A Forum Software Switch In a Few Weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's just because I'm still relatively new to Iwaku, but I'm confused by what you mean by a "Page" where you said "-- If you have "pages" (not blog posts) in your blogs, SAVE THEM. They will not import." Clarify please?

For people who have blogs set up, some people can also create a static stationary "Page" inside the blog for posting content in.

Thankfully, if you have no idea what the Page in blogs is, then you are not someone that needs to worry about it. :D

Alright, thanks xD Just wanted to make sure I wasn't about to lose anything lol

Hmm. I don't trust barrels, but I do trust Diana, so I figure I'll be cool with this.

Yes! We've got a super sweet mobile setup that resizes things for your devices. 8D we've already tested it on a few screens.

That's really nice to hear! I prefer using the full site for my phone [I'm not that fond of the mobile version] but maybe after the transferring I'll use the mobile version already. I'M EXCITED FOR THE NEW IWAKU

The new mobile thingy is pretty awesome, cause it's much much just whatever style you're using but with the navigation and some of the bits shrunk down or hidden so it all fits on your screen.

The only downside is that you can't turn it -off- if you want to see the full layout forum on things like the Kindle or Ipad. Buuut I will prolly add a "Mobile Turned Off" style for those cases!

It's possible that some members may be unable to log in to the new forum and will find their accounts have been deleted.

This is a known glitch. Something in the server has picked up the names in the Staff Watch List and auto-blocked them.

So anyone who's caused disturbances and drama may suffer problems on the login page.

But rest assured, we are working around the clock to find someone who cares.

Get away from the intercom, Asmo! D:< Don't make me come over there!

THE END IS NIGH!

And if certain people *cough*asmo*cough* get a message from a site called Cloudflare saying they have been banned, it is just a glitch that I will take care of whenever Diana gets mad enough at me.

Go Jared =3 lol

I didn't see anything on this, but will subscriptions be saved as well? Or should I save all the names of my RPs so I don't forget them all? I'm just wondering cause I don't want to forget about anything I have going.

HOW DO YOU TREAT YOUR ROLEPLAYS?? Might want to cut down on the number of RPs you're partaking in if you can't remember what they are all called :P

SHUT UP! I REMEMBER THEM ALL! I just have some old one's I keep in a folder to look back to for fun 83 I'd hate to lose them is all.

Yes, all of your subscribed threads will be fine! :D

So, I have some links in my RPs to specific sign-up posts my players put in OOC, currently written as [ URL="http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=NUMBER&p=NUMBER#postNUMBER"]Words[ /URL]. You say that clicking on the link should redirect to the correct post after the forum switch, despite the URL being slightly different?

Status
Not open for further replies.