A friendship

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Jae- The nonexistant, Feb 19, 2013.

1. ((Name: Jay Rasti
    Appearance: Dark Tan, jet black hair, cat green eyes, 5' 6'', 118 ib, athletic build

Background: She has been your friend since Kindergarten. Everything was going perfect, that is, until yesterday. A drunk guy crashed into her and her parents, fracturing her shoulder blade and killing her parents. She only survived because she had been wearing her seat belt at the moment. You let her move in with you for now, but she has to choose on what she will do now that her basketball is suspended and she has a $200 hospital bill to pay. Will you encourage her to pay for it, or sue the guy that hit her? Will you let her stay, or will you have her move out? Your choice.))

I stumbled into the front door after a long day at the hospital, letting them place a cast on my shoulder. I set my bag on its shelf by the door and sat on the couch. As I turned the TV down low, I drifted to sleep on the couch, exhausted from the day.