PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT A friendly reminder that Iwaku is not THAT kind of smut roleplay site!

Are you keeping your giblets to yourself?

• Total voters
i fr would NEVER thought i hear the words "Wax your sausage" in my (i'm rounding guys my birthday is in a month, i don't want to be an adult y'all) 18 years of living, this is going in my quote book XD

i fr would NEVER thought i hear the words "Wax your sausage" in my (i'm rounding guys my birthday is in a month, i don't want to be an adult y'all) 18 years of living, this is going in my quote book XD

adult != mature :3

eg: I have a PhD and work and all.. and still giggle when in LotRO the screentext says "Enemy fell to your mighty blow"

• Haha
Reactions: Fluffy
eg: I have a PhD and work and all.. and still giggle when in LotRO the screentext says "Enemy fell to your mighty blow"

Bwahaha. <3
Maaan, I am 32 years of age and I still snickergiggle at the word "penis". (I giggled just now even as I typed it.)

adult != mature :3

lol I'd giggle at that too

in my 22 years of living i thought i'd never see the words "wax your sausage" but here we are

(dont become an adult its the worst. 0/10 do not recommend)

• Haha
Reactions: Lyrikai
Alright. I ate the taco. I did not take a picture as I forgot that people asked. While preparing this recipe, I followed my standard procedures for making both.

For the Corn Tortilla, I put it on the frying pan on some cooking oil and bent it using a pair of cooking Tongs into its charicteristic shape. I made sure to add a light bit of salt on said tortilla. Simultaneously, I cooked the sausage on another pan.

When the sausage was done, I put it on the taco. At a loss, I put on what I normally did on sausages and tacos. Onions, and cheese. This was a good choice, as it helped slightly later.

Taking a bite out of it, I felt a confident in the existence of ancestral spirits because I could taste the salt mine that my forefather worked in. Or, at least, thats what I would imagine it taste like. The highly salted meat combined with the already salted taco resulted in a combination that tasted somewhat lest salty than a TV dinner. I am reminded of the time I put salami on a hot dog.

The slightly tough crunch of the corn quickly went straight through the meat itself the second the teeth broke through. The result was a solid piece of sausage being broken down as I chewed.

I put down the sausage taco and got some lettuce to hopefully counteract some of the salt. This marginally improved the taco as a dish, but the salt was overall far too much to bear.

I did finish it. If I tried it again I would do so without salting the tortilla. I do not recommend allowing me to cook again.

Last edited:
@PolyesterH silly bean, it should've been a soft taco. Everyone knows tacos dont get hard

• Haha
Reactions: jarek56