all the time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, romance, yaoi, action (a little),
(Just a little for warning. I did this on my phone)

The young man had just stepped into the hotel which his royal shield's younger sister had been staying in after Insomnia fell. He smiles as the younger girl runs up to him "Noct!" She shouts hugging him "I havent seen you in forever!"

The black haired boy smiles and hugs back "I know...its been awhile huh?" He says and steps back, crossing his arms "so hows everyone holding up?" He asks

"Everyone is just fine" she says with a sigh "holding up better than we though" she smiles and cheers up, making the rest smile "so what are you doing in lestallum?" She asks "oh nothing....just doing some stuff before we go see Lunafreya" galiolus says with a smile

Noct falls to his knees, holding his head as a mind splitting head ache goes through his head. He groans and gets back to his feet, rubbing his head "oh...oh god that hurt" he groaned and looked at iris "I might need to rest...I dont know why...but I have a headache now" he grumbles and looks at the stairs

After asking for a room they all head up to the room and sit down, Noctis take the bed and closes his eyes, covering his head up with a pillow. Iris talk to the rest as he tries to take a nap to get rid of the headache

Noctis (me) x Iris