A fresh wind blowing into Iwaku

• Thread starter Rush Of The Wild Wind
  • Start date
R

Rush Of The Wild Wind

Original poster
I was born in the windy city known as Chicago Illinois. A wild, untamable force that flew through many states throughout his twenty year life on earth, seeking the ultimate form of Peace and Justice!...Nah. If Everyone wishes to know, The Name's Rush and I love to Rp. I use many RPCS but I always use my main RPC known As Heru. I have a picture of him if you want and i'll be happy to show him off. I've been using him for six years now. He's been with me through all of my odd Rp phases. From a veyr awesome Pirate (And My first) RP to the downright horrible Zombie invasion of '09 (Which was supposed to be my last RP), I used to Rp on a site known as Gaiaonline but I decided to move on from there and now here I am. :)

I'm just as Random as the Wind, Breaking fourth walls and everything.. I've often been called "The Deadpool of Rp" By a few friends but that's only when I want too and if people want me too as well. I'm considerate! Um, I'm 20 years old and I will always try any Rp once. I hope me and Heru have tons of Rp's and make tons of friends.

And now ~Pulls out some Beef Ramen with Chopsticks~ Time for some Snackage.

That's all for now, This is Rush and check you guys later!

Cerulean here to give you a Local Newb greeting. Welcome, welcome Rain. I hope you have lots of fun too. :cookie:

Thank you for the greeting and the cookie Cerulean. Highly appreciated

I like your user name! It gave me lots of neat mental images! :D Welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome to Iwaku, Rush. I've been to your home planet (Chicago) several times. I enjoy it there, all that awesome pizza and other culinary delights. So good.

Anyway

If you haven't already, filling out a Role-players resume is a good place to start. Browse the site, check all the cool stuff and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, Wind!
My name is Kitti and it's nice to meet you!
I see that you filled out the Resume - good job!
I don't know if you've had a chance to take a look around the General section yet, but it has fun topics like this one about what movies you watch around Halloween!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Oh really now? lol Thank You Lady Diana hehe

The Pizza there is so amazing. Its like taking a bite out of heaven itself. Thank you Lord Pumpkin or should I call you Jack?

So, you too are from the wilds of Chicagoland. Interesting, very interesting. I

'm Rory the Alchemist and I do hope that you enjoy your time with us.

Yep. I hope I enjoy too. I'm Rush as you know and its nice to meet you Rory

Thank You Kitti :) and its nice to meet you too

Hi Rush, I'm Ozzie! I'm 21 and I wandered this way from Gaia, too. Also, agreed; Chicago pizza is awesome. Unfortunately, I've only been to Chicago in the sense of having my flight connect there once.

Well Ozzie-tan, Chicago is a cool place to live in...In certain areas of course :)