whispered, cheeks flushing. "I mean, I'd love to go on a date- I'm surprised we haven't gone on one. I just want to spend time with you, you know? Ah... And yeah, I enjoyed it, of course."

"Well, you could have come out with me tonight, but... we'll do something far less lively tomorrow, something romantic," he promised, letting his eyes slip shut when the aftermath of the amount of alcohol he had downed already begun to take effect. "I'll have an awful hangover anyway..."

"Mm, sounds nice." He reassured, offering a smile as he carefully cradled the other's head with a purr. "Somewhere nice... But let's get you feeling better first, okay? Because I don't want you getting sick at dinner, or wherever we go- that wouldn't be very nice."

The moment the warlock fell asleep, entering what was probably the soundest sleep he had had for a while, Sofia appeared at the door with as smug a smile on her face as ever. With arms folded over her chest, and eyes glittering, she was taking delight in something she knew she probably shouldn't, because if it became common knowledge, it would only hurt her best friend. "So," she began flatly, resting her head back. "You must have had a fabulous time, babe-- why don't you tell your face that? You look miserable. You didn't enjoy it, did you? Aw, I'm sure Xander's confidence will just burst though the roof when I tell him~!"​

Reactions: saturnia pavonia
Status
Not open for further replies.