A Full Moon Rising

L

Lupine

Original poster
Hello Iwakuroleplay, I am Lupine. I am very familiar with roleplay because I have been doing it since I was 14. I am recent getting involved with DnD. I will admit that I am a bit shy even through a computer but it won't take me long to get warmed up.

What nicknames do you like to be called?

Lup is fine or any other variation you can come up with.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I am 21 years old and a male.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
I like sci-fi and fantasy type of roleplay but I will get involved with any kind of roleplay that peeks my interest.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
I generally play male characters mostly but the race varies depending on what I am involved with.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs?
I prefer Wolf Packs. Wolves are one of my favorite animals.

Your title made me think of Creedence Clearwater Revival's Bad Moon Rising... just cause it has mood and rising.
Well, welcome to Iwaku! ^.^

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku!
I think that I have decided to call you Pins. Unless I forget.
I'm Kitti, by the by, good to meet you.

Since you're new to our lovely forum, I have links to help you get better acquainted with some of the places here that are important to roleplaying:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

There's lots more that we have to offer, so do make sure that you poke around and discover for yourself.
If you need any help though, please don't hesitate to ask. :D

FIRST BITTEN AND TWIIIICE SHYYYYY! KEPT YOUR DISTANCE, BUT YOU STILL CATCH MY EYE. 8D

....I mean... Welcome to Iwaku mister wolf lover! <3

Thanks Kitti for the links. They are very helpful. Also Diana for the welcome. I hope that I will have the pleasure of roleplaying with either of you during my time here.

I've seen you in the cbox already Lupine! You're a quick one I see. Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you have lots of fun here.

Finally someone else that is a Wolf Pack person! I thought I was the only one that did not like kittens... Anywayssss I'm Satrina and Welcome to Iwaku!