A Fresh Start

•Doubtful•

Original poster
Hi everyone, it's been a while since I've done this and it feels so odd to do it.. I suppose that's what relying on a specific site does to you after a while. No bitterness there, just time for a change of scenery, and I think this might be it ^^

I'm Doubt, Ana, Rosa, all things you could call me if you desire to do so. I prefer the names are kept to those, though I'm not a stickler, really. Just hoping to find some friends here that can renew my craving for writing and world building. I'm in school full time, though with La Corona as of recently, I've had a lot of free time. Free time to write, but also free time to lose my desire to do so. Coming from someone who stayed up till 2 am just so I could get a large reply out to my partner to ensure they got what they deserved for being such an amazing writer, this came as a shock to me and told me it was time to shift a little bit.

My main interest is Mafia, though I ask that no one assumes anything about me there. I've seen a lot of bad writing on the topic, and it makes my heart hurt. It's such a rich subject, with so much intrigue, action, and romance possible, that it can come up short so easily when not done justice. I prefer mine thought out well ahead of time, treated like a true story to be savored and reread many times. Hopefully I can find fellow members that mirror this desire, and, a small plug here, if you do, shoot me a message, here or at RosaNera#6647.

Here's to a long and prosperous stay!