A Foxy Search

M

Mystical Fox

Original poster
giphy.gif

• Welcome

Hello~ My names Mystical Fox but you can call me whatever as long as it's not rude haha! Anyway on to a little about me. I'm 18 turning 19 in June (Yay!). M schedule is very clear as I'm out of work and not in school. Though I am looking for employment and will most likely have a job soon. I'm not new to rping I have been doing it for 4 year now but have been writing since I was 13 and as such my writing is advanced. I can write novel sized posts depending on what I'm given. Though I will say I love writing long posts. I have so much fun writing! So feel free to hit me with a long post, I will defiantly love it and mirror the length of the post.

When it comes to my posting speed it all depends on what I'm given. I can either post really fast or it will take me a day or two. Again this also will depend on my creativity. A bit of personal information, I suffer from bipolar depression and as such my creativity comes and goes at will. I literally have no control over it. It sucks but I deal. Anyways, I come onto the site multiple times a day when there's no chores to be done and I've finished working on my GED work for the day. Yes, I am working on my GED so I can start college in the fall (hopefully). I think that's enough shareing for now haha

Oh and if you have any questions feel free to ask! I'm an open book for the most part. I'm pretty sure if you asked about my life I'd tell you everything haha

• About Me

• I am 18 turning 19 in June and I'm so excited to be one step closer to 21 where my life will go down hill as many think :)
    • My favorite anime is Fairy Tail and I will be so happy if one of you wants to rp in that universe with me
    • While I am not in school I am working toward my GED and hope to take the test next month if not, then I will be taking it before my birthday.
    • In the fall I am hoping to start Community College yay!
    • Though my social life usually consists of one person I do hang out with friends a least three to four times a week if I can.
    • Don't judge but I am a stoner and when I smoke my motivation that day sucks so forgive me if I only get to one of you a day. Just know that is why XD
    • I do suffer from a mental illness, I will not state it unless you ask just because I don't want everyone knowing my bidness.
    • 4-5 paragraphs a post is what I aim for but usually I can post anywhere between 1-7 paragraphs depending on what I'm given and how into the story I am.
    • I have only been rping for 4 years but have been writing since I was 13 so my writing is more advanced. That coupled with the fact that I am a novel writer (nothing is finished) I can dish out some pretty well written posts.
    • I do not have a job but am searching for one. If I do finally get a job I will alert my partners and update this so people don't think I'm ditching. I'll most likely be working fast food so my schedule will fill up fast.
    • There are days when I won't be on and it's usually if I'm hanging with a friend or too busy to get to my lap top.
    • I do have a discord and if you wish to talk over that, that is fine but I will not rp over discord. It's just my preference.
    • If you have any questions you would like to ask me please feel free to ask away. I'm literally an open book!

• What To Expect

• Posting Speed: Like I stated my posting speed varies. I can post anywhere from several times a day to a few times a week. This will all depend on my mental health and motivation. If I'm really into the story expect fast posts if I'm starting to lose interest I will slow down on posts but I will wait a few posts to see if it picks up again. If not I will let you know and we can talk from there. Also, if I'm taking more than 4 days to reply poke me. I most likely forgot it was my turn.
    • Posting Length: Stated earlier I can post anywhere from 1-7 paragraphs. This all depends on my partner. That being said while it takes longer to write I love writing long posts as it challenge's me. I mirror my partner but will try to add more detail to make my post longer.
    • Communication: I love OOC chat but have a hard time iniciating it :\ Though if you or I start just chatting I will love it. I like making friends dispite my social anxiety and crippling fear of being rejected. Bust never the less, I look on the positive side and just try to make friends where I can.
    • Availability: Okay so I don't work and I'm not in school. Now don't think just because of these two things that I don't get busy because I do. Between my social life, looking for a job, and cramming for the GED my life gets a little hectic. There is only one time I'm almost guarantied online and that's at night when my creativity is at it's peak.
    • Spelling and Grammar: Being a novel writer I pride myself on my grammar, not so much my spelling as if I'm writing too fast I will misspell everything. I even have to google some words because I can never remember how to spell them. With that being said I do have perfect spelling at times and have a great vocab so expect some words and sayings you don't even think about using.
    • Details: I. Love. Details! With all my posts I try to give as much detail as possible. I will tell you what my character is thinking, what there looking at, and even what there eyes or face are saying.
    • Mature Themes: When it comes to this I don't mind writing out smut just be 18+ or I will reject you immediately. My ratio of plot to smut is 70/30 or 60/40. There has to be plot for me to enjoy the story, no plot and I lose interest fast. Now onto the good stuff; my do's and don'ts. There are a few things I do not want in an rp with mature themes; bathroom play, rape, gore/blood play, furry, incest. There are many things I'm okay with and if you do something I'm not okay with I will let you know just so it doesn't happen in the future.
    • Characters: I will use any face claim I see fit. It can be either anime, realistic anime, real people, anything really I don't discriminate. That being said I love detailed character's as it helps me get to know them better. Just know if I go into detail with my character it will take much longer to make them than it will a shortened version of a character.

• Expectations

• Posting Speed: While I am lenient on this I will not tolerate people just up and ditching with no notice. That being said please at least post once a week. I am a very patient and impatient person so while I will check up on you maybe if it's been a few days just know there is no pressure to get a post out and I would expect the same things from you.
    • Posting Length: Please, please, please give me more than 1 short paragraph. One long paragraph is fine but a short one, uhuh go change that to be longer please. One liners are a no go for me as well. Give me a one liner I will lose interest fast. So what this means is just give me something to work with.
    • Communication: Like I said I love OOC chat so don't feel afraid to ask me about my day or even just get to know me. Also, feel free to start a conversation about plot and ideas you had. I'll bounce mine off of you as well!
    • Availability: This sort of goes hand in hand with posting speed in a sense that I only expect one post a week minimum. Though if you are unable to post within a week let me know so I'm not sitting here waiting for a response that won't be coming.
    • Spelling and Grammar: No ones perfect so I'm not too nitpicky about spelling and grammar, but please at least know the basics.
    • Details: Details, details, details. I love details so give me all you got! Tell me what your character is thinking, there facial expression, body mannerisms, everything and I'll do the same!
    • Mature Themes: Please be 18+ before suggesting mature themes. If I over step a boundry let me know and if you have no go's let me know as well. Just know its a 70/30 or 60/40 ratio.
    • Writing Sample: If you could please post a writing sample when you pm me so we can decide if we are a good match for each other. Oh if you need help with a prompt idea just ask! I have many.

• Anime

• Fairy Tail [watched slightly past grand magic games]
      • Crushes: Laxus, OC's, Sting, Rouge, Bixlow, Freed, OC's
      • Won't play: Natsu, Erza, Exceeds, Gildarts, Makarov
    • Naruto [watched fully]
      • Crushes: Sasuke, Lee, Gaara, Kakashi, OC's
      • Won't play: Sakura
    • Naruto Shippuden [at the fourth war]
      • Crushes: Lee, Gaara, Kakashi, OC's
      • Won't play: Sakura, Ino
    • Death Note [watched fully]
      • Crushes: L, Light, OC's
      • Won't play: Misa
    • Ouran Highschool Host Club [watched the anime fully]
      • Crushes: Tamaki, Kyoya, OC's
      • Won't play: N/A
    • One Piece [stopped at season 9]
      • Crushes: Luffy, Sanji, Zoro, OC's
      • Won't play: Usopp
    • Pokémon [watched very little]
      • Crushes: OC's
      • Won't play: Canon
    • Black Butler [watched fully]
      • Crushes: Ciel, Sebastian, OC's
    • Soul Eater [watched fully]
      • Crushes: Maka, Soul, Death the Kid, Tsubaki, OC's
      • Won't play: Maka
    • Fullmetal Alchemis Brotherhood [watched fully]
      • Crushes: Ed, Al, OC's
      • Won't play: Winry

• Movies

• Harry Potter [fully watched and read]
      • Crushes: Draco, Neville, Ron, Fred, George, OC's
      • Won't play: Draco, Voldemort, Dumbledore (unless npc)
    • Marvel Movies [haven't seen ant man and the wasp]
      • Crushes: Loki, Thor, Steve, OC's
      • Won't play: Villains (unless npc)
    • Disney Movies [seen most]
      • Crushes: Any, OC's
    • Lord of the Rings [fully watched]
      • Crushes: Legolas, Oc's
      • Won't play: Gimli (unless npc)
    • Hobbit [fully watched]
      • Crushes: Oc's
      • Won't play: Cannon (unless npc)

TV Shows

• Supernatural [stopped at season 9, still catching up]
      • Crushes: Dean, Cas, Sam, Crowley, OC's
      • Won't play: Crowley (unless npc)
    • Sex Education [caught up]
      • Crushes: Eric, Otis, OC's
      • Won't play: Otis (unless npc)
    • Gravity Falls [fully watched]
    • Rick and Morty [fully watched]
      • Crushes: Rick, Morty, OC's
      • Won't play: Summer

Books

• Grey Wolves Series [read up to 3rd book]
    • Witch and Wizard series [read all]
    • House of Night series [read up to 10th book]
      • Crushes: Stevie, Aphrodite, Zoey, OC's
      • Won't play: James

• Original Pairings

• Witch x Wizard
    • Prince x Princess
    • Witch/wizard x Prince/princess
    • Werewolf x Vampire
    • Bad boy x Good girl
    • Professor x Professor
    • Prep x Stoner
    • Single mom x Single father
    • Superhero x Superhero
    • Superhero x Villain
    • Angel x Human
    • Demon x Human
    • Angel x Demon
    • Single mother x Teacher
    • Vampire x Human
    • God(ess) x Human
    • Nurse x Patient

• Word Bank
    [soulmate] [fantasy] [slice of life] [horror] [action] [adventure] [high school] [fandom] [magic] [angel] [demon] [apocalypse] [angel] [demon] [superhero's] [fairy tale's] [fantasy]

Tumblr AU Prompts

• Soulmate AU - The first words you're soulmate will ever say to you tattooed on yourself
    • High School AU - Our teachers keep pairing us together even though we're polar opposites, but I can't deny that you're really cute.
    • Coffee Shop AU - You always give me fake names but your kinda cute and I'd really like to know your real name but here I am writing 'Magneto' on your stupid Frappuccino and shouting this shit out loud is getting old
    • Wonderland AU - Where our characters get lost in wonderland
    • Fairy Tale AU - Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, ect.
    • Seven Deadly Sins AU - Greed, Lust, Wrath, Sloth, ect.
    • Road Trip AU - Runaways, hitch-hiking

• Original Plots

• Light and Dark: In the after life there are two sides, Angels and Demons. They roam the earth as normal people, fulfilling there missions before returning home. Due to them being on earth together a rule was put in place, don't fall in love with the other side. But rules are meant to be broken right? Currently on earth there is an angel working in a bookshop there mission is to help as many people as possible find peace in there life before they die. Also on earth is the second in command of the demon army. There mission, to cause as much trouble as possible without getting caught. These two beings meet one day and it's an unforgettable meeting. One that leaves the other in there minds for days. As the story goes on secrets will be reviled and trust broken as the two slowly fall in love. A mistake that could cost them everything.

Tumblr Plots

• Old Cold Soul: Character A grew up in an environment where they weren't offered very much affection as a child and now that they're older, they have a lot of trouble conveying any emotions outside apathy, sarcasm, and being mildly interested in something. But after befriending Character B, an extremely lovey and affectionate person, Character A begins to fall hard for them. Awkward romance shenanigans ensue as Character A gets flustered over hand holding and hugging because affection is relatively alien to them.
    • Life Span: Character A is a magic user, but they've inherited a family curse that drops time off of Character A's lifespan whenever they use magic. One day, while walking to their job, Character A watches as Character B accidentally steps out in front of a city bus and Character A, acting on reflex, uses a large amount of magic to save them. Character B is also a magic user and coincidentally, the only one who can break Character A's family curse, but time is quickly running out for Character A.
    • Star Hunter: Character A is a 'star hunter', meaning that they track down and follow shooting stars to the places where fallen angels land. Character B is a fallen angel with broken wings that is trying to plead with Character A.
    • Angel of Mine: One day, on Muse A's way home, they come across Muse B lying in the middle of the road. They appear hurt, but are unresponsive when Muse A tries to rouse them. Not having a phone on them to call an ambulance, Muse A carries Muse B the short distance back to their home and tries to revive them. After several minutes of rest, Muse B awakens with the most excruciating scream of pain. They jolt up, and immediately start drawing sigils on the walls of Muse A's home with their own blood. Terrified, Muse A demands that Muse B stop and explain themselves. Muse B removes their shirt, revealing where their angel wings have been clipped and states they used to be part of God's Army. Muse A has never been particularly religious, and needs plenty of convincing that Muse B isn't a lunatic. Muse B explains that they have been banished from Heaven and they need to hole up with Muse A because they have no where else to go and the world is unsafe for them. Muse A reluctantly agrees to let Muse B live with them, and over time, helps to teach Muse B how to pass as a human.
    • Shift: While driving home on a quiet backstreet, Muse A spots a wounded animal on the side of the road. Having a soft spot for suffering creatures, Muse A pulls over and scoops the animal up into the backseat of their car. Muse A drives home with the good intention of nursing the poor animal back to health, unaware that the animal (Muse B) is really a shapeshifter. After making a comfortable place for Muse B to sleep, Muse A heads off to bed. By morning, Muse B is feeling a bit better and they shift back into their human form just as Muse A enters the room to check up on them. Muse B tries their best to explain what's going on without terrifying Muse A. According to shapeshifter law, Muse B now owes Muse A their loyalty and must stay with them until the debt is repaid.

• Writing Sample

It's dark as a boy with short choppy brown hair opens his eyes. He sees nothing. Eyes wide he looks around but he sees only blackness; a void that had no end though, he could not tell if he was even in a place. Fear went through the little boy as he continued to look for any shred of light, anything to tell him where he was. He wanted so badly to cry out for help but no words came from his mouth, it was as if his mouth was glued shut. The boy let out a mumble as he tried to yell for help but still, nothing came out. He was afraid this was real though he did remember going to sleep.

Then came a small shred of light from under a door. It illuminated the room in a dim light, though the room was not a room rather a hall. The hall stretched a few yard's till at the end stood a large door. One could tell the door was old as, in the dim light, you could see paint chipping away revealing a lighter wood under it. The boy tried to call for help as he took a step towards the door but still, nothing came out. His mouth opened and the little boy let out a sigh of relief. He could open his mouth! Looking around he saw a mirror, the light bouncing off of it creating glare that stung his eyes.

Walking over with small careful steps he looked at himself in shock. There he was a little boy rather than an 18-year-old man. The boy reached for his face and let out a gasp. His face was smooth, much like a child's when their young and his hazel eyes shown with the innocence he has long since forgotten. Confused he looked down at his hands, finding them small rather than large and boney. He had no idea what was going on and instead of asking questions he turned from the mirror and headed toward the door.

As he came close to the door the boy could hear voices; a loud male voice and a quiet female voice. One was trying to shoosh the other while the other just got louder. Though he could not tell what they were saying, he knew it was an argument. A creek from behind caused him to jump and spin around. More shock as he now saw his little sister as not a 16-year-old but what looked to be 6. Her blond hair was darker and hung down to her mid back while her innocent eyes held curiosity. His heart broke seeing her like this, remembering what their life used to be like before their mother left.

"What's going on Asher?" Charlotte asked her older brother her head tilting slightly. She clutched a teddy bear close to her as squeak came from behind her. They both looked behind her to see their little brother Mike. His dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes looked the same as the last time they saw him. Asher shook his head trying to see if he could wake up but alas nothing happened.

"Mama and dada fighting?" His squeaky voice held worry and curiosity as the little toddler looked up at his older brother.

Asher opened his mouth but had no idea what to say. Their parents fighting? They never fought except for the night their mother left with Mike. Realization passed through him as he remembered this scene. This was a memory of when his mother left him and his sister behind with their father. Tears came to his eyes but did not fall. He could remember everything very clearly. He had not cried one single tear but, seeing all this again brought pain to his heart. Why did she leave them? He once had so many questions but, now he knew the answer to some. Asher did not know why she left or why they fought but he did know she and her brother died in a plane crash on their way to his grandmothers.

He looked upon his siblings not saying a word; he didn't know what to say. How could he explain the situation to a 6 and 3-year-old? Would they even understand? Asher, still looking at his siblings, jumped as a creek came from behind and more light flooded the hall. Turning slowly he gasped, sorrow filling his heart. Standing in front of him was his long since dead mother. Her beautiful blonde hair and soft blue eyes were the same as the day he last saw her. "Asher, Charlotte, Mikey, what are you doing out of bed?" Her voice was soft and full of warmth.

Asher stared at his mother completely stunned and why wouldn't he be. Here his mother was and he couldn't even speak a single word. "Did we wake you?" She asked concerned.

Behind her Asher could see his father, looking at his wife with anger. Asher looked up at his mom and finally said, "I heard yelling so I came to see if everything was okay." His mother looked shocked and he could understand why; her kid was so concerned but, all she was doing was arguing with their father.

"Oh, sweety, there's no need to worry nothing's wrong. How about you put Charlotte and Mikey to bed? I'll be up in one moment." Asher's mother said turning back to their father and closing the door. Taking that as his cue to leave Asher took his sisters and brothers hand and guided them upstairs. First to go to bed was Mike and as the little one lay down Asher kissed his head and lightly pulled Charlotte to her room.

Asher tucked Charlotte into bed and as he's leaving he hears her squeaky voice ask, "Asher, do you think mommy and daddy were arguing?"

Shock passed through his face his face before he lied saying, "I'm sure they were just talking. You know dad can get loud sometimes." His sister nodded rolling over so her back was facing him. Leaving Asher shut the door softly before heading to his room but as he entered he heard a loud smack and a thud from downstairs. Curious he walked down the steps to see his mother on the floor, his father standing over her. Anger filled him as he ran to help his mother though this just caused his father to turn to him. As his father raised his hand Asher knew what was coming. The hand swung down -

(Snip-it from a book I'm writing)

• Welp, that's everything! Please read through everything and as it's very important. Have a nice day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ⊱ madnéau.
Hmm here are my interests.
1. Naruto
2. Witch/Wizard
3. Prince/Princess

I think I may a plot in mind if you're ok with playing a mercenary in a fantasy world.

Are you still searching? I'm interested in a Harry Potter RP. :)

Oooooo a LotR roleplay would be so amazing! Never before have I needed something and not known it! <3

Still looking and updated everything :)

If you're still looking I'm interested in a few pairings!

• Werewolf x Vampire
  • Angel x Human
  • Demon x Human
  • Angel x Demon
  • Vampire x Human

If you're still looking I'm interested in a few pairings!

• Werewolf x Vampire
  • Angel x Human
  • Demon x Human
  • Angel x Demon
  • Vampire x Human
Sure! Shoot me a pm with a writing sample and we can talk more! ^-^