2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance
So I only been on this site for about a week now and I wanna start getting to know more people, in this case roleplayers. So I present to you a futuristic roleplay!

Backstory: The year is 2086, the Earth is gone, there are aliens ruling over the planet, and the solar system is just pretty much fucked. An alien group called The Ascenders, went to war with Earth in 2048. It was the biggest war that affected the entire galaxy, Earth lost this war and so it was destroyed. These so called Ascenders loved the human culture so they decided to look like them, dress like them, act like them and just basically stole their entire culture but with a twist of more advanced technology. So by 2050 The Ascenders they rose up to power. The entire galaxy saw The Ascenders as the most powerful beings to be existing in thousands of years. They have the most powerful army, tons of technical equipment used for military and community purposes. And they are ruled by a branch called The Uprisers, just an upper class of the Ascenders community. There is crime, space gangs, illegal use of new drugs and tons of violence. There is a division called the S.S.P.O. Solar System Protection Organization, they are basically what you would call "space police" but there is crime around in all planets so they can't keep all of it crime free. What will you do about all this? Rise up to this madness and put an end to it? Or just follow the rules and hope you don't break one? You decide....

Status
Not open for further replies.